• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I could "sense a ghost (?)" but not see it

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
There are moments where I experience something and i believe that some sort of Ghost or spirit exist.
1) When I was a child, I was in the living room and my sister who is 3 years younger than me said to me with a scared face "I saw a monster in the bedroom." As much as i hate to admit it, my sister does not lie and is the type of person who would speak up (and would usually get me into trouble) and her eyesight is near perfection. The bedroom at the time was small, nothing fancy and no decorations of any sort so she must have saw something

2) After i was showering and drying up, I heard somebody called my name, thinking it was my sister I yelled "What?!" but there wasn't a reply. I opened the door and went to the bedroom and said to her "What do you want?" She was actually sleeping (She wasn't faking it, she snores loud) and i had woken her up. She gave me a dirty and said "what?" I asked her if she called me and she said no.

3) I was in the bathroom and the shower curtains moved on it's own. There was no wind coming into the bathroom

4) Speaking of moving, something always drops from my computer desk when I don't even touch it

5) And whenever i use the computer, there's always this black shadow that's on my left. I went to the doctor to see if there was anything wrong with eyes and he said there wasn't.

These are some events that I have experience that made me think that there's some sort of ghost in my house. Nowadays, I still get creeped out sometimes because i sleep in the living room now, but instead of being scared, i get a little bit annoyed whenever i feel it near me. When something falls, I yell out "are you kidding me?!"

Now some of you may say that Ghost don't exists, and that I don't have any proof, but just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist :)

But anyways, the point of my topic is to ask you guys who have experience some sort of ghostly presence, how did you deal with out? How did stop being scared?

Now some of you may say that Ghost don't exists, and that I don't have any proof, but just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist :)
I would not say with 100% certainty, that ghosts don't exist, but the trouble is that when you make supernatural claims, there is absolutely no way others can verify them. For what I know ghosts are just as much 'reasonable' explanation for what happened to you as the explanation, that you are getting trolled by an invisible pink unicorn, who makes you believe it's ghosts.

I can however give you my experience with 'supernatural', that might interest you. When I was a child I had a rather nasty looking dark teddy bear, with claws and everything. I kept it in my grandmother's house. What I am going to tell you was probably a dream, but my memory of it is so fade, that I don't can't tell for sure whether it was a dream a hallucination or whatever else it could have been.

I went to our bathroom and it was quite dark there. I heard some sinister music playing and saw a rope in the mirror of the bathroom. The rope was going up an up and then I heard an evil sounding voice saying "This is bear." And then the teddy bear appeared hanging on the rope and got out of the mirror. I was scarred and I ran out of my bathroom straight to the living room, where the same scene happened but this time the teddy bear appeared out of the window. So I ran to my grandmother and I cried "Bear, a bear is attacking me" and I remember she was like "What the hell are you talking about?" and that's the last thing I remember out of that scene.

I was afraid of that damn mirror in the bathroom for quite a long time ever since, but I guess I grew out of i now.

I couldn't say they don't exist either. I might have told this before, I'm not sure. Mum and Dad were both from Scotland, although Dad spent some of his teenage years in the north of England. My Grandfather on Mum's side of the family is from Ireland. I was born in Edinburgh and we moved here when I was 5-6 months old. They are a superstitious lot to say the least, and perhaps some of it rubbed off on me. Anyway, my gf at the time, 2 of her room-mates, who I also knew since I was very young and I dined out one evening. I was about 17 at the time. We never had anything to drink except for water, tea, I probably had a club soda and we didn't have anything to smoke, if you know what I mean.lol It was hot outside, there wasn't even a breeze. Once we got back to their apartment and were sitting around chatting, one of them said she went to see a fortune teller quite often. We then starting talking about the supernatural and the subject of ouija boards came up. We didn't have one of course, so they decided to make one using sticky note paper and a glass turned upside down. They printed out all of the letters in the alphabet, laid them in a circle, then placed the numbers from 0 to 9 in a row, yes and no, hello and good-bye. We turned the lights down low and put a candle on the table. The girl who went to the fortune teller said that we had to repeat; Spirit! Spirit! Come into the glass. I felt like an idiot, nevertheless, I went along and said it with everyone else. Then she told us to put our fingers as lightly as possible on the top{which was actually the base of the glass}. I thought we were all nuts, but they started asking the board questions and that glass took off spelling out answers without making any errors. Call me crazy, I don't care, but we were talking with a girl who said among other things that she had drown in a lake. It spelled out her entire name, gave us her age and told us the date she had died. A huge gust of wind came through the window and blew the candle out. Remember when I said there wasn't even a breeze outside? The girls all screamed, it startled me as well, and I said; Fuck This! We're playing with something we shouldn't be playing with. I swore{still do} to this day that I wasn't pushing that glass and they did as well. Now, it may have been all a incredible set of coincidences, which I can't possibly imagine or have any explanation for since there is far too much involved that doesn't make any sense in the least, but I'll never do that again, and I'll always remember it whenever I am reminded, such as in this thread.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back