• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot mainstream tickling movie on Bravo television

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
The movie SIRENS is a must-see for the tickling community. It's playing on Bravo television twice this Thursday (Dec. 4th) night, at midnight and either 8:00 or 10:00, I forget which. Check your TV listings!

If you don't already know about SIRENS, trust me and keep an eye on Elle MacPherson (the famous model) who plays a tickle enthusiast in the film. ;)

No kidding!

This is, without question, possibly the hottest mainstream tickle feature out there, with several mentions and tickles in it. I own it, that's how good I found it. Yum!

:D Hal could you post the clips over at Tickle Theater, please. :D

Sorry, rajee, they're too big for Tickle Theater (max 2 MB there). You'll need quite a lot of patience for Yahoo, I'm afraid... :(

i disagree with everyone on this completely. i rented this when it came out and all elle does is talk about tickling ONCE and she NEVER ACTUALLY TICKLES the girl she is saying should be tickled.....maybe some of you saw a different movie than i did, but i didnt see one stitch of tickling in that movie. if hearing elle say the word tickle makes you hot, get it. if not, dont bother. the movie basically blows. just mho.

I have to disagree with you, dtrell: There are 3 actual (however brief) tickle scenes in this movie. And if it doesn't make YOU hot to hear a woman like Elle MacPherson talking about tickling, that's your problem. I'm quite sure that this makes you rather special among male ticklephiles... :rolleyes:

Yep, Hal's right. There really are tickle-scenes in it. Short but nice ones. Maybe you had a tickle-censored version of this movie :idunno:

The only problem with watching "Sirens" on Bravo is that it's going to be cut to pieces. Unless Bravo is one of those channels that shows a movie uncut, some good parts of Sirens are going to be left on the cutting room floor.

I agree with two points in the thread about "Sirens." I agree that the movie is worth seeing just for the tickling references, such as hearing Elle talk about tickling. Other than the tickle references, I also agree that "Sirens" blows hard.

Bravo censors language, not nudity

You will see SIRENS on Bravo uncut in terms of its nudity but the network may delete offensive language. They will run warnings during commercial breaks for those who object to the naked stuff.

Even without the tickling, I would have liked SIRENS, even though I saw it at the movies because I had heard about Elle MacPherson's tickle enthusiast part.:rolleyes:

opinions vary

My Dad loved the movie. I thought it stunk, but I was definitely caught off guard by Elle bringing up tickling a few times. I also thought Elle gave a decent performance in the film. Her film career kind of fizzled out after "Sirens." That's the way it goes with super-model/turned actresses. Maybe someone should approach Elle about doing a tickle vid. It would probably be the top selling tickle video of all time!

I am with Dtrell on this one; what Tickling scenes ? I didn't hear any laughter, so I would class them as general 'feeling up'.

Yes the bit where they are all laying about on the grass, with McPherson talking about Tickling to Portia Rossi (is that her name Ally McBeal ?) is very erotic, but that is as far as it works for me.

So I guess all those people who actually SAW tickling in this movie are imagining things? Hallucinations, mass hypnosis? Or do you imply we're lying? :sowrong:

At best, you can state that you haven't seen any tickling. To say "there is no tickling" is quite bold when so many people confirm it. :rolleyes:

Why SIRENS is special

Watch SIRENS tonight. The couple of tickles in the flick are fast. The first one happens during the skinny-dipping scene. The second when the models tie the preacher's wife to the post.

But what makes SIRENS special is Elle MacPherson's sensuous approach to tickling. In the scene where she teases the shy model, saying "The preacher and I are going to tickle you," you could have substituted "tickle" with "have sex with" and lost no meaning. SIRENS shows how erotic tickling can be, and that's why it's as cool a mainstream film as any I've seen.:rotate:

And if it doesn't make YOU hot to hear a woman like Elle MacPherson talking about tickling, that's your problem. I'm quite sure that this makes you rather special among male ticklephiles...

er, just hearing a woman talk about tickling doesn't do anything for me either, Hal. am I "special" too?

After all this, stupid Bravo did not run SIRENS as scheduled

This morning I checked my VCR and saw that Bravo television, despite the schedule, did not run SIRENS last night. It's happened before with that network: the television schedule lists one thing but Bravo airs another.:Grrr:

Some Highlander movie was played instead

I made sure I was home at 8pm thursday evening to see this Sirens movie we've all been raving about. But Highlander was playing. I couldn't stay up late to see if Bravo got it right at midnight. Does anybody know if Sirens aired then?

I thought it was just a misprint but Bravo, at least here in the East coast and or on Cablevision, did not air Sirens at all on the day claimed here in this thread. Highlander was on in the time slot specified herein. I checked the whole day and evening into the weee hours of the morning and Sirens was not on the schedule.
While it may or may not be worth renting.......Bravo has soooo damn many commercial breaks....the flick would have been cut to shreads.

Not sure about any tickle scenes or references within so I have to take the word of the folks who did see the full version of this production.

TTD

To Stan and TTD

Stan, SIRENS did not run at midnight either. I had set my VCR for 12:00 and instead got HIGHLANDER on tape.

TTD, a couple of weeks ago I happened to be flipping channels and saw a little of SIRENS on Bravo. Believe it or not, they did not censor the nudity. The network ran commercial break warnings.

The full video is for rent in all the bigger rental stations, for just a few bucks. No commercials or censorship there... ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back