• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am Not a Troll-Thank you to Wolf

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! For these of you who followed Mitch's “Golden Globes” thread you saw that Wolf and I have been very active in the thread. Well on Wolf's last reply to me he/she called me a troll [which calling a non-troll a troll, is kind of troll-ish move IMO]

I would like to say that I am not a troll. I know the thread got out of hand, and for that I am sorry.

I would also like to thank Wolf and Chicago for going back-and-forth with me. I have been addicted to this one game as of late [Stardew Valley], and the back-and-forth we had kind of took my mind off the game, so thank you.

My first reply to Mitch's thread was really meant to give him some support. To my eyes, it looked like people where saying “Who Cares” as in “Who cares if he posts or not”. Sorry I mistook it, I didn't think an argument that big would bust out.

But, If you truly believe that I am a troll, tell me and I won't bother you all again.

I dont think youre a troll. I dont think this thread is helpful tho

I didn't call you a troll. I said what you did was trolling. To wit:

Wolf said:
So, you were trolling.
Spouting things you knew weren't true in order just to get a response out of people, and, as you say, to prove a point about those people.
Okay, then.

And you admitted that's what you were doing:
tickle gamer said:
I wouldn't really call it trolling. A troll does it to be mean, while I a least tried to be nice about it, and not say anything hurtful, like a troll would.

People can troll for other reasons than to be mean. For attention, for validation, for amusement, and sometimes, to be mean.

But I can't apologize for something I didn't do, and I'm done trying to make you feel better about it.

let me explain why I got so hot about the troll comment.

Before I joined TMF, I was on an anime forum, and this one guy didn't like me because I wasn't what he thought an anime fan boy should be [well, that, or either he was a jerk] .

One day, this guy [or girl-don't really know] and I [dif person] were talking about some anime or other, and, out of nowhere this guy, who had not been posting in the thread, said "Your a troll". After that nobody on that forum would even talk to me.

So seeing it happening again, just brought up old feelings for me.

and, to Chicago: It was a poll, of sorts. Did you read the last line? If people had said yes, I would have been gone from here. just like I had to leave the other forum.

I did read the last line, but could not gather from it that it meant you'd leave.

Is there any way you can stay and just not be so melodramatic?

Is there any way you can stay and just not be so melodramatic?

I think that is great advice.
Ticklegamer, I think you may have a slight case of the nobody likes me's If someone one here challenges one of your posts, try not to take it so personal man. Especially not Wolf. By his own repeated admission, he loves to argue. That's why he's so much fun on the P&R forum! Just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't mean they dislike you or that you should leave the forum. Just chill.
I don't think you're a troll either. Just a little bit overly sensitive to criticism.

I think that is great advice.
Ticklegamer, I think you may have a slight case of the nobody likes me's If someone one here challenges one of your posts, try not to take it so personal man. Especially not Wolf. By his own repeated admission, he loves to argue. That's why he's so much fun on the P&R forum! Just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't mean they dislike you or that you should leave the forum. Just chill.
I don't think you're a troll either. Just a little bit overly sensitive to criticism.

It has been said that I am over-sensitive. been that way all my life. It's gotten slowly worse ever since my friend died a few years back. It's something I'm struggling to try to beat.

Back when my friend was alive, people could say anything about me, and I would just let it roll off my back. but, I have floored a few people that talked negatively about him. [I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am a very loyal friend to have]

and, like I said, I am struggling with my over-sensitivity, but sometimes it still flares up from time to time.

but, you know what they say about the creative type and being over-sensitive. [I am the creative type, but, just can't find my thing-my, what's the word I'm looking for?]

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back