• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many of you have physical examinations regularly?

I don't know if it counts but I have been seeing my orthopedist at least once a month for about the last 3 years.I'm also on a first name basis with the girl at the MRI center.

I imagine they will probably check your vitals,skin,range of motion of limbs,eyes and ear exam possibly.Do you consider yourself a healthy person?

Very. But all you ever hear about are people who think they are healthy and find out via physical exam the opposite of that. lol Just makes me mildly worried. Also curious whether i was the only one who had not had one in years (read: decade +)

I can understand being tentative but god forbid they did find something,the sooner they catch it the better off you may be.

Up here they do blood work for testing cholesterol, sugar levels, hormones etc... , hernia check, prostate after a certain age usually, reflexes, listen to the ticker, and general motion tests. Quite extensive but never a bad idea if it can score you a lower insurance premium.

I have to get one every two years as a requirement to keep my commercial drivers licence for heavy equipment. Eyes, ears, heart, lungs, urine test, some dexterity, then pay at the door and go home.

haha i shouldn't admit this but I am a doctor and I haven't had a true physical for years

Its gunna be law over here soon...every 6 months and we have to do as the doctor tells us or we don't get medical care. Gf cant see Doctor cause all he says is 'come back when you have quit smoking' - doesn't matter what the problem is.

I have regular dental check-ups but haven't gone to see the Doctor in over 3 years. Most physicians are full of crap and give you reasons to take medicine when nothing is wrong. That's why I stopped going even though I know I should at least have annual check-ups. Since I'm in my mid 30's I really should go, but hell...

I haven't had a "regular" check up in a few years but I do go to my gyno once a year for my annual check up.

No, you're not the only one. I saw no doctors at all and had no physical exam from age 30 to age 37, mostly because I was feeling well and didn't even think about it.

Now, at age 59, I have a physical every year. What it entails depends upon your age. The older you are, the more things they check in a routine physical.

I have to take a DOT physical once a year to keep my CDL. It's a joke really. As long as you are not missing any limbs and can read the eye chart they pass you and bill your employer.

I didn't get check ups when I was in college. But since I developed asthma and other health problems, I have to go every 6 months for a check up or they won't refill my meds. They take my heart rate, BP, listen to my chest, check my eyes, ears, nose and throat. I get a gynecologic check up at one of the visits. That's about it. For insurance premiums, they will check blood work (including an AIDS test).

I do a full physical once a year. My doctor has me coming in follow ups at least once every 1-3 months. I have been trying alternate means to get my weight under control so she likes to keep things monitored. A physical is something I wouldn't skip. I like to know what's going on. But yeah it's just the basic blood tests, reflexes, sight, hearing, and all that type of stuff.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back