• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hopefully the first of many (m/f - all feet tickling Also A little explicit!)

johnny123stace

Hey y’all. I’m trying something a little different from what I normally write. Lmk what you think! Also it's been a while so, you know, I'm a little rusty.
Also a little explicit, not too much, but you know. There's the warning.

Today was the day. Jake’s subtle anxiety was easily picked up by Ana.

“Hey, what’s up?” asked Ana. Her hand rubbed Jake’s knee.

“Ana,” Thought Jake, “Things have been so great between us, but would she get it. Would she be understanding…” This thought kept that knot in his throat. Her hand stayed on Jake’s knee. He could feel the minute twitches in her fingers pushing into his skin. Feelings of comfort. Ana’s beautiful filipino face held that questioning gaze. She knew something was bothering him.

“Don’t worry Ana, I’m all good. It’s just been a long day, that’s all.” His eyes became real intent on focusing on the coffee table before them. Her gaze bore into the side of his face, a well-if-that’s-how-you-say look on her face. The doorbell rang.

“Oh that must be the food! I’ll grab it, mr. long day” Ana said. She jumped up from the couch and Jake watched her walk away. Her long black hair flowed down her back, almost to the middle of her pink tank top. Jake’s gaze kept scanning her, down her hair, past her pink shirt, past her jean short shorts, down her muscular, brown legs.

His eyes rested on her ankles. He couldn’t help himself. She had the most shapely ankles known to man. Every time she took a step the soles of her feet gave his body a little jolt of electricity. She wore the most adorable pink and white striped liner socks, the short kind that don’t even reach the ankle. Ana’s feet were, as far as Jake was concerned, perfect. High arches, perfectly shaped toes, and best of all, ticklish.

Jake caught himself staring and immediately felt shame. He tore his eyes away. All he wanted to do while he and Ana were quarantine together was tickle those feet. This was the source of his anxiety. Never had he told a soul about his...condition. At least that’s how he viewed it.

Ever since he could remember, tickling feet was something that excited him. He couldn’t tell you why, or how this became his thing, but all he knew was that this is what got him more than anything. And Ana was perfect.

The few times he’d gotten to tickle her were far and few between, but they’d told him more than enough. Her toes were the worst. Once right after they’d started dating they were cuddling after a fun night of doing love making. They’d been talking about nothing and in a fit of teasing, she started to use her feet to playfully kick him. Feigning discomfort at her touching him with her feet, although secretly he was loving it, playfully he warned “if you touch me again, you’ll regret it.” With a little twinkle she held his gaze, and kicked him. Without hesitation he remembered wrapping his arms around those beautiful ankles and digging in.
Her laughter was unrestrained and completely boner inducing. Her feet squirmed and tried every which way to escape.
“pluh-EEese, not the feet!” she had begged. Jake had stopped immediately after that, he had gotten himself excited and didn’t want her connecting the dots.

He’d only ever told one person about his tickle fetish and it hadn’t ended well. He wasn’t going to tell Ana when their relationship was so fresh.

But now it was their one year anniversary. Had enough time passed. Could he fully trust her with something so vulnerable.

“God that took forever!” Ana said, pulling jake back to the present. She maneuvered around the coffee table to the couch. She plopped herself down beside Jake and promptly put her feet in his lap, opening the bag of delivered food. Jake felt a slight bulging in his pants from this action and immediately felt nervous that Ana would notice.

Ana’s full attention remained on the food however. The two began eating and chatting. For a few minutes Jake forgot all about his anxieties for a moment. This was something he loved, just the two of them. Chatting. Sometimes it amazed him how much she could make him laugh.

Their talk and food brought out a festive mood. Festive turned to playful. Playful turned to Flirtation, and then, her hand was back on his knee. This time her gaze was inviting.

“So….” she said, her hand trailing from his knee up his thigh. “what ‘s the plan for tonight.”
That knot returned to his throat. So many nights, in this same position, he’d tried and failed to summon the courage to ask her to indulge him. It’s now or never, he thought.

“Hey Ana,” the words stumbled out, his lips had suddenly become very dry and his throat felt like it was closing shop. I just need to get the words out, then there’s no going back.
Ana’s hand stopped.
“What’s up,” she said, a large smile on her face. Then she recognized the clear signs of anxiety and discomfort in Jake’s body. He’d become still. He avoided her eyes. Jake took a quick breath.

“Listen Ana, There’s been something I’ve wanted to talk to you about.” Her body language changed. She backed up, a quizzical, somewhat concerned, look seeped through her face.
“Is this what’s been bugging you all night?” she asked. Jake gave a nervous laugh.

“You could say I’ve been thinking about it, ya.” He wasn’t sure how to say what he needed to. He bumbled forward. “Ana, first off, I just want you to know I’ve really enjoyed this time we’ve had together.”
Immediately Her face went from quizzical to blank.

“Woah, hold up,” she said, “Please tell me this isn’t your way of breaking up with me.” Jake laughed again, wrong me. Ana immediately broke off all physical contact.

“No no no-” Jake started. Jesus what a fucking way to start this, Jake thought.
“No listen, I’m not breaking up with you! Sorry, I came at this wrong. Let me start over.” Ana relaxed a little.

“I’ve been trying to find the right way to say this for a while, for two reasons. First I do want to say this is for very selfish reasons, and second, because, I believe that we’ve really clicked you know,”
“Okay?” Ana said. She looked like none of his words were comforting.
Jake’s forehead burned. He felt like no matter how many times he’d gone over this conversation in his head, everything he said sounded stupid and awkward.

“I truly believe that, you know, honesty and open communication are key to a good relationship. And I really like how things have been going, you know so far between us. I mean you’ve been cool I guess…” He hoped his lame attempt at comedy could help ease the tension. Ana subtly smirked. This gave him the confidence to plunge into the finish line.

“There’s something I’ve been holding back for awhile, and I feel like I owe it to you to be honest.” His heart skipped and felt like it fell into an ice bucket.

Now or never.

“Ana,” he looked her in the eyes, “I have a-a kind of…” Hips were bone dry. He searched for the words, “Fetish, I guess.”

Her eyes widened. “Oh.”

“Yeah.” Jake said. “It’s kind of a weird one. I don’t really know how to say it in a nice way. It’s, It’s a mix of a foot and….” This was the hardest one to get out, “tickle fetish.”

He waited for her response. Two seconds of pure, agonizing silence passed. Then Ana laughed. Jake wasn’t sure what to make of this.

“Oh my God, you really had me there.” She said through little giggles.
Did she not believe me? Jake thought.

“I really thought you were about to say you were gay or something. I mean that would have been totally okay! It just would have meant that we wouldn’t have been a great fit, you know. Either that or I thought you were about to say you’d been cheating on me, and that would NOT have been okay.”

Jake felt a rush of relief, but only for a brief moment.
“So… you’re not like, I don’t know, weirded out or anything?” Ana turned to him.
“I’m gonna be honest, I don’t really know what that means. I mean I know what a foot fetish is, but tickling? I mean I guess I’m not surprised.” This time it was Jake’s turn to raised eyebrows.

“Well come on, don’t think I haven’t noticed. Every time we have sex you always tickle me during foreplay. I guess I didn’t think of it then, but now it makes a lot of sense.” Jake laughed again, still a nervous laugh but less strained than before.

“God, I gotta say Ana, you have no idea how much your reaction means to me. I honestly thought you’d be heading for the door or something.” Ana gave Jake a ‘oh please’ look.

“I thought you knew me better than that! Am I really that shallow.” She had him there. Jake was shaking slightly. He realized he’d been running on adrenaline throughout that whole conversation.

“So what do you mean by tickle fetish?” She asked, “Like do you want me to tickle you or something? Or do you tickle me? What’s the deal?” Again, a strange spike of shame shot through him. He’d never get used to hearing someone talk about tickling. Just the word filled him with excitement and shame.

“No, you see, I um. I really get off on tickling your feet. I don’t know why, it’s just how I’m wired I guess.” Ana sat there thinking for a second.

“Okay.” she said slowly, “and is this like a BDSM thing or what?” Jake was a little surprised by the question, but glad that she wasn’t shying away.

“I don’t really know. To be honest I’ve never gotten this far into a conversation with someone about this. The last girl I told found it too weird. It wasn’t what I’d call a productive conversation,” Jake’s throat stung a little just from the memory, “but I don’t really know. I mean there’s things I’d love to try with you, but only if you’re willing to of course.”

Ana sat there. “So how would you tickle me.” Again, Jake felt very uncomfortable with the question, but pressed on.

“Well I’d really liked to tickle your feet, I guess if you were ever willing to try could start th-” Jake broke off. While he was talking Ana had swung her legs onto the couch and laid her feet across his lap.

“What’s wrong,” she said, a hint of playful tease simmered through her words. Jake met her eyes and a roguish twinkle winked back at him.

“Are- Are you for real?” Jake asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about?” Ana responded, she intentionally pretended to look thunderstruck. At the same time her socked feet started slowly shuffling on his legs.

Jake immediately started to feel himself getting bigger. Finally it dawned on him how this night was about to play out, and a large grin spread from ear to ear.

Gingerly he laid his hands down, one close to her feet and the other across her legs.

“You never answered my question,” Ana said. She flexed her feet, toes spread out. Then pointed them. Jake lightly wrapped his fingers around her right ankle. He could feel the ankle friendship bracelet, and beneath her smooth skin.

“Well, I’d,” Jake ran a quick finger under her soles, “start like this.” As soon as Jake’s finger made contact, Ana let out the most adorable high pitched “Eep” of being tickled suddenly. Her feet retracted a little, then slowly came right back.

“Is that all you’d do?” she asked, quizzically. She kept rubbing his legs with her feet and slowly moved her feet closer to Jake’s pelvis. He was seriously starting to show signs of excitement. Ana clearly noticed.

“Wow, feet really do do it for you,” she said.
“Ya well that’s only half the equation.” Jake said, a large grin on his face. Ana looked back at him. She stopped moving. A second of tension lingerd. Ana, in a very playful way, looked like she was ready to try and escape what was about to happen.

Within one second Jake had completely secured her feet with a vice like grip. With one arm he held her ankles and with the other hand began digging in.

“AAAAHAHhahhahahhhahahahahh. Ooohh Mh-yyyy Gooahahahhahd!!” She laughed. “Oh, Not the toes not the toes!”

Jake scribbled for a good five seconds then stopped. He didn’t want to unleash his full crazy all on her at once. After all, he was loving every second of this and didn’t want to scare her away by being too hard. Ana caught her breath.

“That was intense,” she breathed.

“Well get ready, because you haven’t seen anything yet.” Ana looked at Jake with a smile, held mock worry in her face.

“Oh please don’t tickle my feet anymore!” she said in an exaggerated, breathy tone of pleading.

“Too bad, here it comes,” Jake said. Ana groaned in a “oh god here we go” type of way. Then nothing happened. Jake just held her there. The anticipation started to build for Ana. She started wiggling her feet. She started to giggle.

“Oh God why does this tickle? Just do it already!” She laughed. Jake held her there, loving this. Then he started slowly dragging his finger around her left arch.

“Aaaaaahhhh” Ana let out. Her back arched slightly, her hands covered her eyes. “OOooohhh Gooood” she squirmed. Jake increased the spread at which he dragged his finger.

“Ooohoohoh Noooo! I can’t take it! I can’t! Pleaeehehese!” She howled. Jake stopped. While the begging was driving him absolutely insane, he wanted to make sure Ana wasn’t actually suffering.

“Are you okay?” he asked, “Do we need to stop?” Ana was still giggling a little.

“Oh I can take more,” she giggled, “but please be gentle.” Jake had a sudden strike of confidence.

“Can we try something?” he asked. Ana let her hands down and looked at him.

“It’s your show tonight,” she said. God I love this woman! Jake thought.

“Have I ever told you that you’re the best.” He said.

“You could mention it a few more times,” She said.

“Okay,” Jake said, “if you could please lay on your stomach, and prop your feet up on the arm rest that would be amazing.” Ana, without a word flipped herself over and put herself in position. Jake straddles her, his face toward her now exposed soles.

“Oh man, what have I gotten myself into,” she said.

“Okay here’s the game,” Jake started.

“Oh it’s a game now?” replied Ana.

“If you can withstand two minutes of pure tickling without saying Red, we can do whatever you want for the rest of the night. I’ll give you a foot massage-”
“Based on what you told me that still sounds like it’s more for you” Ana playfully interrupted.

“Girl please, you’ve never had one of my foot messages. I promise they’re amazing.” Jake continued, “Anyway, you get to choose. I will be your dutiful servant the rest of the night.
“Okay, sounds good to me. Not really very different from usual seeing as you’re always my servant,” she said teasingly, “But what if I say red.”

“If you’re so unfortunate, I get to tickle your feet for as long as I want WITH a tool of my choosing. What do you say?”

Ana was silent for a moment, then “Game on. Just so you know when you’re busy wh-” Jake cut her off by viciously scribbling his fingers across her soles. Ana, completely taken by surprise instantly began wiggling beneath Jake.

“WAAAAAIITT W-EEEhehehehehe StAhahrted!!” Ana screamed.

“A deals a deal, and I never specified when I’d start” Jake teased back at her.

Jake dug again into here left arch while simultaneously teasing the ball of her right foot.

“Ooohoohhoohho not the arch! Pleaehhehshse anywhere but there! No! nooOOOOOHHohHOHOH!” Ana pleaded. Jake changed tactics and began scratching her exposed skin on the top of her foot, not covered by her liner socks.

“Ghhaaaaaaahaha!” Ana laughed in a hysterical manor. She was shaking her head back and forth.

“Ooh is somebodies lil’ feet ticklish” Jake taunted, “Maybe we should see how Ana likes having her bare feet tickled.”

At these words Ana’s eyes widened.

“OH no, please Jake,” Ana Begged. Then in a tiny whisper, almost a whimper, she breathed, “Not my bare feet.”

Jake almost nutted at those words. He slowly peeled her socks off. He admired the way her soles were much paler than the rest of her feet.

“Let’s see how ticklish you are, HERE!” Jake plunged his fingers in between her toes. At this Ana almost bucked Jake off. She started to pound her hands into the couch.

“NOOOOOOOO! AAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHH OKAY OKAY! YOu WIn! I Surrender I Suuurendehhahahahahahaha!!”

“You know what you have to say!” Laughed Jake.

“Red RED REHHHHEHD! Jake immediately stopped the tickling. After Ana stopped laughing she let out a long sigh.

“Ooh no. What’r gonna tickle me with.” Jake got up and left the room. When he came back he was hiding something behind him. He then resumed his position on top of her. He knew she was probably close to the end of her rope. He didn’t want to push her too far.

“Now I know I said I get to tickle you all night, but if it ever becomes too intense, just say red again. I promise all tickling will immediately stop and we’ll go back to normal stuff. Okay?”

Anna let out another sigh. “Don’t worry, I can take it” she said in mock resistance.

“Well, we’ll see,” said Jake, and again he started his assault. First he snaked his fingers along the sides of her feet. Up and down he fluttered his fingers. Ana’s feet immediately started to flex and point.

“oooOOOHhoOOOoohHOHOHO” Ana let out. Jake hoped that the sound of pleasure that was mixed with the laughter wasn’t just his imagination. He increased his attack and moved in to tickle her arches and the balls of her feet. This got Ana begging again. She pleaded. Started promising all sorts of things if he’d leave her feet alone.

“OOooohh PLeaeehehese! I’ll give you a blowjob if you stop! Pleeahese you like those dont yooUUOUUHHOHOHOHOH!!” She laughed.

“I dunno, I gotta say this is pretty fun,” Jake countered, giving a vicious amount of attention to Ana’s toes.

“OkkkaaahhaYyy, A hundred Blow jobs! I promise! OOhohhoh gOoOOOAHHHAD!”

“You know, I think I’ll use my special tool now.” Said Jake.

“No, I think you’re fingers are good enouGHHAHHAHHHHHAHAHHHGHhghaghHAHHAH ON my GOohHHDDD!! PLEASE! OH please oh please! NoooaoHOOOOHOHOHOHO! Okay! Ugh- NOOOOOOOOOOO! What the hell IS THAT!! OH Gooodd! IS that a Hair BRUUUUSHHAHHHAHAHHA” Begged Ana.

Jake was in fact using a hair brush to absolutely demolish her arches. The sound of Ana’s laughter was music to Jakes ears. His brush found its way to Ana’s toes and this is when she lost it. She nearly shot through the roof.

“AAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAh Okay! OKAY! Pleeehehehese! Ru-RHueed!! RED!!” laughed Ana. At the sound of the safe word Jake stopped his tickle assault immediately. Ana panted for a little bit before saying anything.

“Wow, that was…. Wow.” she said.

“How are you feeling?” Jake asked. Ana didn’t reply. This silence made Jake’s neck prickle. Oh no, was that too far?

Then, without warning, Ana’s hand slithered around Jake’s waist. Her fingers found their way to the front of Jake’s pants, feeling around his bulge.

“Oh wow, someone is seriously ready.” She said, still slightly winded. Her hand started messaging his penis. Jake couldn’t move, every movement of her hand sent little shivers across his whole body.

Her hand dipped into his pants. He let out a stifled gasp.

“You can tickle me, if you want.” she said. “Just, be gentle.” Jake almost came right then. Fingers closed around him. She started stroking. At the same time Jake started to lightly tickle her feet. Really he was mostly just feeling her soles. How soft they were, exploring every crease, ever curve. All the while she kept stroking. Jake was rock hard. Faster. She giggled. Her feet flexed. Twitched. Giggle. Faster.

With a loud moan, Jake came all over her feet. He sat there panting. Then, got up, and help clean up.

After sitting back down, Ana sitting next to him, he looked at her.

“You are… I mean that was…” Jake started. She stopped him.

“Just remember how much you owe me. I’ll still expect a foot massage later. And probably a back rub.” She said teasingly.

Jake kissed her. Then pushed her back down onto the couch.

“I feel like I had so much fun, it’s only fair I return the favor,” he said, taking off her pants.
“Well, I wouldn’t say that was all bad.” Ana said.

“But I still prefuuu UUhhh” she was cut off as Jake began to eat her out.

As Jake continued, he thought to himself “this is a night to remember, and hopefully the first of many”

The best way to keep a lady interested... Make sure you satisfy them!

I truly hope that everyone can enjoy how much this kink/fetish can mutually enhance all aspects of physical and sexual enjoyment. Stories like this only serve to amplify that hope.

That was an absolutely amazing story!!
Please post more like this!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back