• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Important Client, Companies Complex, And.. How To Escape. For One Man.. Or Two?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross got to the office, he called Tim's cell phone.

"Okay, best friend, and most important client, where, when, and dress code?" Ross asked.

"Shun Lee, 1 pm, and I dont care what the fuck you wear. If you're wearing jeans, fine. You can leave your suit in the office. What we need to discuss is more important than anything you are wearing" Tim said.

Ross worked through the morning, went to Shun Lee to meet Tim. After they exchanged pleasantries, Tim said. "I hope that you and Kayley had a good time this weekend except for your headaches, because what I have to show you is not pretty at all" Tim said. Tim then handed Ross a folder of paperwork.

"I will need to either go back to the office, home, or both to throughly examine this, and give you my analysis. Question, Mister Patrick, how long do I have?" Ross asked.

"One week would be good. Are you leaving town this week?" Tim asked.

"If Fritz or Steve call me, I will just tell them that I'm working on a project for you with a deadline and that I cannot come down for a week. Beyond that, I cannot promise, okay? You have my full attention this week, fair enough?" Ross asked.

"Yes, most fair" Tim said.

When the lunch broke up, Ross went back to the office, went into his office, let out a big sigh, and started looking. Right away Ross noticed a few major problems. Bank debt left by the old owners, liens, and value that was not up to par of what it should be, plus excess inventory that should have been sold on the market, that was stored in a warehouse.

Ross sighed, said "Fuck!" and then noticed Vic was standing outside his door.,

"Ross are you okay? Can I help you with something?" Vic said.

"Vic, please come in here. " Ross said. Vic did, and Ross then went outside, and said to his secretary. "Please hold all calls. Vic and me are discussing something important regarding Mister Patrick and an important matter that has a time limit" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross" Ross's secretary said, as Ross closed the door.

"Ross, you look very troubled. Whats the matter?" Vic said.

Ross sighed again. "What Else? Tim and a company he owns, saddled with bank debts, liens, and potential or already ongoing lawsuits, and Tim wants SuperRoss to help figure him out of it" Ross replied.

"Oh., (Victor was going to say "Fuck" and then stopped himself)

"Its okay, Vic. You can say fuck. That s what I was going to say" Ross said.

"How do you propose to get out of it for Tim?" Vic said.

"Simple. Examine it myself. See what I find. Then, call any lawyer friend I have, try to get the most reasonable fee I can get. Give it to that person, and charge the whole thing to Tim. As you know, Vic, I',m a business manager and a company and marketing man, I'm not a lawyer. I do not and will not want to give Tim any advice that would hurt Kayley and me and anyone in this office" Ross said.

"That sounds like a very good, and a very prudent idea, Ross" Vic said.

Vic walked out of Ross's office. Ross continued looking over the papers Tim had given Ross. Ross was becoming more and more troubled, and then called Tim.

"Tim, I'm looking at this company, and I'm becoming very troubled. Would it be okay with you if I contacted a lawyer I know, and gave this to him. I can assess the financial situation with this company, but as you know, with my not being an attorney, I have no knowledge of what to do to help you with the liens. I want to get the best advice to help you get out of this with the least financial burden. At the end of the day, better to pay a lawyer some money, then a bunch of creditors more money, or have to put this company into bankruptcy. Do you see my point?" Ross asked.

"Of course. Call anyone you know, and just do the best you can. I know that you have my best interests at heart" Tim said.

"Always" Ross said.

Ross called a lawyer friend of his, named George"

"George, I have a problem, and I need a huge favor. My most important client, who also happens to be my best friend, is saddled with a company that has not only a ton of debt, but also liens against it from creditors. He gave it to me to examine the financial details. I can do that, but with me of course not being a lawyer, I have no understanding of how to advise him about the liens. Please just look at it, call me, and then we can get on a three way conference call with Tim, my client and friend, you can tell him your legal opinion, and we can try to figure this whole thing out" Ross said.

"Absolutely Ross. Please send it to me FEDEX today, and I will start tomorrow. Any time frame on this?" George asked.

"No. Plwase just take as much time as you need. You can explain that to Tim. I dont think he will care if you take thirty days, if you save him a lot of money in liens, payoffs, etc okay?" Ross said.

"We will do, Ross" George said.

When Ross got home that night, he entered the apartment in his jeans, and threw down his briefcase on the floor.

Kayley took off her reading glasses, and started at Ross. "Uh, oh, is that throw down for me? Or did something happen with say, a Mister Patrick today?" Kayley asked.

Ross kissed Kayley. "Hi, Kale. No, honey That slam down had nothing to do with either you, us, or our marriage. You're a smart lady. You know that it was about Mister Patrick. Another one of his companies in trouble saddled with liens, bank debt, lawsuits, the usual shit. I had to call a lawyer friend today. I'm going to have to send him all the info, and then wait for the hammer to fall on Mister Patrick;s head" Ross said.

"Ross, this is not your fault. Just give Tim the most honest assessment you can with your friend, and let the chips fall where they may" Kayley said.

"I know , baby"

That night, Ross and Kayley made love. Ross was able to drop off to sleep, and other than getting up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, and to get a drink, Ross vowed to just let his lawyer friend George look at the papers and give his opinion.

George got the papers the next day, texted Ross that George had gotten them, and then the wait started.

Ross was able to distract himself by finishing Tim;s regular work. Yet, Ross was still upset and pissed about the company itself, and Tim's seemingly increasingly poor choices.

By the end of the week, George called Ross, with news that Ross did not want to hear, and that Tim would not want to hear either.

"Ross, the liens on this company make it almost impossible for us to try to settle for a reduced amount with the creditors. I hate to say at this point that Tim will need to file for bankruptcy with this company, but I almost see no other way, I can give it to another guy in Chicago who is attached to our firm to look, but unless he finds something that I have not, I would say that Tim is headed for bankruptcy court with this company" George said.

Ross sighed. "Okay.. Please do me a favor. Call Tim, since he is your client on this. Give him your first legal opinion, and tell him what you are going to do with this situation. Then, just give it to your associate, and wait it out" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross. Sorry I could not be of more help" George said.

Less than a half hour later, Ross's cell phone rang.

"Ross, George just called me. He said that he is going to give the papers I gave him to an associate of his, but that if the guy finds the same thing as George did, the company has to file for bankruptcy." Tim said.

Ross sighed. "I'm sorry, my friend. Examining this company I was not sure. Since George is a lawyer and I'm not. I wanted not to shoot my mouth off and give you a shoot from the hip opinion until I knew for sure. Let George's associate look at it, then we have to see" Ross said.

When Ross went home that night, he was pissed, and antsy. For AC, OKC. anything.

Ross sighed as he came in the door.

"Kale, is it okay with you if we go to AC tomorrow for one night. Then, if Fritz and Steve say its okay and there is reason, if I go to OKC for a few days, say two to three so I can get the fuck out of here, and away from Mister Patrick. I'm jumpy and antsy" Ross said.

Kayley sighed. She was annoyed, but not at Ross.

"Ross C, I'm going to need you to get rid of RossShell and Mister Tim Patrick ASAP. That paranoid POS is affecting my husband being home, and my sex life!" Kayley snapped, but not seriously.

Ross sighed. "Kale, please , not now. This week has sucked enough already" Ross appealed.

Kayley calmed down "Okay, teacher is sorry. Tell you what. How about we go to AC for two days tomorrow. I take a sick day Monday, you come home with me, then go to OKC Tuesday? Does that work, if you promise not to talk to the O F F I C E or Mister Patrick on Monday?" Kayley said.

"Oh trust me, after this week, I do not want to talk to Mister Patrick" Ross said.

Ross made reservations in AC for Kayley and he for Saturday and Sunday night.

Ross then called Fritz and found out they could do a medium sized oil show on Tuesday until Friday.

Ross had his plans set both business and personal.

Tim had gotten Ross so upset that he needed to get away both personally, and professionally.

What would happen in AC? OKC?

That would be seen.

Ross is wise not to try to practice law without a license. Tim seems to need a lawyer on retainer to examine his companies as needed.

Oops, wrong subforum.

I agree with you, mils

Sorry to mils and to the mods for putting this in the wrong subforum.

A lot went on today in R/L and that was an accident.

Next time I will put the next story in this series in the non tickling forum.

More to come soon, mils. By late tomorrow night definitely.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back