• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how do you draw good feet?

Comfort Eagle

Level of Cherry Feather
Ive been tryin and tryin to do this, but its really buggin me. If anyone has like a good foot picture I can look at so it can help me that be great. I gotta foot thing and so therefore most of me pics revolve around that.:D

The key to drawing good and realistic looking feet is in studying the foot itself. Being that this IS a tickling site you shouldn't have a problem finding a picture of a foot.

Angles, proportions and foreshortening are all important in carrying across depth and tone to the viewer and gaining that appeal. The feet, in their own way, are just as important as the faces and hands of the characters you're drawing and just as expressive.

Even if someone gave you a tutorial to follow thats only their way of doing it and isn't necessarily the best way. Also consider that its their style, and you don't want to end up just copying it. You want your own. The only sure way you'll ever get the hang of drawing them is to study the feet in different positions and the toes in different positions as well.

Is there anything inparticular that you need help with?

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back