• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hillary Duff and Amanda Bynes Tickle Fight

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
Note: this story takes place in 2005: Characters are age 18 or older.

Afternoon rehearsal for the 2005 MTV Movie Awards was on break, and Hillary Duff stepped out of her sneakers and relaxed on the couch in the talent lounge. She was plenty tired, as she and her co-presenter Amanda Bynes, had gone through several "skits" to perform as they gave out their award. None of them were working too well, and with the show just days away the writers were scrambling to come up with something funnier.

She didn't have much time to relax though, as Amanda came bounding in, excited about something.

"Hillary, I"ve got it, I've got the perfect idea for our skit!" she exclaimed, plopping down on the couch alongside her.

Where did she get the energy from, Hillary wondered. "Okay, cool. Let's hear it."

"Okay, well you know how they want something funny but also sort of sexy cause we're both such little hotties?" Amanda teased, rolling her eyes. It was true, the producers had said they wanted the skit between the two blossoming young women to be somewhat sexy, but in an innocent, G-rated way, to grab the teenage boy audience.

"Yeah?" Hillary said, tittering at the notion.

"Okay, so I know just the thing. Are you ticklish?"

Amanda didn't wait for an answer, shot her hands out and gave Hillary's tummy a quick claw tickle. Hillary was in just a pink baby-tee, which didn't offer very much protection.

She snapped back, giggling. "Yes! Oh my god, I hate being tickled," she said, her face souring like she had bit into a lemon.

Amanda looked shocked. "What? How can you hate being tickled! It's sooo much fun! You roll around and laugh yourself silly and you get to tickle the other person back!"

"Ugh, that's the problem! You're just laughing and you can't stop and you wanna get away and just make it stop. But they don't stop, they just keep tickling you until you can't breath! It sucks."

Amanda pouted. "Oh, YOU suck. It was a perfect idea. We'd go out there and start arguing about something, and then settle it with a big tickle fight! You know, like a cat fight, but sillier."

"Huh-uh, I could not handle that," Hillary said, shuddering.

"Aww, come on!" Amanda prodded, setting her hands on Hillary's knees, rubbing her jeans. Amanda, who had always been a touchy-feely sort with friends, couldn't deny how cute her co-star was and got a little tingle out of the idea of tickling her all over. "It'll be fun. It'll drive all the boys crazy!"

"It'll drive ME crazy!" Hillary laughed. "You have no idea how ticklish I am."

Amanda raised her eyebrow like a cartoon bad guy. "Ohhhh reeeeeeally?" she sang, the mischief in her voice palpable.

"Don't you dare," Hillary said.

"Don't I dare what?" Amanda was already sliding her hands slowly up Hillary's thighs.

"You know.....just DON'T Amanda!"

"Aww come on, Hill - loosen up!"

And with that, Amanda darted her hands up to Hillary's stomach and began to wiggle her fingers madly. Hillary hitched forward, blurting laughter.

"Heyeahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!! Don't!!!"

"Tickle tickle tickle!" Amanda teased, as she danced her fingers up to Hillary's ribs. "Come on, Hillary, just try to enjoy it!"

"Hheeeeehehehehehee I don't ahahehehehehe enjoy it!!" Hillary sputtered, arching her back just enough to make the bottom of her tee ride up.

Amanda giggled. "Really? Then why don't you fight back? Huh?" She flicked her nails lightly over the exposed area of Hillary's midriff, making the young blonde spasm.

"Aaaahh! Hehehehehe quit it Amanda heheheheheheee for real!!"

"Make me!"

Hillary figured there was only one way to get any peace. She didn't want to be dragged into a tickle fight, but if that's what Amanda wanted then that's what she would get. Hillary stabbed her hand towards Amanda blindly, not really able to see what she was doing, and started to pinch around her waist.

Amanda bounced in her seat and let out a yelp. She had a huge smile on her face even as she pushed Hillary's hand away - she'd won, she'd gotten the tickle fight going.

"Hahaha that's the spirt! But you'll have to do better than that!"

With that Amanda pounced, sitting on Hillary's thighs and really digging into her ribs with both hands. Hillary threw her head back, her long blonde hair spilling all over her face and into her mouth as she screeched with laughter.

Amanda, also wearing tight jeans, rubbed her thighs against Hillary's a little as she tickled her friend furiously, admiring the way her hair flew all around her pretty face. She bit her lip as she smiled, sweeping her fingers quickly up and down Hillary's sides, never settling on one spot.

Hillary was in agony, barely able to breath through her laughter. She had to regain her defense, so she reached out and grabbed Amanda around the ribs, tickling with a little too much force but effectively enough to get Amanda bouncing and squealing again. Both girls were fully locked in a mutal tickle-grip.

Hillary's groping hands ran wild over Amanda's upper body, searching frantically for any spot that would get a reaction and hopefully slow the tickle assault she was facing. She got an unexpectedly nice reaction when her palms wound up cupping Amanda's small breasts as her fingers grazed the sides. Amanda went wild, twisting her body back and forth and laughing so hard she did, in fact, lighten up on tickling Hillary's own sides.

"Oohhhhha aahahahahaha no FAIR! Heehehehehehe!" Amanda laughed.

Able to concentrate a bit better now, Hillary focused her tickling on the area around Amanda's chest. She couldn't help but be pleased at the way she was effecting the girl, clearly driving her crazy. At the same time, Hillary sort of liked the feel of the soft breasts beneath her hands.

She wasn't alone; Amanda felt her nipples get hard as Hillary teased and tormented her ultra-sensitive torso. She twisted at the waist, whipping her long hair around. But as much as she enjoyed it, she couldn't let Hillary get the upper hand. Amanda snaked her fingers up Hillary's sides and into her armpits.

Hillary squeezed her arms against her sides reflexively, but that only served to trap Amanda's wiggling fingers in one of her worst tickle zones. She laughed even harder, squeezing her eyes shut. Her hands slipped down Amanda's body, now skittering over her stomach.

Amanda leaned back, trying to get outside Hillary's reach without having to pull her own tickling hands away. But when Hillary sneaked her small fingers underneath Amanda's tee-shirt and wiggled into her belly button, it sent shivers through her and made her lean way too far back. She shrieked and tumbled off Hillary's lap and onto the floor.

Hillary gasped in relief, rubbing her sides to try and dull the lingering tickle sensations. But Amanda wasn't through just yet.

"That was SO uncool!" Hillary whined. "Not fun."

"Aww it was a little fun - admit it!"

Hillary hesitated. "No, no way. You see why I don't like being tickled?"

"Yeah, well guess what," Amanda said, noticing how close she was sitting to Hillary's shoeless feet, protected only by thin white socks. "You're not out of the woods yet girlie!"

Amanda grabbed Hillary's right ankle and pulled her foot into her lap. Hillary slid down on the couch a little, so she had no leverage to pull away when Amanda began scratching her nails along Hillary's soft arch.

"EEEEEEEEEEK!!!! AAhheheheheh no no don't tickle my feeeet!!!" Hillary shrieked.

"Ohhh I think I DO tickle your feet!" Amanda said, grabbing both ankles now and pinning them under her arm. She went to town on Hillary's socked feet, scribbling her fingers every which way. She loved watching them wiggle and wave in little circles as she tickled right underneath the balls of her feet. Hillary laughed deliriously.

"Aww are poor Hillary's feets ticklish?" Amanda teased, laughing. "Oh, I bet they're even more ticklish when your socks come off!"

She tugged at the toes of Hillary's right sock, yanking it off and baring the young girl's small foot. Hillary tried to protest, but she couldn't contain her laughter long enough to make the words make much sense.

Amanda dragged slow tortuous lines up and down Hillary's bare foot with the back edge of her fingernail. She took her time, enjoyed herself, watched the tiny foot wiggle and contort as she reveled in the girlish giggles overhead.

Hillary tried to slip her feet out from Amanda's grasp, so Amanda gave her legs a tug to reestablish her grip. But she pulled too hard, and Hillary's butt slid right off the couch and crashed to the floor.

"Ha ha - oops!" Amanda laughed, seeing this. She was kneeling, sitting on the backs of her legs. Hillary had landed right behind her; Amanda still had a grip on her ankles and went right back to tormenting her soft feet.

But Amanda didn't realize how exposed she had just left herself. Hillary, a laughing, squirming mess, still had enough presence of mind to notice that Amanda's feet were just inches from her face - and all that was protecting them was a pair of flip-flops.

Hillary let out a screech as Amanda scratched her bare sole with four fingernails, right underneath the ball of her foot. She fought through it and grabbed one of Amanda's flip-flops, yanked it off and flung it away. Before Amanda knew what was going on, Hillary had a firm grip on her ankle and was diddling her fingers over Amanda's now-naked sole.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!" Amanda shrieked, leaping up like an electric shock had zapped her. She would have shot straight up, but with Hillary holding her ankles Amanda fell forward awkwardly, landing her body on top of Hillary's legs with her feet in her face. She quickened her tickling, scratching the socked foot with one hand and stroking the bare foot with the other.

But she was also exploding with giggles as Hillary got a lock on both of Amanda's feet and stepped up her own tickle assault, running her nails up and down both bare soles in long sweeping motions and nibbling at the arches with claw-like pinches. That really drove Amanda crazy, as she tried to kick but couldn't get any leverage under the weight of Hillary's body.

The girls rolled around, each trying to get on top, locked together in a savage foot-tickling battle, hair mussed in their faces and flying every which way, shrieking their heads off. The lounge was filled with the music of girlish laughter.

After a while, they both got too tired to continue, eventually slowing down and stopping altogether. As they sat on the floor collecting their breath and fixing their hair, Amanda grinned at Hillary.

"See? Now how could you not think that was fun?" she said.

"Okay, maybe it was a little fun," Hillary admitted reluctantly.

"Yeah! It'll make a great skit!"

The girls got to their feet, and another light bulb went off over Amanda's head.

"Hey, let's go get Avril in on it too!" she exclaimed.

For more: http://geocities.com/tklr5150

Awesome story! I think they're both very hot! Now if only that could happen in real life....... :woot:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back