• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How To Handle The New Girl - F/F

Cam Girl Jenny

TMF Regular
Super CUTE, 18 year old, Alexis is my newest model and no time is wasted "breaking her in" as she is immediately taught a serious lesson in humility by my lovely, yet very firm Asian model, Azura. Alexis is securely bound to a chair at each wrist and both of her ankles are tightly attached together with straps and a short chain that is left in between them so that Azura can pull on it and control Alexis when she tries to squirm around or move too much while she is learning how to tickle someone properly! Alexis is very ticklish but she also has a smart mouth and that kind of behavior does NOT go over well with Ms. Azura at all! She cranks down on that chain and tickles her even harder, but Alexis keeps smarting off! Well, at least she tries to when she can breathe because she is laughing and squirming so hard! Alexis has the cutest laugh, but she almost loses her sanity after the first minute or so and Azura tickles her for over 4 minutes! I added a few screen caps from the clip so please feel free to tug one out for the girls who worked so hard just so you could.

You can see more tickling previews and my new "Candid Foot Interviews" at my store - Can We See Your Feet

Alexis is 18, she is 5'4" and wears a size 9 shoe. She is an adorable girl with a very cute laugh! Azura is beautiful 19 year old and she also wears a 9.... She is one super sweet girl or she can be a seriously cruel dominant ball busting bitch from hell, especially if she finds out that you are doing naughty things while you are watching her videos! There are many more clips featuring these two cuties and, myself, who is now 30 years older than either of these girls and we do everything from 3 girl tickling to me letting them hogtie me and then give me the best (or worst) tickling of my life. I will be posting new clips all month long, so please drop by and check out all of the girls, or send me a request for a custom clip, or just get my email and say hi :) I also just opened up my new Image Store and have some fantastic, very large, photo sets there with some seriously hot girls in them..... :)

~Jennifer~

Attachments

• AZTKAX00005.jpg
    AZTKAX00005.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 712
  • AZTKAX00009.jpg
    AZTKAX00009.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 910
  • AZTKAX00012.jpg
    AZTKAX00012.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 910
  • AZTKAX00041.jpg
    AZTKAX00041.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,454
  • AZTKAX00016.jpg
    AZTKAX00016.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,586
Thank you ALL so much for these nice comments!! I sincerely appreciate every single one of them :yourock: I just love working with all of these gorgeous girls :cat: :evilha: and I guess the fact that they are each about 30 years younger than my "getting older housewife self" makes it so much more ...um...interesting :evilha: :dancingkitty: :evilha: Somehow I get the feeling that my "driver" likes that part too??? Now that think about that I feel like punishing him, so there will be a new clip concerning that subject coming up very soon (seriously)... :eek:

To answer each of my wonderful friends;

Datickler32- Thank you! I am very happy to be back and to have Alexis working with me now too! :justlips: :pillowfight:

lovefeet- Thank you and I agree :) :) :munch:

Milagros317- Thank you as always :smilelove

FitnessTickle - You won't be waiting much longer to see me HOGTIED AND TICKLED because I am posting that video by tomorrow. In that clip, Alexis is wearing much less clothing and all 3 of us are wearing our hair up in pigtails! Mine are done in a very unique way that you will NOT want to miss :)

I will post previews from that one as soon as it goes up, but there is another clip I am posting this afternoon about a very "Unfortunate Sock Thief" who tried stealing our socks while we were sleeping...and well, let's just say that he didn't fair too well after all 3 of us stomped, kicked, foot-smothered, and "fish hooked" him with our toes while we were being extremely verbally abusive to him too. I have several more tickle clips with both girls and a few others that are full of surprises, so please stay tuned!

Thank you all again,

~Jennifer~

THANK YOU!!

I sincerely have to thank so many of you from this forum for making "How To Handle The New Girl" break into the TOP 5 of the Foot Tickling category and into the TOP 25 in Foot Fetish at C4S! I just wanted to thank you and I hope that the people who have seen the clip truly enjoyed it!

I attached 5 more photos from the video to this post and I should have a video preview ready for almost ALL of my tickle videos very soon .... Yes, I am a total novice at all this and I know it shows, but I am taking your suggestions, trying to learn as much as I can, checking out the work done by all of these wonderful producers who post content here and hopefully I am improving with each new video!

Thank you all so much!!! :) :)

~Jennifer~ BTBLK00921.jpgBTBLK00922.jpgBTBLK00923.jpgBTBLK00924.jpgBTBLK00925.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back