• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Idea for a fun game...

irishinfidel

The lee is told to strip and give the Ler all their clothes...The ler then goes and hides them in different rooms...the lee then has to then go try and find them with the ler tickling them along the way...you have to get redressed in the proper order for the tickling to stop. you can either put the clothes on as you find them and then once you have them all strip back down and redress or put them back in the main room till you have everything but be warned if you do that the ler can always grab them and hide them again.(gives you a break from the tickling but you might need to go looking again if the ler decides they would rather hide something then tickle while you look. For added fun if you have multiple lees they can steal the other lees clothes as well.
Feel free to add on and I would love feedback or if you try it let me know how it goes ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back