• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Would Someone Know?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Something very odd has been happening over the past week.

Except for two people in my life, my two best friends, Adam, and Barney, no one else in the vanilla world I deal with knows I belong to this site, or that I have a foot fetish.

I've been a member of this site for so long, that I just feel like TMF is my online family.

I am a member, contributor, author, and such on the site, and hopefully my "Ladderlad" persona which got me into problems in earlier times, has been abated, or greatly diminished.

My point to this post is this.

Recently, on my Facebook page, more and more women have been popping up, who may be or are members of at least the foot fetish community.

I'm getting notices. "Friend suggestions" with all kind of pictures of women with foot closeups, just as a member of the TMF or Wu's Foot Fetish forum, which I am also a long time member of, would see posted.

If no one in the vanilla world except my two best friends, who I know would never tell anyone, because from knowing my two best friends for decades, there are lifelong secrets between us, which no one else knows.

How would someone on Facebook know or direct me to pictures of members with foot pictures?

Forgive me if this is a bit of a rambling post, I've had a bit of a difficult few days with my condition, and also having just recently gotten my Botox shot.

I think my point is clear.

Any feedback, advice or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Have you searched for fetish stuff on say, Google recently?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Simple. If you are on the forum, and then go to a Facebook page, Facebook KNOWS where you came from, in that, the last page you were on. That info is dumped into their profile of you, and the algorithms start to sort content for you based on it. All of a sudden you are seeing stuff that relates to things that you look at. Nothing on the web is really invisible and as AI systems get better and better as sifting thru all that data that gets collected you see more of this sort of 'connection'. The profiles that companies build based on our online viewing habits are surprisingly good.

Myriads

Just as Myriads said, if you are a member of Facebook, then in due time Facebook knows all about your online life, including every website visited from your IP address. Frequent posting on Wu's Foot Forum, where you have over 2,500 posts, is enough to tell them about your erotic interest in women's feet. (I only have 1,135 posts there.)

Myriads, and mils.

Thank You both for your explanation of my question.

The reason being.

Until recent times, ie, this week, unless it was there before, and I just never noticed it before, I had never or very rarely/not enough to notice, seen any women's foot closeups on my profile on Facebook.

Now I have my explanation.

I wonder, if maybe I delete my history each time before I go to Facebook, would help this.

Probably useless, since I actually like web search history suggestions, as it makes it easier to go from site to site.

Periodically deleting your history won't likely help because it doesn't delete the tracking that Facebook, Google, and others have done before you delete it.

Thanks for letting me know, mils.

Okay, it is what it is then , as they say.

I will just never "admit anything" on Facebook.

If someone private messages me on Facebook wanting to discuss feet, I will just either ignore it or block that person to avoid anyone in my vanilla life knowing about it.

I have plenty of discussion about feet and tickling on both TMF and Wu's to make up for it.

In a nutshell, Google and Facebook know what websites you use and tailor ads to cater to what they "THINK" you'll be interested in. And no, that data is NOT secure at all. Hackers have stolen massive amounts of it in the past!

Okay thanks.

I keep getting more and more friend recommendations of women with foot fetishes. If they look cute, I just friend them. Whatever, if someone in my vanilla life figures it out, let them think what they may.

Everyone but my Dad, cousin, and uncle know about it anyway.

I even told T , my "Frienemy" about it sometime ago, but he does not know I belong to this site.

Hopefully he will not figure it out

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back