• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do un-ticklish ticklers get into tickling?

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Ticklers who aren't ticklish fascinate me. Is it the "power" they have that makes them enjoy tickling you so much? After all, you try to "tickle back," only to see your tickles fail to affect them.

When I was in high school I liked this girl named Ginger. I tried tickling her once and she didn't move, saying, "I'm not ticklish." Now, Ginger never tickled me (the attraction was not mutual) but it drove me crazy watching her tickle boys she liked, wishing she would like (and tickle) me.

For example, Ginger and I were in a 10th grade English class. This boy Mike, whose desk was in front of Ginger's, was resting his head on his arms. Ginger looked him over and next thing I knew, she poked her index fingers into his unprotected sides. He practically levitated in ticklish reaction. After that, Ginger tickled him frequently, usually a quick double poke to his sides as class started. But one time Ginger and Mike were play-fighting. He took something from her and turned away so she could not reach it. I'll never forget the smile on Ginger as she reached forward, doing a ten-finger tickle into Mike's sides. Mike had to jump out of his chair to make Ginger stop tickling him.

These days, thinking about Ginger, I wonder what would it have been like had we ever dated, with her tickling me all the time. As I said, Mike was hardly the only boy I watched Ginger tickle through four years of high school.

I wonder how Ginger and other non-ticklish ticklers got into tickling. Being very ticklish and the youngest in a family of tickle enthusiasts, it's no wonder I like to tickle. But how do the un-ticklish ticklers get into tickling? If you are a tickler but not ticklish yourself, please respond.

Last edited:
Ginger sounded fun!
it's something I've often pondered- but never come to any conclusion about

Un-ticklish ticklers piss me off. But, and I might add this is a big but, I've learned a few tricks. First off never give up on one tickle attempt, so they didn't laugh the first time and claim to be "not ticklish". So what, I'm very ticklish but if I try hard enough I could hold it in. And I've even caught women on that too. Sometimes it just depends on where and how you tickle them. I convinced everyone is a least a little bit ticklish somewhere. I have kinda a motto for people, in stead of always asking "I wonder if that person is ticklish?" I prefer to think "ticklish until proven otherwise" and even then I'm a little skeptical.

How I hope you're right, Tickletorturer!

Tickletorturer, how I hope you're right. The female form is such a delight - when a woman isn't ticklish, there is always a nagging frustration, no matter how good it is to be with her.

You made me think of a nanny I dated way back in 1986. I don't remember her name. As I only saw her three or four times, I'm not even sure I would recognize her if our paths crossed today. But we had gone to the movies and, afterwards back at her place, we were getting intimate.

What I do recall was what nice build she had, the kind of girl who looks better undressed than you thought she'd look. She was from the midwest, so maybe the farmlands are the place to find a nice girl! In addition to her pleasing shape, she had a fair complexion, always a turn-on for me.

And you know that, as we necked, I was trying to tickle her. I got NO reaction. She said she wasn't ticklish. To make sure she was telling the truth, I persisted in my attempts to tickle her as I undressed her. I still remember trying to tickle her feet, getting nowhere.:disgust:

That turned out to be our final date, as when I called to ask her out again, she said our intimacy had happened too fast and she wanted to "just be friends." As she was not ticklish, her blow-off did not upset me.:cool:

Last edited:
$Tickletorturer said:
Un-ticklish ticklers piss me off. But, and I might add this is a big but, I've learned a few tricks. First off never give up on one tickle attempt, so they didn't laugh the first time and claim to be "not ticklish". So what, I'm very ticklish but if I try hard enough I could hold it in. And I've even caught women on that too. Sometimes it just depends on where and how you tickle them. I convinced everyone is a least a little bit ticklish somewhere. I have kinda a motto for people, in stead of always asking "I wonder if that person is ticklish?" I prefer to think "ticklish until proven otherwise" and even then I'm a little skeptical.
You just have to keep on trying!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back