• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did everyone meet their significant other/ are you each other's type?

Aachen1983

TMF Master
Just wondering really how it all came about. I met my fiance on Myspace. She wanted to meet me because she saw I am majoring in psychology and she wanted some help with a problem and thought why not, free counciling. We hit it off from there, started dating, fell in love, and are now getting married. We also are each other's, give or take, exact type.
I like small breats (she has 34 B's), glasses (she's got them), tall (she's 5'9, about 140lbs), big feet (she wears 8 1/2W), I don't like pants on women (she's apostolic, only skirts), and can understand my diagnosis (her mother is bi-polar with psychosis).
She likes tall, big men (I'm 6'0, 250lbs), Glasses (I'm damn near blind), dorky (have you seen my myspace page?), a nerd (I have memorized the script to Final Fantasy 7 and I play dungeons and dragons), and I understand mental illness (well DUH!). Also, she has a tilted Uterus, so sex hurts her. This is a little TMI, but I don't stick straight up, I only point out straight, so sex doesn't hurt her. Perfect fit.
Come on guys, don't be shy, tell us your stories!

i met my husband in college. we were both majoring in music, although he would have done better to major in business or architecture, since he now designs kitchens, bathrooms and the like. we were both basically shy. he liked petite girls, of which i am, and i liked his eyes.. funny, the first thing he fell in love with was my butt...i was painting the front door of the house, and he was hired to cut grass for my parents, and he spent an enormous amount of time trimming around the front porch, staring at my butt. lol..and we will have been married 28 years august 12th... we had a small wedding, only his brother and my sister in attendance.. dad gave us money and things like that instead, and as things turned out, seeing as david was so nervous at the wedding with only us four in attendance, if we had had a big wedding, he would have passed out..o and i also had a very tilted uterus, back when i still owned a uterus. lol...

isabeau said:
i met my husband in college. we were both majoring in music, although he would have done better to major in business or architecture, since he now designs kitchens, bathrooms and the like. we were both basically shy. he liked petite girls, of which i am, and i liked his eyes.. funny, the first thing he fell in love with was my butt...i was painting the front door of the house, and he was hired to cut grass for my parents, and he spent an enormous amount of time trimming around the front porch, staring at my butt. lol..and we will have been married 28 years august 12th... we had a small wedding, only his brother and my sister in attendance.. dad gave us money and things like that instead, and as things turned out, seeing as david was so nervous at the wedding with only us four in attendance, if we had had a big wedding, he would have passed out..o and i also had a very tilted uterus, back when i still owned a uterus. lol...
I never knew you had a tilted uterus. What causes that anyways? Congrats on being married 28 years though!

I met my Mr. Bob (tkrdb2000) here in TMF chatroom. I noticed his personality and tried to get him to talk to me loads of times but he never noticed me. The first time I sent him a private message in the chatroom I only said hi and before I could say anything else he told me that he thinks of me as a sister lol. I was only going to ask him how he was, seeing as he had just lost his job. For ages we called each other sis and bro in the chatroom. We progressed onto yahoo and had plenty of conversations on mic and cam and on the phone. We got close as friends and he decided to come to England to meet me from Colorado. He had been here a few days and we had got very close and were obviously attracted to each other when we got drunk and stayed awake all night talking in his hotel room. One thing led to another as it started getting daylight and we ended up in the shower together. In the shower he said "I want to make you my wife, what do you think" so I just shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head. He then said "well, miss Catherine, we should go shopping for a ring" so I said "well get out of the shower, make me a cup of tea and let me get washed". LOL there was no romance there. When I had got out of the shower and I was sat drying my hair I felt disappointed because I expected when someone asked me to marry them it would be more romantic. The day after we bought the ring my daughter was asleep at the bottom of his hotel room bed and we were sat at the top. He asked me to take my ring off so he could look at it. He took hold of my hand and while he was putting the ring on my finger he said " Catherine, I love you, I promise to love you and look after you for the rest of my life..........." . Before he could finish what he was saying my daughter broke wind in her sleep so loudly that the bed nearly shook lol. We couldn't do anything but laugh. We never have had any very romantic moments, everytime we try something happens and we end up laughing.That was last year, he comes as often as he can get time off work and phones me 5 or 6 times a day. It's not the same as being together and it's hard to keep long distance relationships good but we manage. We went through a very hard time recently when he was very ill in hospital and the medication he was taking made him confused and changed his personality. When he got better he realised that he had been bad to me and came here to put things right. We are a good match I think. He is extremely intelligent and dorky. I'm not very bright and never was but I struggle through. He is absolutely useless at spelling and grammer. I'm not that great but again, I struggle through. It seems that everything he is good at I'm useless at and everything I'm good at he's useless at. He's a lee, I'm a ler, that helps lol. Although when we first started talking he always said he was a ler and wasn't interested in the lee side. Now he has no choice lol. I'm very quiet and shy and he's very dominant and much more outgoing than me............ except in the bedroom lol. I've never met a man like him before. He's a very good man, kind and honest. He looks after me very well and my daughter. Apart from anything else he loves to do housework and I hate it lol. He's a good cook, I can cook but English food is different to American food so we are teaching each other new things. I only have 3 weeks to wait until he moves here permanently. I love him so much. I really am the luckiest woman on earth.

Aachen1983 said:
I never knew you had a tilted uterus. What causes that anyways? Congrats on being married 28 years though!

thanks sweets.. well it's not a fact i usually publish lol.. what caused mine was , and i can remember this very well, i was young.. and did an extremely stenous exercise when i felt this searing pain, and i believe that caused my uterus to become very tilted. but i also think you can be born with one, as my aunt also had a tilted uterus.

the first thing he fell in love with was my butt...i was painting the front door of the house, and he was hired to cut grass for my parents, and he spent an enormous amount of time trimming around the front porch, staring at my butt. lol..and we will have been married 28 years august 12th...

Ahh!!! Romance and bootylicius, nothing beat that....so before J.Lo it was Izzy.......I knew you were hiding something from me....A butt to die for...you foxy blond :woot: :woot:

Painting the front door wearing a 2.5 square inches pair of shorts like a Vargas girl???, no surprise the grass never grew again in your parents home.......

Deadsea7777 said:
the first thing he fell in love with was my butt...i was painting the front door of the house, and he was hired to cut grass for my parents, and he spent an enormous amount of time trimming around the front porch, staring at my butt. lol..and we will have been married 28 years august 12th...

Ahh!!! Romance and bootylicius, nothing beat that....so before J.Lo it was Izzy.......I knew you were hiding something from me....A butt to die for...you foxy blond :woot: :woot:

Painting the front door wearing a 2.5 square inches pair of shorts like a Vargas girl???, no surprise the grass never grew again in your parents home.......

you nut... i was wearing light blue jeans.. not shorts..and my butt is not like j.lo's thank you very much.. it doesn't stick out nearly that much hehe..

CS2K and myself met in high school...but we went to rival schools. i had originally been dating a friend of hers, and met CS through her. however, i found myself talking to CS more often on the phone (her friend was rather dull and unimaginative, and became increasingly abusive as our relationship continued). a few weeks after i broke up with the friend, CS and i began dating. for more than a year, we played with the aspects of my lifestyle, and she became increasingly interested. we broke up for awhile, got back, broke up again for what seemed like the last time. but there was a point when i needed help, and she offered. i spent the next year or so being a roommate. then, when the shit hit the fan and we had to go our separate ways (she went to houston, i stayed in fort worth), i cried like a baby after she vanished from sight.
and i kept right on crying...until she stopped by the apartment i was staying at and dropped off a letter than contained contact info and the words "i'll always be yours"...well, after a discussion with a good friend, i realized how madly i was still in love with the girl, made a long distance call, and proposed...i proposed again rather recently the official way; with a ring i had saved and scrimped for. the rest, as they say, is history.

cloudgazer2k said:
CS2K and myself met in high school...but we went to rival schools. i had originally been dating a friend of hers, and met CS through her. however, i found myself talking to CS more often on the phone (her friend was rather dull and unimaginative, and became increasingly abusive as our relationship continued). a few weeks after i broke up with the friend, CS and i began dating. for more than a year, we played with the aspects of my lifestyle, and she became increasingly interested. we broke up for awhile, got back, broke up again for what seemed like the last time. but there was a point when i needed help, and she offered. i spent the next year or so being a roommate. then, when the shit hit the fan and we had to go our separate ways (she went to houston, i stayed in fort worth), i cried like a baby after she vanished from sight.
and i kept right on crying...until she stopped by the apartment i was staying at and dropped off a letter than contained contact info and the words "i'll always be yours"...well, after a discussion with a good friend, i realized how madly i was still in love with the girl, made a long distance call, and proposed...i proposed again rather recently the official way; with a ring i had saved and scrimped for. the rest, as they say, is history.

Awwwww, reading that made me feel all squishy and nice. That's soooooooo romantic :)

aun_existe_amor said:
Awwwww, reading that made me feel all squishy and nice. That's soooooooo romantic :)

:eek: thanks, Aun...i never thought that was romantic...just needed to be done if i wanted to keep her in my life.

Drew and I met when he found my original TK site. He dropped me a nice note. We wrote back and forth a few times. Then, we gabbed on the phone and on AIM. Then, we met up. The rest is history. We'll be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary later this summer.

As for being one another's type. I think we are in many ways. Even the areas where we don't share the same likes/interests, we allow one another the time to enjoy it...and usually join in. If it's something we really don't care for or is a one person thing, we give one another the time and space to have fun with it.

Ann

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back