• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I feel a bit guilty for this M/F (tiny bit of F/M)

ImNotDave

TMF Master
Never bothered to write this up as I feel a bit guilty about it. It's been a few years now so the moment has passed.
If you're not interested in the details and backstory, just skip to the tickling bit.

Backstory:
Back in my dating days a few years ago, I had my profile set up to say "Doesn't have kids / doesn't want kids". I was pretty firm over that.

Got speaking to a really fun girl on there. She had long, bright-red hair, blue eyes, covered in tattoos, nose piercings, lip-ring, chains, the lot! She was great fun to talk to, and by-goodness she was kinky!

Not long into our conversations, she brought up the fact she liked to be spanked. Following on from this she told me she liked to be tied up, bitten, paddled, whipped, scratched etc! Of course, this opened avenues for me to bring up tickling!
She told me she had never been tickled in a BDSM capacity, but she was (as far as she knew) very ticklish, and absolutely willing to give it a go.

A lot of our conversations revolved around tickle-talk after this (as well as other kinks she loved). She sent me long messages telling me how I should tie her up, the best ways to tickle her, how she wanted me to explore her body with my fingers and tongue.
She even went into detail about how she would do the same to me! Telling me exactly what I wanted to hear! She wanted to strap me to her bed and torture me with tickles. She went into detail about how she would lickle my feet until I begged, then use her fingernails on my wet soles.

After a few days of this back and forth kinky chat we arranged to meet.
She even said "I'll wear sandals for our date, so you have easy access to my feet".

Everything seemed great, until the day before our date I got a message saying
"I need to confess something to you... I have a daughter. I know I should have told you sooner, but we were getting along so well and I couldn't find a way to get it into the conversation. I took the info off my profile because I don't get any matches when it says I have kids. I'm really sorry. I'll understand if you want to cancel our date tomorrow."

Now here is the bit I regret. Instead of saying I was no longer interested, I let my horny brain do the talking. It had been a LONG time since I'd have any physical contact with someone, and here was a girl encouraging me to tickle her.

So I replied
"Oh, it's okay. We can still meet".

The tickling bit:

We met in a late-night coffee shop. As I entered she was already there. She stood up to greet me as I approached. She was wearing a leather jacket, black croptop that showed her body tattoos, tight-fitting black jeans, and black ankle boots.
Immediately I was slightly disappointed as she had promised to wear sandals, however I thought maybe it was for the best anyway.

She hugged me and the first thing she said was
"I know, I know! I promised sandals! I'm sorry, but it's just SO COLD".

To be fair, it was about 5'c outside and a bit damp. I could understand the reasoning.

But then she followed with
"But don't worry, the boots are easy to take off"

"Oh" I said with a smile
"Later" she replied with a wink.

We sat and talked over coffee. Small-talk turned to deeper conversation, then to intimate conversations, then to flirting and complimenting each other.
She began to play footsie with me under the table, rubbing her boots up and down my legs all without breaking eye contact.

After coffee we left and started to walk around the small town. Most places were closed or closing so there wasn't a lot to do.

As is typical in Britain, it started to rain.

"Do you want to find a bar and get a cocktail?" I asked. "Could only have one drink because I'm driving, but we would stay dry".

"We could" She replied. "Or we could sit on the back seat of my car and make-out like teenagers" she laughed

"Is that what teenagers do these days?" I jested back to her, hesitant as I didn't want to get too attached as I knew I did not want date a girl with kids.

"It is. It's what all the kids are doing now! Plus, if you want me to take my shoes off that's probably the only place I can do it".

That sold it for me! We rushed back to her car and jumped in the back. She had parked on a quiet carpark just outside of the town. It was dark here and there were only 2 or 3 other cars dotted around.

In the car we hugged and embraced each other for a moment. She started rubbing my back so I did the same to her.
After a moment I dragged my nails up her spine and she let out a moan.

"What was that" I asked, flirtingly.
"Feels good" she replied

I did it a second time, digging in slightly harder
"Mmmmm" she said. "Careful, you know I like being scratched. You're going to turn me on"
"Am I really?" I replied, teasing slightly. "What would happen if I turned you on?"
"Then I would have to turn you on too" she whispered into my ear.
"How would you do that?" I whispered back
"By telling you to tickle me" she said in a slow, seductive voice.
"Oh yeah, that would work" I said.
"Tickle me" she whispered back, even more seductively

I placed my hands around her bare waist and gave it a gentle squeeze. She jumped and giggled. "Do that again" she whispered quietly.

This time I gave a bigger squeeze and she really started to squirm and laugh
"Haha! Yes!!" she let out.
I really pushed into her stomach and moved my hands up and down to the bottom of her ribs. She went crazy, laughing so loudly and thrashing about.
Twisting her body around, I managed to get her lying on her back on the seat with myself kneeling in the footwell, then explored her bare stomach and sides!
I moved my hands up her body to her neck and started gently brushing her collar bones. She did that funny turtle-squat move and tried to squish her head into her shoulders but it was no use! Wriggling my fingers around her neck and listening to her laugh was wonderful. She occasionally let out a spluttering noise due to her head being so squashed down.
Bringing my hands back down her body, I pushed my fingertips into her belly button and she exploded with laughter
"PAHAHA STOP STOPPPAHAHAH"
"Stop stop?" I taunted
"HAHAHHA PLEAASEEE HAHAHA NOOO HAHHA"

Letting up I gave her a moment to catch her breath.
"Fuck me, I've got a ticklish stomach!" she said. "I haven't been tickled in a LONG time."
"How was it?" I asked
"Fun" she said with a smile
"Fun enough to do it again?" I replied
"Yeah! Fun enough to do..."

Before she finished I pushed my fingers back into her belly button and she exploded again
"NO!!!HAHAHAHHA" she screamed out.

Keeping one finger wriggling in her belly button, I used my other fingers and hand to tickle the rest of her stomach and sides.
She was thrashing so much and kicking at the doors.
I lent forward and blew a big raspberry (zerbert for American readers) onto her stomach. She squealed with delight at this, her face really lit up.
"Pahahha ahh... I don't remember the last time someone did that" she giggled.

Sitting up besides her, I said "I think I need to tickle your feet now".
"If you insist" she said with a smile, bringing her legs close to me.

I picked up her foot and unhooked the buckle, pulling it away from her foot. She had plain black socks on underneath. Reaching over to the other foot I did the same.
"I'm sorry if my feet smell" she said. "Those boots are quite tight".
"They don't" I said. They really didn't. I'm not into smelly feet personally so was quite pleased they didn't smell bad.

Locking her foot under my arm, I dragged a finger down her socked sole. She started to giggle and pull away. I moved my finger back up and then down again, she began laughing and yanked her foot out of my arm lock.
"Hahhaaa...oh sorry. I can't keep it still. This is something I'd have to be tied down for" she said with a very cheeky wink.
Shyly I said "...I could always lock your feet into the seat headrest?"
"What do you mean?" she asked.
"I could put your foot under the headrest, then lock it down over the top."
"...OH!" she said with a moment of realisation. "I didn't know my car had built-in bondage" she laughed. "You've done this before, haven't you?"
"Maybe" I said looking coy.

I moved over to the passenger seat and unlocked the headrest. She placed her feet between the guides and I locked it back in.

"Can you move?" I asked
She tugged a few times and said "Nope! I'm going to have to remember this for the future"

Slowly I began dragging my fingers over her socked soles. She instantly started laughing and trying to pull away, but she was locked in pretty tightly."
"HAHAHA" She screamed out, then covered her mouth in an attempt to stay a bit quieter.
"This will be better" I said as I slowly pulled her socks off to expose her bare feet.

She had very smooth, pale soles. Probably a UK7 in size, and nails painted a glossy black.

"Do you like my feet?" she asked. "I painted my nails for you. I'm not sure if I have good feet? I've never met a foot guy"
"You have good feet" I replied. "They're very pretty"
"Aw thank you" She said, "I've never had a foot compliment before!"

I dragged my nails down her foot and she immediately screamed out again
"FUCK! That's so much worse without socks" she laughed.
"Good" I replied and started tickling up and down her soles.
"HAHAHHAA NOOOO HAHAHAH" She burst out.
As I continued to tickle, she pushed her face into her arm/elbow crease in an attempt to muffle her laughter. For the next few moments all I heard was "MMPHHAHAH! MMMHHPPHHAAHAHA". She was very ticklish behind her toes so I concentrated there for a while.

After I'd had my fill of finger tickles, I lent forwards and used my teeth to briefly drag against her foot. She let out a little squeak and squeal. I stopped and looked at her to gauge a reaction.
"Tickles?" I asked
"Uhuh!" she said

I did it a second time and got the same squeal from her.
Seeing she didn't seem to mind or protest, I started to lick, nibble and bite her feet, and her reactions were glorious!
Her laughter was much more high-pitched, and she kicked a lot more, occasionally letting out little screams of laughter.
Sucking on her toes drove her wild! She started with a much deeper laugh now, interspersed with moans of pleasure. This intensified as I got close to her little toes, which really made her scream out! I remember her feet tasting vaguely of lotion.

After a few minutes I finally let up and released her from the headrest. She pulled me onto the back seat with her and we kissed for a while.

"That was intense" she said afterwards.
"Intense good or...?" I asked
"Good! Really good. I think you've opened a whole new kink for me"

After a few moments of sitting together, she asked "Do you want to get tickled? Is that how it works?"
"How what works?" I asked
"Your fetish", she replied. "You said you like tickling and being tickled. Do you want me to tickle you now?"
"Only if you want to" I said
"Of COURSE I want to! Can't let you have all the fun now" she replied with a wink

She moved into the front seat and pulled my legs up, removing my shoes as she did so. Putting my feet between the headrest and locking it into place, she turned to look at me and asked
"So, how ticklish are you?"
"I'm pretty ticklish in general, or REALLY ticklish if you get me in just the right way"
"I'll try for the right way" she laughed.

Her fingers started slowly sliding down my socked foot and my legs twitched. "Tickle tickle" she taunted
"Haa, tickly" I responded.

She moved her fingers up behind my toes and I let out a "HAA!", followed by "Hahahaaa yeah! That's a good spot"

After a few seconds she stopped and said "Let's get these socks off!", and with a whip pulled both of them off, throwing them at me

"I hope MY feet don't smell" I joked to her, and to my surprise she lent forward and sniffed my foot.
"SNNNFFF... Nope, they're fine" she replied

She started to use her long nails on my soles and the differences between socked and barefoot was instantly noticeable. I immediately began laughing loudly and trying to pull my feet out of the headrest
"Oh this is much better" she laughed
"HAHAHA NOOAHAHA" I laughed back

She continued to tickle my feet while I thrashed and laughed around on the backseat of her car. I hadn't laughed this much in a long time!

After a few minutes she paused and said "How about this then?"
With that she lent forwards and bit my foot, dragging her teeth slowly across my sole
"OH FUCK HAHAHA" I screamed, "NO! Not that'"
"Why not that?" she asked
"Because it tickled and it turns me on!" I said, embarrassed
"I told you I'd turn you on" She laughed back, then immediately began biting and licking my feet a second time.

I was in absolute bliss by this point. The licking and nibbling felt euphoric, and laughed till my face felt red. I had wanted to hold back due to shyness, but I decided to just let it all go and enjoy the moment.

After what felt like eons, but was more likely less than ten minutes she finally stopped and joined me on the back seat. We sat there kissing and occasionally tickling each other's sides for the next half hour or so until she said it was time to leave.
Grabbing my shoes and coat I kissed her goodbye and said we would do it again soon.

Once I was home and the high wore off, I began to feel awful. I had no interest in dating someone with kids and I'd never be able to look past that, despite how amazing the last few hours had been.

We talked for a few more days but I was purposefully cold. I didn't respond to her flirting, nor try to arrange a second date. And I felt absolutely awful for doing it.
Maybe a week or so later she seemed to realise I was backing off and I had never intended to see her a second time, then eventually blocked me.

I don't think you should feel guilty, but I question your judgement. This woman sounds incredible and you could've had a fantastic relationship. Beautiful open minded cool ladies like this don't come along every day.

So what if she has a kid? I know you were clear about not wanting to be involved with children, and technically she did mislead you initially. But is it worth cutting off what sounds like a very special lady?

I'm in my early 60's, and believe me, the older you get, the harder it is to find a partner who'll indulge your fetishes.

Last edited:
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
You should have seen her again, IMO.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back