• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many members does the Tickling Forum really have?

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
How many members does the Tickling Forum really have?

I see all these threads about how hard it is to find ticklees or tickers, ....hell, I've met over a thousand people in my life, and haven't got a
hint of a hint that anyone was mildly interested in tickling.

Yet, at this point, the forum had listed about a 131,000 members!

Mathematically, as that number grows and grows, AT SOME POINT, being we only have 50 states, you're going to meet SOMEONE
who is a fellow tickle lover and has the fetish!

I've always felt that there were folks who spent all day creating fake profiles to inflate the numbers, and I know there are "active" members
who have multiple profiles. (You ever notice how some video companies always have their clips commented on, sometimes, bizarrely, after months, or years, yet other
superior clips are talked about when they come out, and fade away as new material appears? I mean....COME ON! Some new member joins, and ignores all those other awesome clips,
and wants to praise some clip, that's okay, from a year or two, or sometimes even more ago! Huh?!)

I also knew for a while people were getting excited about our rising member numbers, so I'm sure some folks started creating fake profiles to artificially inflate the member roster.
(There are a LOT of "members" who have posted zero posts...like, a LOT.)

I wonder if there was a way to find out our actual member roster? .......I think other places had done that, since facebook had a bunch of fake accounts, as did twitter.

There are certainly people who join just because you must be a member and logged in to view images and clips. There are also people who join for the chat room. Together that explains the large number of members who have made no posts.

I understand why people who are selling clips may want to create extra accounts to praise them. I can't understand why anybody would create extra accounts just to inflate the number of members.

Im going to count each member individually. ill be visiting them personally to get confirmation. this may take some time though.

Yet, at this point, the forum had listed about a 131,000 members!

Mathematically, as that number grows and grows, AT SOME POINT, being we only have 50 states, you're going to meet SOMEONE
who is a fellow tickle lover and has the fetish!

Remember, this is an international forum that goes beyond just the U.S.

I'll admit I've been curious how, statistically, the numbers break down. Based on current world population numbers (7 billion), and using 132,000 (almost there) for the number of TMF members, that works out to there being 1 of us in 53,000. So in a town of a modest 100,000 people, there are at least two of us. In a city like New York, with a population of 19 million (city plus surrounding burbs) that works out to a ticklephile population of 358! So no more complaining from you New Yorkers! ;)

Granted, I'm not accounting for single members with more than one profile and such. But like Emma pointed out, there are tickle fans who remain guests and never sign up, so there are more than 132,000 of us. So the odds are even better than these projections. But, as we all know, what matters is what we experience in reality, not what some number crunching says is the case. Still interesting to think about though.

Really there are only 5 members here ... but all have multiple screen names *ducks and runs like hell.......:D

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back