• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

High voltage (Male domination and orgasm denial)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and you'll be able to access a total of 12 uncensored angles of this scene, as well as hundreds of other publications: https://www.patreon.com/posts/high-voltage-100357107

"Sweetheart, it's important for you to learn to foresee the consequences of your actions and to control your impulses. As you can see, I've decided to take certain precautions for this game, wearing these insulated gloves and footwear that isolates me from the ground, so i'm safe... But in your case, if you don't control the impulse to make your little friend grow and become erect without my permission, I'm afraid we'll soon see the consequences in the form of sparks jumping directly from your balls."

A request from one of my patrons, reinterpreting in a certain way one of BAC's works, from his play 'Laughing Pines'. On my part, I had some leeway to adapt the scene, and as you can see, I decided to be especially cruel... Something that generally never fails. 🙃

Attachments

• High voltage 1.png
    High voltage 1.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 213
  • High voltage 2.png
    High voltage 2.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 207
  • High voltage 3.png
    High voltage 3.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 214
This looks awesome. No way for him to even move a inch.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back