• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I recorded tickling my Bf for the first time!! "Cheating At The Game" (Audio only)

CapturedDoll

Verified
I recorded tickling my Bf for the first time!! "Cheating At The Game" (Audio only)

Let me first say my Bf Mr.Feet was only cool with being audio recorded for his first time making anything with me. I thought that was totally fair. We listened to the audio in the car after and he was fine with me sharing it! Yay!!!! :)

I am so glad he decided to let me record tickling him last night. His laughter is so contagious and fun!! HE HATES being tickled but he does switch for me. because he knows I'm a Ler I have to pat myself on the back for getting with this man because he is hyper ticklish. Which is very rare as we all know. ANd he did cheat in our rp last night so... he deserved it. hehe

Ok so this is how I'm going to handle this. I opened an OnlyFans account. And this is where I will be posting my content from now on. I hope you come along for the ride because I feel I will be making quality videos that are unique and may have an old school flavor. I even want to livestream on the weekends when I have enough volunteers. Or I'll just edge myself and you can join me! :) I'm asking for $9.99 to start. They it seems take a 20% cut so I really have to make it worth my while. And yours. I will try to make the best videos from my sadistic mind that I can think of. Oh the ideas I've had...

So please join my OnlyFans and I will send you the link immedietly asap. The mp3 format apparantly is not allowed? Very strange.

Oh btw the audio is 11 mins unedited. :) F/m all over body tickling!

https://onlyfans.com/captureddoll

Here's a clip! https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KOwb6EzRI3E

Last edited:
It’s quite the listen!!! Highly recommended it. Doll is one sadistic ler!!!

Hands down an amazing post! The sound of his laughter along with your sultry voice is definitely the fantasy of many in this scene!

This is now available in full on my SoundCloud or YouTube channel. :) Under CapturedDoll

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back