• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I tickled my Sexy Bartender

gscott2679

TMF Poster
I run a night club and I have this very sexy Fair skin African American bartender that works for me. And when she shows up to work, she is always wearing some very very hot outfits and very sexy shoes, that's show off her very pretty feet, complete with toe rings and ankle bracklet. Well, one night we were working together behind the bar and as you know most bars are not very wide, so passing each other can be a pain in the butt. As I was passing her I placed my hands around her waist. To my surprise, she jumped and let out a cute little giggle which really turned me on. She turned around and smile at me and said stop that I'm very ticklish. When she told me that, I really got horny and almost had a hard-on right then and there behind the bar! Right then I knew that I wanted to tickle this Lady. 3 weeks pass, and we had a very busy night that ran very late. We both were very tired, and ready to go home. No one was in the bar but us, and I just finish counting that night sales when I saw her trying to tie up her shoe. You know the kind of shoe that i'm talking about. The ones that look like they wore back in Romans days with the laces just above the ankle. And she was bare foot too, oh man. I ask if I could be of any help and she said ok. I thought i was in a dream, as handle her leg to tie her shoe. The lace where twisted around so I start to straighten them out. As I was doing this, I very lightly touched her bare foot which made her laugh. At that point, I couldn't control myself, and I started to tickle her pretty feet. Boy, did she laugh and was bucking like a wild horse. She kicked her other foot at me, which grabbed and it tickled too. She was beside herself, and was going crazy with laughter. When I finally stopped, she was all sweaty and breathe heavy on the floor still giggling. I thought I was in trouble with her, but to my surprise she really loved it and laughed about the whole thing. Well, we are very good friends know and we both take tickle shots at each other still today.

Nice encounter gscott. Thanks for sharing. I love foot jewellery too.

awesome story gscott. happy you both are friends an you get to keep tickling her once in awhile. and her foot jewelry is hot.

Question remains,.....

--- Are you going to reveal that this is sort of a "special" interest or activity for you? Your bartender sounds as though she might be intrigued.

Sounds like you have a good thing going for you. You must try and tickle her feet again.

Would like to hear another story.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back