• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to add an Avatar or Signature image

MistressValerie1

Administrator
For Avatars: In your User CP, click Edit Avatar, then scroll to the bottom where there is a box marked "Upload an Avatar From Your Computer:" Click the "Choose" button and browse to the image on your computer, then click "Save Changes" at the bottom to confirm. The maximum size for avatars is now 100 x 100 pixels or 19.5 kB, whichever is less. If you need help resizing an image, please post it here and I will be happy to resize it for you.

For Signatures: First, upload your image to a host that allows hotlinking, such as www.imageshack.us , and copy the link to the full sized image. (Please note that signature images should not have excessively large dimensions or exceed 35Kb.)

In your UserCP, click "Edit Signature." In the space provided, place the image link between two IMG tags so that it looks like this (but with the actual URL to your image instead of the example):

PHP:
[IMG]http://www.example.com/image123.jpg[/IMG]
You can preview your signature with the Preview button at the lower right; don't forget to save it by clicking "Save Signature" at the lower left.

I hope this is of help :)

Last edited:
A quick question...are GIFs allowed as a signature? I'm trying to figure out if i can and how...If not maybe this feature could be implemented in the future?

Hi, X, and welcome. A GIF, including animation, is allowed in a signature, as long as the size is reasonable and does not distort the page view on an average monitor.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back