• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many people have a tickle fetish?

I'm not good at maths, but I come from a country with around 7 million people population, plus roughly another 2 million scattered across the globe. And I've come across exactly 7 of my compatriots, who share this fetish. With me - 8. 7 of them are men, and 1 is a woman. Which is not great, percentage-wise. Even when we remove the kids and the elderly, it's still pretty bad. So...it's either a very unpopular fetish in my neck of the woods, or everyone is hiding :D

It's even worse in my country. Roughly the same number of people, but with maybe 4 or 5 tickle fetishists that I know of, neither one of which is a woman or a girl.
There are a couple of more guys from my country here on the forum, but they are not tickle fetishists, they are just into feet.

Heck, an astonishing number of guys here is just into feet as well, and a good number of people is also not really into tickling as a fetish, but they just think it's interesting, and they wanted to experiment or to connect to someone. I could bet my life on a fact that out of these 143 thousand members on the forum, more than half doesn't have a real fetish, and they are just kind of here.

I don't even know how many profiles are held by active users. My guess is - not many.

Just the simple concept of being sexually satisfied by watching another human being tied down and tickled for long periods of time has been something I've struggled with for years.

How could I be sexually turned on by seeing another human being tickled? It's always been weird to me.

The thing that makes me feel better about being into this fetish is the fact that it's not an obsession and I haven't developed any obsessive traits about this fetish. I've spent a lot of money on it, but I've never been irrresponsible with my money about it. I didn't allow it to interfere with my job, family life, love life, hobbies, etc ..

And I also have other fetishes too that aren't so weird. The female body is a beautiful artwork, so I like to indulge it.

Last edited:
This thread just unlocked a memory and I was wondering if I could get your guys opinion? So years ago I remember scrolling through my Facebook feed and it came up one of my Facebook friends liked a page called "Jane O'brien media" if memory serves this was before the tickled documentary or certainly at least before the documentary would've been anyway in the mainstream consciousness, I clicked on the Facebook page and it was about young men being tickled etc.

Reason I bring this up is would anybody other thN somebody with a tickle fetish have searched and liked that page on Facebook? Just interesting that I've never met anyone else with a tickle fetish and yet there's somebody who I know who actually lives on the same street as me liking that page

Now we were never close by any stretch just acquaintances so it's not as if I could bring it up but just curious to know if this is likely someone else who has a tickle fetish?

This should be interesting for you guys. It's the Google Analytics report for last month's TMF activity.

A "user" is a unique visit, meaning a specific IP address visiting the site. "Sessions" are repeat visits.

So last month we had 167 thousand unique individuals visit the site, for a total of around 319 thousand total sessions.

gajan.png

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back