• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

House Guest (SIL)

SwingerJ

TMF Poster
Hey all, so my sister in law (SIL) is looking to go to some colleges in the area where my wife and I live. She is in her late 20s, but wants to finish her degree (biology).

She would actually be going to a campus because of the hands on portion of her learning that is not able to be taught online. So there are a few days a week where she would be staying at our house. Previous posts of mine indicate that I have tickled one of my sister in laws….I have been hoping for a chance to get the other one that is now potentially coming to stay at my house (likely with minimal rent if any) I have heard she is incredibly ticklish, and I’ve seen her soles get tickled by her boyfriend.

I’m hoping I’ll get that chance just even to playfully run a finger or several down her soles sometime!! I will hopefully get a chance to update you all on this too!

She is about 5’3”, my guess is 110-115 lbs. shoulder length blonde hair, likely a size 9 feet and her toes are usually painted and she has gotten pedicures regularly. We had a Christmas party at her previous apartment and she said in a conversation that some hair from one of her cats had tickled her foot as she was just walking around. I anticipate they’ll be super soft soles….Gosh I hope this works out &#55358;&#56606;

Since I love f/f I would totally see if my wife would take it to her sister, but that all depends on how much your wife knows about your love for tickling and if she wouldn’t get squicked out tickling her sis.

that all depends on how much your wife knows about your love for tickling and if she wouldn’t get squicked out tickling her sis.

Yeah, the whole notion that this dude is lying in wait to "get" an unsuspecting member of his family just so that he can come running back here and "report in" so everyone can jerk off over it is kinda "bruh" for me.

Thank you

Yeah, the whole notion that this dude is lying in wait to "get" an unsuspecting member of his family just so that he can come running back here and "report in" so everyone can jerk off over it is kinda "bruh" for me.

This post is giving me the ick. The fantasy is fine, but please don’t act on this without her informed consent.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back