• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I was Accidentally/Intentionally tickled in a wrestling match M/M

AI93JR

TMF Poster
Hey guys. I figure I'd share this with you all, so I FYI, I'm an underground pro wrestler (I'll attach some pics)0308_lg.jpg0324_lg 3.32.31 PM.jpg0328_lg.jpg0329_lg.jpg0314_lg 7.20.23 PM.jpg

Anyway, sometimes I like to just get in the ring unpaid and just have fun with a random person for fun and practicing my character. In my realm, most older dudes want to kick my ass and stuff. So I was meeting with this older dude who wasn't ass experienced in the ring. I came up with this scenario given that's how it works in pro wrestling, plained story scenarios and stuff.This was an idea where I was too fast for him at the start and got the upper and and was talking shit but I got carried away then he caught me and brought me to the ground and tortured me from there. One thing he got to do that was a fantasy was tie me to the ropes (no pro wrestling experience so I had to show him) and punch my abs (most guys have this desire so whatever, it's fun). He did a lot of long submissions that stretched me out with my arms over my head, he’d pound my abs and chest while holding me in submission. He was doing these muscle claws I’ve never experienced before. He was giving me these pec claws that just really hurt honestly. He just had full grip of my chest muscles. He did the same with my thigh muscles, that one hurt the worst, my voice even cracked, lol. He was finding different muscles to claw. He was like “so many muscles to explore.” He was really. Getting into this. He said a lot of “fuuuck” and was complimenting my body a lot as he was torturing me like breaking character. He was biting my nipples, he was slapping and clawing my ass, he was licking and kissing my stomach. At this point I was wondering how into this was he given I don't do erotic matches but my matches are targeted to gay men. When he had me in a long submission hold he was trying to claw my obliques. But as you know if you know me on here, I’m extremely ticklish. So when he did it I broke character and he had me squirming, he made me squeal. I couldn’t take it, I simply could not hide the outpour of laughter. He was so entertained by that and laughed himself so he spent a long time doing that to me with different holds, just a very strong claw right on that tickle nerve on my obliques. I was flailing for my life man. I really thought I was going to cry because he just was relentless with that, he just kept kneading and kneading his thumbs into my obliques, I could not get free. He adjusted the hold and grabbed both of my obliques and just tickle tortured me for like seven minutes. Mind you, this was over an hour into the match when this occurred. He also went after my feet which had me gyrating like crazy, but he focused back on my obliques. I didn’t know any of that was going to happen what so ever. But that was a wide and randomly experience.

That has never happened before in any match and given all the movement, I didn't expect to be ticklish in that situation but that surprised me greatly. If that was a filmed match, I would have been so embarrassed, lol.

Anyway that was my random experience I had this year lol.

Wonderful story! Wish I could have seen it. Thank you for sharing this with us.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back