• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am Broken

I know a lot of you don't know what Aspbergers is and in fact it is called High Functioning Autism. Entering the chat room is like facing the gates of hell. Will people hate me, am I being awkard ? I want to try to make friends but the HFA is like one step forward and 10 back. I can never be fixed there is no cure for it.......... I am broken

Your not broken nor alone, I'm sure there are several people on the TMF and in the chat room that has Asperger's but don't disclose it for the exact reason your feeling. I couldn't even begin to understand what it is like. If people don't like you for who you are, then they were never meant to be apart of your life.

I want to take some time to say thank you for the replies and espically Fightinggirl666 for talking with me and discussing what I can do to fight My severe self doubt. Most importantly everyone who has welcomed me to the community.

Ashe, the only thing you can do is to be yourself.

I'm one who believes to accept people for what they are.

My basis for judging someone, is are they considerate to others, and such.

I also believe that you will find people here to talk to, and to be your friend.

Good Luck to you. I hope it works out well.

As others have said lots of people here with Aspergers. So dont feel bad. Just enjoy yourself. This is a friendly place. :welcome:

:D :p

Don't worry. I have Aspbergers too. I avoid people in my real life. I don't have a job for ten years. You are not alone here

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back