• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

High end dungeon recommendation?

quinn65

Verified
Hey there,

Sorry because this probably gets asked a lot, but I can't think of a good way to search for it.

After many years, my wife has agreed to include a BDSM tickle fetish session as part of an upcoming vacation.

So, I'd like to find a dungeon that's high end and professional with a fun vibe, and that also "gets" the tickling fetish.

The wife would be getting tickled, and we'd love to do some tickling as well. Going beyond tickling to orgasm play is in the cards.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!
-Q.

Wait wait wait... you’re married? Can we see you tickling her? Pretty pleeeease?

She has good reason to be camera shy. Not to be overly mysterious, but there's an off chance that you'd recognize her. :cool2:

Before you ask, yes I do, and yes she very much is. Drives her crazy enough that she's ok with all the LOL videos and other side sessions as a way to divert my attention.

She even jumps in and helps sometimes, but that all goes in the vault.

She is also super cool and seriously beautiful. I'm a very lucky guy. :redheart:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back