• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"If they were *really* ticklish, they wouldn't answer the ad".

SoleMates

1st Level Red Feather
One of the best things about the tickling community as a whole is the "myths" that crop up around video production and model wrangling. I'd have to say out of all of them, my favorite one is that "actually" ticklish women don't answer producers' ads.

On the weekend preceding the 4th of July, I reached out to an Instagram model that I've been following for some time about doing a shoot with me. She is not a fetish model; she has never done fetish work or even foot modeling before, and has *definitely* never done a tickling shoot.

Her response was immediate, and so adorable that the text is forever burned into my brain, where it will remain for all eternity:

Photo Jul 12, 11 16 24 PM crop.png

You'd think the conversation would have ended there, but it did not. To make a long story short, twelve days later (Monday the 12th, in fact) I had her ankles pinned to the bed and was making beg for her life with a Sonicare.

Among the things she said to me both before, during, and after the shoot were that she had literally never been tickled for "longer than two seconds" before and that she had been so nervous about the experience that she'd spent the entire week trying to figure out a way to cancel. (ProTip: "I'm sorry, but I have to cancel" is all it takes.) She also claims that she had at least one (unrelated) nightmare due to nerves.

Afterward, though, she admitted that the experience "wasn't as daunting as I initially thought it would be", and in terms of work-to-usage ratio she produced more usable footage per hour than nearly everyone else I've ever worked with. A total (...or is that toe-tal?) trooper.

So what is the point of my posting this?

We hear quite often that truly ticklish women don't answer ads for tickling videos at any price. This is, as I've said before, quite emphatically not true. Ariana's feet are the *least* ticklish part of her and I still had her clawing at the walls and invoking the names of deities. Fun fact: initially she'd agreed to do some upper-body work (and turned up in a totally hot midriff-baring tank top in preparation) but eventually realized that she was just too ticklish to do it. I put my fingernails to the backs of her legs and she convulsed and safeworded within fifteen seconds. And yes, I have it on video.

Ariana is living proof that at least one non-fetish model who is so ticklish that it is truly torture for her is still willing to endure anxiety, nightmares, and God-knows-what-else in order to keep a commitment that she made of her own free will. In fact, I eventually found out that the main reason she turned down the shoot in the first place was not because of how torturous it would be, but because she was worried that she wouldn't be able to take it in long enough bursts for me to get clips out of it!

She's not the only one, though. Kim's face was screwed into an expression of utter agony in clip after clip, and yet she did a total of five shoots with me - the latter two of which were done without a safeword. Jennifer spent the next two months texting me and telling me how much she loved being tortured and how she couldn't wait to do it again. Mya told me that she "didn't know what a real session was" until I got my hands on her. The list goes on.

So in short, we (producers) are not all out to get you and rook you out of your money by hiring dead-eyed mercenaries with no nerve endings. Truly ticklish women exist. And for some reason, they want to hop in front of my camera over and over again. I only wish I sold enough content to hire them as often as they wanted to be hired.

Speaking of which, you can find Ariana's preview thread here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?332615-Ariana-the-Instagram-Model-(M-F-Feet) - please let her suffering not have been in vain.

And if you enjoyed it, there's another eight(!) or so clips of her waiting in the wings. Make me want to release them.

Regards,
Arch

Agreed. Totally a myth. I've hired some that truly hated it but they did it anyway.

There's a few models that I loooooved seeing in videos but they were one-offs because they never wanted to experience again lmao

Which sucks because they ended up being some of my favorite videos lmao

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back