• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need water!!!

texastickler

Level of Blackberry Feather
Is there any way any of you drivers out there will pick me up a case of bottled water? I would really appreciate it. :D

Are you afraid that the hotel will have no water for you? ;)
I promise that plenty of hydration will be available for all.

Are you afraid that the hotel will have no water for you? ;)
I promise that plenty of hydration will be available for all.

Thanks Lee. Just wanted some of the bottled stuff. I drink a lot of water in a day.

I'm sure we'll be making a Walmart run Thurs night or Friday Tom, to stock the fridge. You know you're more than welcome to come.

I'm sure we'll be making a Walmart run Thurs night or Friday Tom, to stock the fridge. You know you're more than welcome to come.

You goin to the same Walmart with the small door? :p

I'll bring a case (24 bottles) of water -- I just happened to get a case for free at the grocery store. More water for everyone!

I need to get vitamin water. I can't live without that stuff. =\

Funny, since it was only invented a few years ago ;)

You know what's really good for hydration? Coconut water. It's the only naturally-occurring fluid that can substitute for blood plasma. Great for a long session.

You know what's really good for hydration? Coconut water. It's the only naturally-occurring fluid that can substitute for blood plasma. Great for a long session.

I've actually heard this claim a bunch, so I decided to investigate it and came up empty. The only sites making the claim were also hawking alternative medicines and homeopathy, or were just "yahoo answers" style sites. I couldn't find any actual doctors making this claim.

Which doesn't mean it isn't true, I just have my doubts. I would be very interested in seeing some real medical research backing it up. The most I could find were claims that it was used in World War II as an emergency stand in and it saved lots of lives in the Pacific, but nobody ever gave a source or a citation so I couldn't trace that back either.

It strikes me as unlikely but possible, and I'm actually really, really curious, so if you have some deeper knowledge on this topic I'd love to hear it, I've wondered for ages now. :lol:

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back