• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Many Are Interested?

Tickleslave07

TMF Regular
Hi,
Before I go putting up another peek at my revised prologue to
"The Case OF The Enslaved Souls" I really need to know up front who'll read it, who'll comment on with an honest opion, or who will just view it without commenting.

Sorry it's just I'm a serious writer with one mission to get this book manuscript of mine published once and for all.
And stiffal the doubters around me claiming that I'm wasting my time.
God I can't believe people who just can't be happy for someone chasing a dream like mine.

I know alot of times I sound like a broken record but to qoute Jon BonJovi

"It's My Life It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive So it's my life."

I know also that alot of you are exceptional writers at your craft and to tell you the truth I've read your stuff and have been blown away by your tallents time and time again.

Well as another writer I'd personally love to feel that rush you guy's get when anyone compliments you for your brilliants is that to much to ask?

In Closing I'd just like to say thank you to not only Myraids but also to Jeff for not only creating this site but keeping it a place where people around the world can come and enjoy their individual freedoms of expressions.

Be it photographic film or in story telling.
To all who come and discover the TMF magic May you live long and sposper Qoute Mr. Spock

"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." ~Cyril Connolly.

Well said Ticklishgiggle, :couch: I'll check it out if you want to PM it to me, Tickleslave or e-mail? :upsidedow whatever, I wite some and have had a few compliments, and it does feel good so I'll spread some love. :twohugs:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back