• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holiday tickling

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
So hubby called, was coming home from work, and asked me to put on my "holiday lingerie", just a red silk thigh high outfit with spaghetti straps. He gets home, we have a quick dinner and a couple of rum and eggnogs, then I start to decorate the Christmas tree.
While I'm putting ornaments on the tree, he starts tickling. He runs some feathery thing up and down my back which gives me the giggles and makes me squirm. "Hey, heeheeheeheehahahaha you're tickling me!" He just grins and keeps doing it, making me squirm more and laugh. He runs the feathery thing around my ears and neck making me scrunch up, "heeheeheeheeheehahahaha aww com'on babe, you know I'm ticklish!" He stops momentarily, and as I'm hanging ornaments up higher, his fingers slide to my underarms. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no no,not there babe, I'm so ticklish there! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". He keeps tickling my underarms as I'm roaring with laughter and dancing around, trying to put the ornaments up. He stops as I get on a stepstool to put the star on top of the tree, and feel the feathery thing sliding up and down my legs and thighs. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA com'on, stop it, your tickling me, my legs are ticklish, you know that!" He helps me off of the stool then grabs my sides and wiggles his fingers like crazy on my ribs. I break into heavy laughter as I fall to the floor while he keeps up the attack on my ribs, I'm rolling around to try to escape, but can't get away, laughing like a mad woman. After about 5 minutes, he says he'll give me a break. We sit on the sofa, have a drink and he pulls my bare feet into his lap. I'm like "oh no oh no, not the feet, awww com'on babe, you know I'm so ticklish!" He runs his fingers up and down my soles as I go into hysterical laughter. "Coochie coochie coo" he tease as I writhe and roar with laughter. He tortured my feet for almost half an hour. I was exhausted from laughing. "Better finish the tree" he says, "you wasted an hour".
Now it's New Year's eve, and we go to a party down at the neighbors. I wear a black evening dress, sleeveless, v shaped back, oval holes in the sides, sheer charcoal nylons, black heels. There are about ten couples there, all friends we know, except one older couple we haven't met. We have a few drinks, socialize, after about an hour or so Frank, my hubby's friend comes up behind me and grabs my ribs. I immediately break into laughter and squirm around. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no no I'm ticklish! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop stop!" His hands move into my underarms as I writhe and laugh and laugh. "Ticklish here? he says. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes yes, so ticklish, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". By this time, it looks like everyone is watching. One of the men says "oh she's a ticklish one!" The women grin and smile. A couple of the men come over and give my ribs a tickle to make me laugh and squirm. That encourages a couple of the wives to come and run their nails up and down my back, giving me a fit of giggles and writhe around. "Oh she's very ticklish" one says. "So much fun!" Then hubby opens his big mouth and says"try her feet, she'll go nuts!" Three of the husbands grab me and take me to the sofa, lay me down and hold me. Two of the wives come over, slip off my heels and drag their nails up and down my feet. I'm hysterical with laughter, squirming, my feet wiggling all around. I hear a couple of the wives say "tickle her!" They stop after 15-20 minutes, let me up to regain my composure. I have a couple of drinks, socialize more as people tell me I'm a good sport, and how ticklish I am. Later, I'm sitting in a chair in the den when the older couple I don't know come in, we chat for a while. She admits she's very ticklish as well, and what happened to me would kill her. She said her husband tickles her, but she can't take too much. She asked if the could try something with me. I said ok, what is it. She stands behind me, holds my arms up, and her husbandtakes a feather from one of the displays in the room and strokes it in my underarm. "How is this? He asks. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's very ticklish, so ticklish I say as I squirm and laugh. He keeps it up for about a minute as I laugh and wiggle, then smiles and stops. Your hubby said you'd laugh he said. They thanked me and left. I asked hubby about it and he said "oh yeah, I thought the old guy could have some fun with you".
Happy New Year to all.

Great story! :tickle: Thanks for sharing your interesting experiences here. :D

Wonderful as ever! Thank`s for sharing!!!!

Somehow I just had a feeling tickledmrs would get it again during the holidays :D

I do continually enjoy reading your ticklish adventures tickledmrs thanks for sharing this Xmas ticklish story 😁

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back