• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

impracticality of toe ties

obscureanimeguy

Tying toes back to make feet immobile for tickling sounds great on paper. But in practice, I don't think it's viable. Or safe. When I see a video or a pic employing toe ties, 9 times out of 10 the toes are a shade of blue.

I think what many ppl don't realize is that toes are EXTREMELY delicate. Tickling feet obviously causes the person being tickled to try to move their feet away; and if their toes are tied back, that puts an ENORMOUS amount of strain on the toes, and whatever material has been used to tie the toes back (no matter how soft the material may be) WILL cut into the toes (ouch!) and impair circulation in them.

I have seen an effective alternative to tie toes. Once the ankles are secured (in stocks) a strap is secured accross the ball of each foot. This effectively immobilizes the feet in an upright position, as well. The fly in the ointment with this set-up though is that a good portion of the balls of the feet are covered by the straps, taking away some tickle space.

Opinions?

I installed 2 bars on my stocks that prevent the toes from curling forward. it doesn't wrap around the toes, but it does keep the feet locked in place.

I am not a fan of toe ties, never have been. Never have or will consume or produce content that has them. However, I respect those who are into it if practiced safely.

Tying toes back to make feet immobile for tickling sounds great on paper. But in practice, I don't think it's viable. Or safe. When I see a video or a pic employing toe ties, 9 times out of 10 the toes are a shade of blue.

I think what many ppl don't realize is that toes are EXTREMELY delicate. Tickling feet obviously causes the person being tickled to try to move their feet away; and if their toes are tied back, that puts an ENORMOUS amount of strain on the toes, and whatever material has been used to tie the toes back (no matter how soft the material may be) WILL cut into the toes (ouch!) and impair circulation in them.

I have seen an effective alternative to tie toes. Once the ankles are secured (in stocks) a strap is secured accross the ball of each foot. This effectively immobilizes the feet in an upright position, as well. The fly in the ointment with this set-up though is that a good portion of the balls of the feet are covered by the straps, taking away some tickle space.

Opinions?

Hold back toes with one hand. Tickle exposed, taut sole with the other. ;0)

Like any kind of bondage, or anything in life I suppose...toe ties work if you do them right. You just have to be careful. Don't pull back too hard or wrap too tightly.

I have two holes drilled above each of the ankle holes on my stocks. I run a u-bolt through the holes, pulling back the big toe. When you pull back the big toe, you reduce the majority of sole protection from scrunching. Also, it’s comfortable for the ‘Lee, while completely immobilizing them.

I find that extra level of immobilization helps for that slow, delicious, and maddening Knismesis. You can focus on feather work and light fingertip strokes with that extra restraint.

IMG_3028.jpeg

I have two holes drilled above each of the ankle holes on my stocks. I run a u-bolt through the holes, pulling back the big toe. When you pull back the big toe, you reduce the majority of sole protection from scrunching. Also, it’s comfortable for the ‘Lee, while completely immobilizing them.

I find that extra level of immobilization helps for that slow, delicious, and maddening Knismesis. You can focus on feather work and light fingertip strokes with that extra restraint.

View attachment 752876

Wow, I really like that idea!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back