• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hyenas Club Charity Tickle Event Gathering!!!

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
Behind The Scenes
November 10th Saturday. 4 pm

IF you are not a member of the Hyenas Club you can still join us.
For more info, contact me (TTD) at [email protected]

This event is for Charity. (The Tomorrows Children Fund)

TTD

It's not too late

Hi All,
There is still time to sign up for the Charity Gathering. I personally mailed out directions to over 50 Hyenas members who have signed up to come, but there is still room for more. It is getting close. YEAH!!!!! Only 19 days. The deadline for registering is November 1st. Come on out and have a blast, while supporting the Tomorrow's Children Fund. I will be there till closing and as those who have tickled me know, I can go all night. <WEG>

For directions contact: [email protected]

Jen

Yeah, what she said...

TTD, is a great host and guy. He really cares the lee's and 'lers that attend his gatherings. This will be a great event with many surprises!! Please come by, gatherings of this size don't come around often on the East Coast and the gathering is in a fully equiped dungeon.
Oh and Jen, I believe there is a hairbrush with your name on it... >-)

<Curling my toes and squirming>

Oh,tcrewme, You know just how to use it, don't you.

15 days till the BIG EVENT

But you only have 6 days to confirm your registration. If you plan to attend, Contact TTD now. The event includes dinner and a total head count is needed by November 1st.

[email protected]

Jen email me........

Hi Jen,

Email mail me with your plans for the 30 and the 2nd. Need to know if I can work it out. E me at "[email protected]"

Hope to hear from you.

Giantfan

Well, since no one's posted here yet, I'll just have to be first: the event last night was a blast. Although the turnout was smaller than anticipated, there were more than enough of us there to have a great time -- good company, good fun, and of course plenty of tickling. It was nice seeing some folks I haven't seen since the last NEST again, and I hope we get a chance to do it again soon.

And I think my beautiful 'n' beloved Nightfall will never look at a birdcage in quite the same way again....:devil:

Charity Gathering

Thanks to all who came out this past saturday! It was great meeting all I have not met till then and great seeing those I have met before,
again!

Thanks for your kind words Shem! Both here and in the Hyenas Club.

You're a great guy and it was a pleasure meeting you, and Nightfall as well as the rest who came out!

TTD:)

Ps. To those who failed to show...:sowrong:

Many thanks to TTD for hosting the Hyena's Event here in my hometown. Believe me I know the effort that goes into planning and executing these parties. Ticklers/lees are a strange bunch, ulike the BDSM community (laughing very much outloud) in the sense that they are normally very "vanilla" excpet for their tickling desires.

Because of this, many are hesitant to even admit it to another human being, let alone attend a party with many others. This is a simple and benign 'flaw' which people like TTD, DVNC, Josie, TickleChgo, my friend, Bella in the Midwest, and myself have been working very hard to change.

As for last Saturday. It was great to be back in an environment where the open and relaxed talk of tickling prevailed. Videos were showing in the couch-lined video room, and scenes took place in the huge playroom filled with dozens of pieces of bondage equipment.

I mingled and spoke with old friends, and unfortunately, had to leave early because of previous commitments.

I wish I could have stayed. TTD should be congratualated for pulling this huge event together. I urge everyone to stay in touch with the Hyenas and to attend Gatherings as much as possible.

Thanks again for allowing me to come.

Max

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back