• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I HATE VERNON

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
I hate vernon, I hate him very Very much

LOL. We children of the 80's learned to hate him a long, long, long time ago my friend. ;)

We also learned to love a certain yellow jumpsuit wearing, fluffy red haired, prone to being bound and gagged, Channel 6 reporter. :D

Oh Mr. Cool

What if he is sitting at home pining for you... loving you from afar?

Dang. Where doth this rage cometh frometh Sir? Is it the ties he wears? His hair?

His laugh, his face all spell asshole. not to mention his crazy ticklish feet, I would tickle them senseless just to hear him beg

His laugh, his face all spell asshole. not to mention his crazy ticklish feet, I would tickle them senseless just to hear him beg

Well you might want to write your own story... get out some of that... rage.

Poor Vernon lol

I just might.. I just fucking might

Well... after 30 years of such brimming, frothing anger... I don't know if it will be enough.

You better start thinking about checking your "human privilege".

Whoops lol, I guess my typing got screwed up, I meant to say, i mentioned you sorta like how you mentioned me

Ahhh ok!

Yes I see! :) The whole story was really good. I like how you did it very much!! :) I hope you write more that was quite fun. And funny. ;)

My dear friend the internet recently stated that this is his favorite thread

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back