• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

House of X / Powers of X

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I used to read the X-men religiously when I was a kid. Eventually I stopped because I got bored of it, which I attribute more to the departure of Chris Clairmont and the increasing splits into more and more X-comics than to any growing-up on my part :)

And the ridiculous complexity of the history of these splitting, re-forming, splitting again comics books kept me from going back.

But this summer they're rebooting the series in what is increasingly looking like an absolutely brilliant storyline. It's happening in two comics (which are confusingly set up to be read on alternating weeks, but not in alternating order) called House of X and Powers of X.

I don't want to spoil it, especially since it just started and I barely understand it myself. But I highly recommend it to any fans of superhero comics. It's adult and clever and original.

Not happy with how Xavier is acting. He's forgotten that there are normal humans who have mutant siblings, sons, daughters, parents, (aka FAMILY) as well as normal humans who no hatred towards mutants whatsoever. It upsets me that Xavier has given up on his dream. Also recruiting Sinister, Apocalypse, Magneto, and Nanny to be a part of Krakoan society? Has he LOST HIS MIND? I don't think this is going to end well at ALL.

In fairness, this is after 8 failed attempts to do it differently. They're scrambling to find an idea that will work.

In fairness, this is after 8 failed attempts to do it differently. They're scrambling to find an idea that will work.

Eh, when you don't suceed, try try again! I don't think Gandhi and King would have given up on their dreams for a better future for equal civil rights. Sad to see Xavier and his children do so.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back