• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Honey, prepare my tools (BDSM in latex sleepsack)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 15 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/honey-prepare-my-95848655

Honey, prepare my tools.jpg

"Wow, girl, I have to acknowledge you're persistent. Another Sunday morning I could've been peacefully sleeping, and here you are again, knocking at my door loaded with biblical pamphlets and other propaganda from your... Hmm, congregation? And I guess, even though you've come back loaded with papers, you haven't brought the most important thing: a single material or reproducible, and analyzable evidence for skeptics to prove what you're saying is true. Something that would at least spark a bit of interest in me about your point of view... No, your papers aren't proof of anything, just a medium where I can read the same claims you make, or vice versa, just as I told you last week, and the one before, and probably will tell you next week...

Well, alright, come in. You'll have that long-awaited time with us, the chance to try and convince my wife and me to join your faith. Let's see if you're capable of convincing us to come to your church, or if we can convince you to stop bothering us... Honey, prepare my tools, I think we're going to have an especially looong visit..."

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back