• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am The Lord and Master of this Thread

Bugman

Verified
You,the humble peasants and unwashed masses may now approach us,and lay before us your petitions seeking our favor.

If said pleadings are presented too us in what we deem a sufficiently humble and respectful manner,it may please us to grant your request.

Do not trouble us with trivial matters,we have not the time or patience to deal with such and you shall be dismissed forthwith.

Let the first among you approach us.

*Courtsey*

Dear Sir, can I please have permission to post in this thread. I shall behave myself in whatever way you see fit, acting out your commands with decorum, grace and fervour. Always eager to please, My Master.

I shall wear my corset wench's dress that holds me in tightly at the waist and boobeez up high and proud.

If you wish I shall not give you eye contact unless you wish me too.

If it pleases you Sir, am I allowed? If you so wish I shall take great delight in kissing your feet.

I will forever be saying and thinking and honouring these words :YesMaster:

I have no idea if this is what you was looking for :eek:

*Courtesy*

Dear Sir, can I please have permission to post in this thread. I shall behave myself in whatever way you see fit, acting out your commands with decorum, grace and fervour. Always eager to please, My Master.

I shall wear my corset wench's dress that holds me in tightly at the waist and toobeez up high and proud.

If you wish I shall not give you eye contact unless you wish me too.

If it pleases you Sir, am I allowed? If you so wish I shall take great delight in kissing your feet.

I will forever be saying and thinking and honouring these words :Yes Master:

I have no idea if this is what you was looking for :eek:

You my dear should sit beside us,above the riff-raff that no doubt will soon be pestering us with all manner of nonsense.And if any feet are to be kissed,it would be yours should we be worthy of such.:happyfloa

You,the humble peasants and unwashed masses may now approach us,and lay before us your petitions seeking our favor.

If said pleadings are presented too us in what we deem a sufficiently humble and respectful manner,it may please us to grant your request.

Do not trouble us with trivial matters,we have not the time or patience to deal with such and you shall be dismissed forthwith.

Let the first among you approach us.

I see Napolean has joined the TMF :yayzorz:

*bows deeply and sweeps wide-brimmed hat off his head with a flourish*

Most gracious and wise sovereign of this thread I entreat you to consider my patronage as Your Highness' court jester.

My wit is as sharp as the jagged peaks of the Rockies and my speech as smooth and florid as the finest mead.

*bows deeply and sweeps wide-brimmed hat off his head with a flourish*

Most gracious and wise sovereign of this thread I entreat you to consider my patronage as Your Highness' court jester.

My wit is as sharp as the jagged peaks of the Rockies and my speech as smooth and florid as the finest mead.

We find this petition wise and good,and it pleases us too have you join our Court.Petition granted.:)

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back