• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do tickling video producers recruit models these days?

I agree. And I'm glad that the community condemns it just like me. Apparently, someone is scared to death to say to the model’s face that he (or she) is a fetishist and filming something like this, I can still understand that. Or probably it is not filmed for sale, just for themselves.
But of course this does not justify the lies in the ads.
Guess the only way to find out is probably to call and ask directly what they are filming lol

I agree. And I'm glad that the community condemns it just like me. Apparently, someone is scared to death to say to the model’s face that he (or she) is a fetishist and filming something like this, I can still understand that. Or probably it is not filmed for sale, just for themselves.
But of course this does not justify the lies in the ads.
Guess the only way to find out is probably to call and ask directly what they are filming lol
Oh. Plot twist!

I’d recommend suicidegirls.com, most of models have link on instagram

Apparently, someone is scared to death to say to the model’s face that he (or she) is a fetishist and filming something like this

If that's the case, they really shouldn't be doing this, and not just for ethical reasons. Even if they manage to fool some models, other candidates are bound to realize something's fishy. Even the models who end up participating without being fully informed may eventually start questioning what it was all about (especially if they share their experience with other people), look more deeply into it, and eventually get the "producer" in trouble. Why would anyone put themselves in such a situation? I can't imagine deliberately creating this awful sword of Damocles over my own head. So stressful. And stupid.

Interestingly enough, the models I work with almost never ask me if I have a tickling fetish. I guess most of them just assume it's the case (for obvious reasons) and don't feel like there's any point in asking. Or they feel it's too personal/awkward a question. Either way, as long as they're well aware what the videos are for and are comfortable participating, it really doesn't matter.

Those few times when a model does ask me the question I'm perfectly happy to admit that I do find tickling appealing. It's really not a big deal. If a model ever reacted poorly to this, well, you'd have to wonder what she was expecting and why she even considered participating.

Of course, I realize that the issue isn't just being shy about admitting to having a fetish. It's also about trying to trick people into doing something under false pretense, as they might not be willing to participate otherwise. And that's just gross.

I struggled with finding models as well. Tried instagram cold messages but it is too time consuming and got me no results (and almost lead to an account ban due to constant dms).

Managed to find a way to get next door type girls through a controversial instagram method i figured out. My instagram method involves spending some money, although not much but it got me pretty good results with minimal work on my part. I just had to vet the girls to pick the right ones. (Right now testing a similar method for tiktok too).

If any producer is interested i could explain the method privately. PM me for any request

Golden advice :
The reality is that you need to show some artistic work.

Take pictures/videos (regular ones) of some friends, then you will be able to do same with models.

Then when you have something to show that you have some skill, you will be able to contact any girl, and if they see your portfolio you will look legit.

I'm not telling you to deceive people into thinking they will shoot a portrait and then you tied them up, of course.
I'm just saying that you need a profile showing something that you put things out there, that you have skills, etc ...

Skill attract people, if they admire your work, they will want to work with you, and even for low pay.

Just ask yourself why 90 % of the producers have a background as a photographer
And then ask yourself why most of the fetish models have a regular modeling background, lol.

Fetish models don't come from the sky, especially pre pandemic, no one was coming and be like "hey I want to have my feet tickled for money".
Producers are the ones creating the models in this fetish economy.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back