• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need help advertising my amatuer photography buisness.

lovesfemalefeet

TMF Regular
I am currently looking to find some female foot/tickle models, but I don't know where to start, I want to approach this as professionally as I can and as mentioned I am an amateur at this.

What is some proper foot model seeking etiquette?

Where should I look for models? I would prefer them to be local if at all possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time.

You start with friends and family, then you shaw to models

And you should probably start with portraits because you are going to creep them out

You start with friends and family, then you shaw to models

And you should probably start with portraits because you are going to creep them out

OK so I should probably invest in a good portrait lens, take some portraits of some friends and family and post them on a photography page so other potential models can view them? Is that what you are saying?

Sorry if it seems to be a dumb question.

I’m no pro, so take this with a grain of salt; but I would start with outdoor locations so your models feel safe. After awhile you can build trust and a reputation to have more freedom with it. There are adult/fetish listings that you can post to in order to obtain subjects. Be relaxed, be courteous and don’t be over eager.

OK so I should probably invest in a good portrait lens, take some portraits of some friends and family and post them on a photography page so other potential models can view them? Is that what you are saying?

Sorry if it seems to be a dumb question.

Did not mean this, I mean you need to do other stuff to know how to interact with models

Also having a portfolio of stuff is the way to pass the first filters, models dont answer to people who have nothing to show.
You have to demonstrate that you have some technical skills, artistics skills, and that the whole thing is not a raper's scam to have her tied up at your mercy

All the successful producers I know have been photographers, that's no wonder

Did not mean this, I mean you need to do other stuff to know how to interact with models

Also having a portfolio of stuff is the way to pass the first filters, models dont answer to people who have nothing to show.
You have to demonstrate that you have some technical skills, artistics skills, and that the whole thing is not a raper's scam to have her tied up at your mercy

All the successful producers I know have been photographers, that's no wonder

OK I gotcha, sorry I might have read the advice you posted originally on a wrong way lol, I appreciate the help.. I don't feel that I have any problem with being social, I guess the next thing is to work on a portfolio.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back