• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hyenas Club

Merciless1

TMF Regular
Since I joined the Hyenas Club....it has opened up so many places on the internet for me to visit and have soooooo much fun on! Wish I could attend a Hyenas Club meeting or gathering but unfortunatly I am unable to do that at this time in my life but in the mean time I can instigate others especially gals and couples to get out there and join them. From what I hear and have read, TTD and his gal shygirl are great people. I have read the posts in the Hyenas Club and it just gets better and better with those two! Maybe one day I will get over there. If I am ever to attend a gathering or meet a group of people, it will be with them over there.

Yeah yeah, I am a kissup, sometimes but I am also an antagonizer and instigator.

M1:devil: :p

Much thanks Merciless1.

Glad the Club could be of help. I know your situation and it is a shame you cannot get out and about to meet others.

TTD

Merciless1 said:
Since I joined the Hyenas Club....it has opened up so many places on the internet for me to visit and have soooooo much fun on! Wish I could attend a Hyenas Club meeting or gathering but unfortunatly I am unable to do that at this time in my life but in the mean time I can instigate others especially gals and couples to get out there and join them. From what I hear and have read, TTD and his gal shygirl are great people. I have read the posts in the Hyenas Club and it just gets better and better with those two! Maybe one day I will get over there. If I am ever to attend a gathering or meet a group of people, it will be with them over there.

Yeah yeah, I am a kissup, sometimes but I am also an antagonizer and instigator.

M1:devil: :p

Couples ONLY Gathering(s)

The Hyenas Club will be taking a turn and will be hosting or at least considering hosting a Couples ONLY Gathering. This has been on the burner for some time now and under serious consideration. A poll has been set up in the Hyenas Club Yahoo Group for those couples in the NY vicinity to vote on in to be put on the invite list.

It seems that the Duo are having some success with their idea of that Couples only Cell group steming from their fourm and since the Hyenas Club Gatherings have been quite successful......it is time we did more than your average gathering. There will be regular gatherings too but the next one will be for Couples only(and will not confllict with other gatherings, or at least we'll try not to).

TTD

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back