• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I’m stronger than you mom!

stasiu1990

Kevin comes home from wrestling practice. The senior in high school has had great success wrestling as he is the captain of the team. But when he gets home, it’s almost like it doesn’t matter. As he has chores on top of chores. On this particular afternoon, Jesse, Kevins mom gave Kevin a bunch of chores to do when he got home. Kevin just wanted to rest for the night. But Jesse, in her yellow sun dress demanded they be done. Kevin looked up and down at her athletic, fit mom realizing he can take her on and pin her now.

“Ugh! How about this mom. If I pin you in a exhibition match. You must do the chores. And split it with me going forward. But if you win. I will never question you again. Deal?”

Jesse took a second to think about it. She should be able to beat him, right? momma bear still works out. But physical science is physical science. Kevin is right there in strength if not stronger than her. She takes a breath, as she realizes this might be the last shot to show him whose boss of the house.

“Fine Kevin. Whatever it takes to knock your cocky attitude down.”

She says standing toe to toe with her boy.

“Ok.”

Kevin said.

“I’ll let you have top position first.”

They walk to the living room clearing the area. Kevin gets down on all fours. Jesse gets on her knees. Wraps one arm around his waist and one hand on his elbow.

“On three. One. Two. THREE!”

The grappling has begun. Jesse tried to sweep the elbow but couldn’t do it. Kevin uses his strength to sit down on his bottom while his mother tries to keep control of his arms. Kevin then spins where he is facing the ground while Jesse is on top. Jesses hold starts to weaken as Kevin starts to reach for her legs. Few moments later Keving was successful breaking her grip and lurching forward, grabbing her legs, and pulling them underneath him. Now Kevin as full control as he is now on top of the forty-year-old mother. After Jesse weakly tries to push him off, Kevin grabs both wrists with his hands and pins the flailing mother to the ground.

“One, Two, Three. I win mom!”

Kevin says with a big grin, looking down at Jesse with a look of defeat on her face.

“*sigh* Ok Kevin. I’ll do the chores for you tonight. Then we will talk about tag teaming it for now on.”

She says not wanting more to do with this. But Kevin has other plans. He shakes his head no.

“Actually mother. You’re going to do all the chores from now on! The man of the house needs to come home and relax. In fact, for now on! I want a sandwich when I walk through that door!”

Jesse gets a little nervous as Kevin still has her pinned. But responds in a parental fashion.

“Who the hell do you think you’re talking to! I am your mother!”

Kevin now pins both wrists above her head holding them down with one hand.

“I just pinned you mom. I’m not even half your age. That’s embarrassing don’t you think?”

Jesse doesn’t respond, she tries to pull down her arms. Then a finger starts to circle her right creamy armpit. Sending the mom into a giggle fit.

“Awww does mommy have a ticklish armpit?”

He says swirling his finger in her womanly armpit. She blushes and starts to laugh harder.

“HEHEHE! NOOO! STAHAHAPH KEVVVIN!

Kevin continues.

“I’m not going to stop mother. I’m going to make your armpits red little girl!”

Kevin picks up the intensity. Diving into her bare hollows. Jesse tries to buck him off with her eyes closed laughing towards the wall.

“HAHAHAH NOOOO! STAHAHAHPH IT!”

Kevin is in total control, dominating his mom.

“Make me stop mom! Or are you too weak to stop your growing boy?”

Jesse shrieks as this now is becoming personal and humiliating.

“WHAHAHY ARRREE YOUHHEHE DOOOING THHEHEHIS?”

Kevin stops. Pleased with the redness of her right armpit.

“Because I am the man of the house now mommy! And you’re just the little ticklish bare women who caters to me. Now let’s get your bare left armpit!

He says with venom. Jesses eyes widen as he contacted her left womanly hollow. Setting her off again in laughter.

“HAHAHA NOOOOO PLEHEHES!

Kevin continues.

“Gitchey Gitchey Goo! Someone has ticklish white armpits!”

She screams again with tears starting to form in her eyes.

“Next time you wear a tank top. Im coming for your tummy mom!”

Kevin says continuing his physical and verbal assault. Raking up and down her sensitive armpit.

“HAHAHA NOOOO! PLEHEHESE! ILL MAKE YOUOU THE SANDHAHAWICH!”

Kevin likes the answer so far.

“And my chores?”

Jesse continues in laughter.

“YEYEHEHES! ANNND YOUR CHOOORES!”

Kevin was pleased, for now, and stopped the tickling. He lets go of her. Immediately Jesse buries her hands in her bare red armpits. Looking up at Kevin with horror.

“See mom. That wasn’t too hard. Now I am going to take a shower. When I come back down my sandwich had better be ready. Or the tickle monster will strike again.”

Kevin says giving her chin a childlike tickle. Kevin gets up and heads upstairs. Jesse takes a second on the floor to collect her thoughts.

“Oh this isn’t over. Ill get him back somehow.”

Little did she know. Her bare belly was next. And she won’t be able to stop it.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back