• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How 'bout you?

Bator

3rd Level Black Feather
Did anyone else watch the lunar eclipse/blood moon tonight, tomorrow, yesterday, depending on what part of the world you are from? Be honest lol I did standing in front of the rose bushes on my lawn. That was impressive and a bit freaky. The sky was a sea of stars and I could make out all of the constellations, the ones I know at least, but I couldn't take my eyes off the moon for more than a few moments. At times it was deep crimson. 33yrs until it happens again, I'll be 56 if I live long enough. That was awesome! I'm glad I got the opportunity to watch it.

I did see it as I'm a complete space nerd. Interested in Astrophysics as well as theoretical physics too. I watched it and just enjoyed every moment of it. I was very happy that the sky was clear here in Wisconsin, so I could sit out front of my duplex and enjoy the glory of our solar system at work. As well as the immense infinity of the universe.

I stayed up as along my tiredness (and whisky) allowed, but although I did see the beginnings of the eclipse it ended up too cloudy to appreciate any of the colours that must have come later.

I saw it at my local observatory. Watched the whole thing, end to end, including through a 16-inch reflector telescope. Got home at 2AM, but it was worth it!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back