• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm finally doin it!

Sunrise

Hey everybody! My name is Dawn and i'm semi-new to the forum. I'm celebrating my 20th birthday by finally posting on here! I don't really know what I want outta here but I do know that I am rather busy and don't have a lot of time to spend online. Having too many people expecting me to talk to them would just be stressful to me and unfair to the many people of the forum- so I'm going to limit myself to 3...sounds a little harsh but that was always my style. So if you wanna chat with me about tickling or otherwise, just leave a post here or send me a pm telling me what it is you have to offer. If I get back to ya-I get back to ya, if I don't- I don't! Try not to beat yourself up over it... here's to whatever may happen.

Dawn

Hey

Hi, Happy Birthday. If i am in the 3, i would love to talk to ya about tickling, feet, or whatever else ya wanted to talk about

Hi dawn and welcome...

I'd love to chat, and/or cyber with you about tickling as it would be fun. you are like me with so much to do and so little time to do it in. For me here it's almost, So many tickles so little time." If you would like to know more about me, my profile will tkae care of that, and it even includes a link to my pic and my myspacepage as well. I also invite you to read my tickling stories in my archives here, and perhaps maybe one day I could introduce you to everyone here through a tickling story. (You in it as a ler or lee that is.) I hope tp chat with you soon and I welcome you again. Have fun here, you'll be tickled you joined. :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets: :cool: :manicd: :D :angel: Who me?

Finally doin' it

Hey, thanks for responding so fast. I would love to cyber tickle you or the other way around. I am constantly busy, so i know what you mean, but i can make time ofr you. I would love to be in your stories. You are a very good writer, and i like your work. Till next time.

Ummmm...

Danny I don't mean to sound like a bitch but I haven't replied to you yet... I think you were responding to the message above yours....no worries though, thanks for bein polite about it!

Hi Sunrise, I'm Jim a 20 year old mostly ler from Iowa. I love chatting about tickling and other things. I like the outdoors and camping, as well as reading and telivision. I'd enjoy chatting about the non tickling related as well as the tickling. I have AOL Yahoo and MSN messenger.

I'd love to hear from you on any of these or thorugh a pm if you want to chat. If not, then good luck with your search. :)

I'm sorry...

Hi, I just wanted to apologize for any misundestanding that i percieved from earlier in this thread. I hope yall will forgive me

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back