• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'll take RT video one of them

helltickler

what is the best video?

Priscilla's Lair
Bound by laught
Happy hour 2000
Trio of Hysteria
wendy's secereat.
Maid to laught
one sunday
Dungeon of happines.

Comment deleted, as it was an unsupported statement.

If you wish to criticize, back up your thoughts with solid reasons.

Myriads

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok....Ok..... you win..

Correcting my last post:

I did not like Femfeet's Trio of Hysterics.
It seemed to me that the models were faking and their reactions were not intense enough for a sadistic tickler like myself...I believe it's not worth the money...

i hope this one is ok....

It's perfect TklBrazil.

Basically we want users to provide some solid reasons for thier thoughts. Anyone can say so and so video sucks, or this video is great. But without some reasons to support those thoughts, the words are useless to other members. Thank you for taking the time to come back and respond in full.

Myriads

I agree with brazil. TOH is all about the super-hot girls, no doubt about that. The actual tickling is very far from torture by any account, based solely (no pun intended) on the ticklees' mundane reactions. A few good moments, i seem to recall--I only watched it once, so I don't have a ton of details--but TIB is also not the most entertaining or relentless tickler in the world, either, so you have to expect playfulness over anything when he's in the scene. A female tickler joins in for a short while on each of the three ticklees, but their laughter doesn't seem to be influenced by it too much.

As many of you know, from my other posts here and on the old TMF, "Ticklish Merchandise" and Sasha's scene in "Say Uncle" are the absolute best in FemFeet productions that I've seen (I have quite a few of them)and none [of their videos] have come close as far as giving us that 'hating-every-second-of-it' laughter of a ticklee's constant torture.

Of the ones listed, I'm afraid I only own Dungeon of Happiness. I may have seen some vid caps from the others but one certainly can't base an informed opinion on that. But I think DOH is very good. Rachelle is definately ticklish IMHO and I personally like tickling taking place in dungeon scenerios, especially if the victim is having her feet tickled while being held in stocks and is at least topless if not naked altogether. I just think the lack of clothing adds to the helplessness of the scene.

its funny how people can see the same thing differently. i own and greatly love TOH. not only are the girls genuinely ticklish, as you have mentioned, they are also hot. very hot. i can't get enough of that crissy and jesella. crissy's feet were extremely ticklish. i love TOH. it's in my top 10.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back