• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In for a Penny... m/f

Drastiflip

This is a fantasy that I've had rolling around my head for quite a while now, and this quarantine business gave me the time to write it all down! Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Penny checked her watch getting out of the car, then glanced up at the large house where she was supposed to make her delivery. She sighed to herself. She should have been home from work already, but her boss had asked her to make a special delivery after hours. Grabbing the package from her car she thought, I’d better be getting overtime for this! She smoothed her blouse and skirt, and started making her way to the door, her heels clacking on the stone walkway. As she rang the doorbell, she tapped her foot impatiently. She just wanted to drop off this package and be on her way, she hadn’t really been looking to do extra work today.

Light poured out as the door opened and she looked up to see a tall, imposing figure in the doorway. “Ah, you must be Penny right? I’m Adam, I’ve been expecting you.”

Penny was at a loss of words for a moment. She didn’t quite know what she was expecting from one of her bosses associates, but this wasn’t it. He was incredibly handsome, but something about the situation made her nervous. She held out the package she had come to deliver. “Um yeah, this is from my boss, he wanted me to deliver it to you?”

The gentleman eyed the package she held out to him, and with a knowing smile gestured for her to come in. “Yes of course. This package will be quite useful! Please do come inside for a moment.”

Penny hesitantly stepped through the doorway into the elegant house. Adam started walking down the hallway, calling over his shoulder, “This way if you please.”

Not knowing what else to do, and not wanting to seem rude, Penny shrugged her shoulders and followed him. He made his way into what appeared to be a study. Inside Adam motioned to a table, saying “You can place the package down there Penny. Would you care for a drink?”

Penny eyed the hallway she had come from. “Well, I think I actually had better be going...I thought I was just dropping off the package, was there something else you needed?” She tried to keep her voice professional, but she was a bit unsure of her surroundings. Still, she didn’t want to appear rude to a work contact.

Adam poured himself a drink. “Truth be told Penny, there is something else. As you may know, I’ve been friends with your employer for a long time. In fact, you could say I was in his employ as well, as I take care of certain things for him, from time to time. Now he has told me that you were a phenomenal secretary, he’d really come to expect stellar work from you.” Adam leaned against a counter, swirling his drink, a look in his eyes that made Penny feel like a mouse looking up at a cobra.

She twisted her hands, not knowing what to say. “Well…...umm...thank you.”

That same knowing smile spread across Adam’s features. “However, he does expect loyalty from his staff, and it’s been discovered lately Penny, that you’ve been quite the naughty little girl.”

At that Penny’s mind whirled. She wasn’t sure she believed what she had heard. “Excuse me?”

“It seems you’ve been meeting with some of the firm's rivals. Talking, exchanging information.You were given a certain amount of trust Penny, and it seems it’s been misplaced.” Adam stood up and closed the distance between them, towering over her. “Now it is my pleasant duty,” he said with a vicious grin “to find out just what it was you told them. As well as dole out the punishment for these transgressions, of course.”

Penny sputtered and took a few steps back. “I...I...don’t know what you’re talking about! I didn’t say anything!” Her mind raced. How did they find out about her meetings with the other firm? She thought she’d been so careful! “This is ridiculous! I’m out of here!” She turned on her heel and made for the door.

Adam, however, was faster than she anticipated. Before she could get far he was in front of her. “It wouldn’t have done any good you know, the doors are all locked.” and before she knew what was happening, he lifted Penny up and slung her over his shoulder. Penny tried as she might to squirm out of his grasp, but it was no use. Whistling as he went, Adam picked up the package Penny had set down earlier, and headed down a hallway further into the house. “Now Penny I really think it will work best for everyone if you don’t struggle. As I said the doors are locked, there’s no sense in trying to get down.”

The warning Penny heard in his voice made her still, and fearfully she let this strange man carry her without a fuss. When he turned into one of the rooms of the mansion, Penny found herself trembling. The room looked like a torture chamber, filled with furniture that had large leather straps attached. What had she gotten herself into? Penny was so frozen with fear that her mind barely registered as Adam put her down into one of the devices.

It was an odd sort of reclined chair with stirrups, that forced her legs far apart, and lifted her feet up. Swiftly and efficiently, Penny found her feet locked into stocks at the end of each stirrup, the position making her skirt ride up almost to her waist as she was spread open. Her wrists were quickly bound together and attached to a chain. With a pull her arms were gently lifted over her head. Eventually she started to come to her senses, and struggled against her bonds, but she could barely move an inch. Desperately she tried to plead with her captor, “Just let me go now, and I promise I won’t tell anyone, just don’t hurt me! Please just let me go?”

Adam flashed her a smile and winked. “Oh I wouldn’t worry about telling anyone. Now Penny, I promise you, in this house no harm is going to come to you. I don’t intend to hurt you at all.” Still scared out of her mind, Penny did breathe a tiny sigh of relief at his words. Her eyes grew wide though, when he grabbed a pair of large scissors from a table. “But for this part, I am going to need you to be very, very still.” Gently and carefully, Adam began cutting away the fabric of her skirt. In shock, Penny heeded his words and stayed still. After pulling away her skirt, he then removed her blouse, then her bra. With two deft snips of the scissors, her last bit of modesty was taken as he cut loose her panties and pulled them away, leaving a pile of her tattered clothes on the floor.

Penny blushed furiously, wishing for all the world that she could use her bound hands to cover up her body, which was now fully exposed for her captor. The only bit of clothing she now wore were her thigh high stockings. Penny twitched as Adam ran a finger up her thigh, to the top of her stocking where he lifted it up and snapped the elastic to her leg.

“Now as I said Penny, I’m going to need some information from you, as to the nature of your traitorous conversations…” Again he flashed her a wicked grin, as he began to circle around her like a shark. “But first, I have a very simple question for you to answer.” She felt him come very close behind her, and she could feel his breath on her ear. She trembled in her bondage as his hands lightly touched her wrists. “Are…..you……..ticklish?”

The question took her completely off guard, it had certainly been unexpected! At the mention of the word though, her whole body started to tingle. Penny took a deep breath. Adam began to lightly trace his fingertips, over her hands, wrists, and slowly down her arms, sending shivers through Penny. “Well my dear, I’m waiting for an answer. Are…….”

His fingers traveled slowly down Penny’s arms, making languid circles on her skin.

“You…….”

He moved closer and closer to her underarms, his fingers poised to attack.

“TICKLISH!”

And with the final word he delved his fingers into her underarms, skittering across her skin. Penny erupted with giggles. She had been tickled before, but nothing had ever felt like this. Unable to move, to escape, or even to fight back, her skin felt electrified under Adam’s ticklish onslaught. She writhed and thrashed in her bonds, but the tickling fingers stayed on her. Behind her, she could tell from his voice that he was enjoying this as Adam asked her, “Well? I’m still waiting on an answer.”

Gasping for breath, she managed to get out “YES! I’m ticklish! I’m ticklish! Please stop please stop please stop-p-p-p-p!” But her cries only seemed to make him tickle her more as his fingers raked up and down her tender underarms, switching to vigorous probing tickles deep within her smooth hollows. Eventually his spidery fingers began moving down, wriggling their way down Penny’s sides to begin tickling her ribcage. Penny tried to twist every way that she could, hoping for at least a little relief, but everywhere she moved just brought more tickles.

“No more pl-e-e-e-ase! Sto-o-o-o-o-p tickling me!!!” Adam’s fingers continued to move up and down her sides, pinching her waist and then skittering up her sides to her underarms again. Penny screamed with laughter until she could barely breathe. After what seemed like an eternity, the tickling subsided. Adam still trailed his fingertips lightly up and down her side, but these ticklish sensations were different compared to what she had just endured. Penny twitched at his touch and let out soft giggles and whispers. Gulping for breath she finally found her voice. “Please….please no more tickling! I’m too ticklish! I’ll tell you…. I’ll tell you everything. I’ll do anything you want, just please don’t tickle me!”

She heard Adam’s soft chuckle behind her. “Oh you’ll tell me everything. In time. But I don’t think you’re ready to tell me everything just yet. Right now you just need to answer some questions.”

Still giggling, Penny gasped out “Anything! I’ll tell you anything!”

“Alright my dear, tell me then, is your tummy ticklish?”

“What?!?”

“It’s a simple enough question Penny.” he said, his breath playing against her ear and his hands coming up behind her, poised for the attack. “I simply want to know, is your tummy ticklish?” He whispered each word, slowly and deliberately. Penny writhed in the chair, she could already feel her skin tingling.

“No, no, please no more!” She begged.

“Well, if you won’t answer….I suppose I’ll just have to find out for myself!” He brought his hands down and went to work. His fingers danced along her stomach, poking and prodding her ticklish tummy. Penny squeaked and squealed as she tried to evade his fingers. He slid his way up and began wiggling his fingers along each ribcage. With each one he would tease her. “Are you ticklish here? Here? How about this one?”

“Ye-e-e-e-s! It tickles! It t-i-i-i-ickles! Stop!!!”

Penny continued to squeal with laughter, her body giving in to the tickling as he continued to torment her. The teasing from Adam made the ticklish sensations that much worse! Soon his fingers dipped back down to spider along her belly, slowly moving lower, right below her navel. The ticklish sensations were unimaginable, and his proximity to her smooth mound made her even more aware just how exposed she was. What really surprised Penny, was the way her body was starting to react! She could feel the heat pooling between her legs as this stranger’s hands explored and tormented her poor body. The teasing from Adam, his hands moving over her, and her helpless exposed position all were starting to make her incredibly turned on.

Adam’s fingers dug in all around her hips and the creases of her legs, causing Penny to thrash back and forth, shaking in laughter and screams. He watched her breathing carefully, keeping her in torment until he finally backed off and let her breathe. Adam left his position behind her, and made his way over to a cart where he had placed the package from earlier. Penny followed his movement with wide eyes, wondering what he had in store for her next.

“I had got so caught up in our fun, I almost forgot!” Adam said, opening up the box. “Your delivery from your employer? All sorts of things he provided for my use on you.” He produced from the box two stiff feathers, and with a wicked smile made his way over to her, standing right between her widespread legs. “Next question Penny,” he said, waving the feathers above her, “are your breasts ticklish?”

Penny blushed furiously, pulling against her bonds. “No... you can’t! Not there! Please…don’t...” her voice came in short breaths, her eyes fixed on the feathers dangling above her. Her protests became weaker, as she slowly realized, part of her wanted this. She found that an inner voice was wondering, were her breasts ticklish? She didn’t have to wait long to find out. Adam brought the feathers down, and began to lightly stroke all around her breasts. The soft feathers made teasing tracks and circles across her skin. “No...hehehehe...ple-e-e-e-ase….not there…”

Penny tried biting her lip to keep from betraying herself, but fairly soon she couldn’t hold it in and she broke down into giggles, as well as soft moans as the feather darted across her skin. While this wasn’t the fierce torture from before, the light feathers kissing her skin made her even more sensitized. She felt her blush deepening as Adam toyed with her, causing her to giggle uncontrollably. He swirled the feathers across the sides, underneath, and in between her breasts, but carefully avoided her hardened nipples. He went temptingly close, and then slid the feather away again. “Do these little feathers tickle Penny?” Adam’s voice came out husky, she could tell her was taking great pleasure in her torment.

Penny gasped as the feathers slid between her breasts once more, and hissed out, “Yes! It tickles it tickles! Sto-o-o-o-o-o-p!”

Adam simply smiled and began exploring more of her upper body with the devilish feathers. He dipped them into her navel, swirled around her tummy and then flicked them up her sides. Amid her giggling Penny’s eyes watched the feathers climb up her sides, closer and closer to her exposed underarms.

“Oh no, oh please no no no no!” She squealed as they came in contact, swirling around one of her most ticklish spots. He stayed there for a while, watching her squirm in reaction to the feathers, then moved them up so that they tickled along first her neck, then her chin, then he left the feathers drag along her earlobe slowly. He loved the way she jumped and squeaked as it tickled more and more. Eventually though he stopped his torment with the feathers and went to put them down on the table. Out of the box he produced a small bottle of oil and then made his way back to the position between her legs.

“You must be getting a bit tired out Penny? How about a nice massage?” He drizzled the oil over her upper body, and with his strong warm hands, began working it into her. Penny had to admit that it felt wonderful, and she struggled to keep back her moans as he smoothed the oil over her body and she relaxed into his touch. “Do you know Penny, just how much more ticklish you are with oil?”

That sentence snapped Penny back from her relaxed bliss, as her body began to tingle in anticipation. “Oh no!”

“Oh yes!” Adam’s massaging hands quickly became tortuous tickling fingers as he began to tickle her vigorously all over again. Penny’s light giggles turned to laughing screams as his fingernails raked across her body. It felt ten times worse than the previous tickling as he delved into her underarms again, raked up and down her sides, and scrambled across her ticklish tummy. It seemed like hours that she endured his tickling, her mouth open in silent laughter, and her thrashing attempts to escape his fingers growing weaker.

At that point his ruthless tickling turned lighter, Adam’s fingertips lightly trailing over her as her breathing came back down. His fingers smoothed over her tummy and then moved up to lightly tickle around her breasts. “It looks like you’re starting to enjoy this Penny” he noted, looking her body over hungrily. Penny blushed deeply, knowing that he could tell how wet she was becoming, and his fingers were drifting closer to her erect nipples. “Does someone like her breasts tickled, hmmm?” he said mockingly as his fingers teased the underside of her breasts. “If you’d like more, you know, all you need to do is ask nicely.”

Giggling softly, Penny shook her head. “No please no more, just let me go please!”

“We can go back to the other tickling if you like.”

“No no, not that!”

“Then tell me Penny, where you would like to be tickled.”

Penny bit her lip. Despite everything, she did want him to tickle her more, she was getting more turned on by the minute. But the words caught in her throat. Could she really say out loud that she liked this?

Adam’s fingers poised over her underarms, and Penny felt a sense of dread. “No please! Please…..I….want you to tickle my breasts.” Penny hung her head in defeat as the words tumbled out.

Adam wiggled his fingers over her underarms, “Oh I think you can be more convincing than that!”

Penny’s eyes grew wide. “Please, please tickle my breasts! Please!” she begged.

“Well if you insist.” Adam’s hands came up to cup her breasts, and then started lightly tickling them, moving his touch finally up to her poorly neglected nipples. Penny squealed and bucked under his grasp. She hadn’t expected how ticklish she could be in such a tender area! Adam worked her like a master musician, making her giggle in torment one moment, and moan in pleasure the next. Rolling her head back in ecstasy, Penny was no longer trying to get away from Adam’s fingers but moving more towards them! Pleasure pulsed through her as Adam continued to tease her ticklish breasts, sides and tummy with light teasing tickles. As he began to slowly draw away, she whimpered. “Are you enjoying yourself, my dear?”

Penny was too far gone to care anymore, as she had given in to the sensation. “Yes….please tickle me….please tickle me…” she whispered in short ragged breaths.

Adam laughed at her whimpers as his hands left her body. “I certainly love to hear that! But if you recall, dear Penny, this is an interrogation after all. And now I think you’re ready for the real fun to start.” Trailing a finger down her leg, he said, “It’s wonderful that you decided to wear nylons today. They’re going to make your poor feet that much more ticklish!”

Again Adam’s words snapped Penny out of her hazy arousal. “My feet! No! Not there, I couldn’t stand it! Please don’t tickle me there!”

Adam simply flashed her another evil grin as he took position by her left foot. Penny desperately tried to pull away, but the stocks had her locked fast. Adam grabbed her toes and held them back, stretching out her foot, and slowly began to trace a fingernail up and down her exposed sole, his nail gliding across the nylon with ease.

Penny had never had her feet tickled in nylons before, but she felt her nerves light on fire as he began to tickle her, trying as hard as she could to free her foot from his ticklish grasp. She squealed with laughter as his nail continued it’s maddening path up and down her foot, gliding over her arch. Soon the rest of Adam’s fingers joined in, scrambling all over her foot, scratching at her heel and running up and down the sides. Penny threw her head back and howled in laughter.

“Please stop stop sto-o-o-o-o-o-p! It’s too much please!” She begged for mercy as Adam moved to playing with each one of her tender toes, teasing and tickling each toe pad one by one, then switching directions and tickling them again. Penny squealed as he began dancing his fingers on the top of her stockinged foot with the hand that had been holding her foot taught. His other hand reached for the box from her employer. From it he pulled out an electric toothbrush, and it hummed to life as he switched it on. Penny watched with dread as it descended towards her, her nerves tingling in anticipation. She bucked and squirmed with laughter as it made contact, and Adam used it to carefully cover every inch of her toes.

“Now Penny, now I think you’re ready to talk. Just what information did you give away, hmm?” Penny could barely focus as the toothbrush worked its way over her toes, but she began to tell him everything. She tried to recall every bit of information that the rival firm had fished out of her, more than just wanting the tickling to stop she felt the need to tell Adam everything he wanted to know.

Adam moved the brush to make small circles on the ball of her foot, and began to ask her more questions. How did they first contact her, how had she been compensated, how did she access the files they needed. He allowed a length of time between each question, allowing her to lay back and laugh as the toothbrush continued to work its way across her foot, going over her arch and instep.

Penny felt a sigh of relief as the toothbrush clicked off, and he put it down on the cart. Her relief was short lived however, as he produced a small silver pinwheel from the box and brought it over to her. “This is one of my favorites, and you know Penny, this is really going to tickle.” He said bringing the pinwheel down to her soles. He began running the device up and down her ticklish feet, eliciting shrieks and peals of laughter from his captive. “Now Penny, have you really told me everything? Think back, make sure you’re giving me everything we want to know...I’ll give you some time with this toy to think about it…” And he started in on her ticklish toes, rolling the pin pricks of the pinwheel across her sensitive toe pads.

Penny was thrashing back and forth, “That’s all! I pro-o-o-o-o-mis-s-s-se! Please….no more...please no not my toes! Not there!” The sharp points of the pinwheel began to catch on her nylons, and Adam simply ripped the stockings apart, and continued his ticklish onslaught on her bare foot. After listening to the sweet sound of her cries for mercy a bit longer, he finally removed the pinwheel and placed it back on his cart. Pulling out a long stiff feather, he waved it in front of her.

“Remember how much you love feathers Penny?”

Penny shivered, “No, no please....hahahaha!” she began giggling hysterically as the feather slid in and out between her sensitive toes. He teased it up and down her foot over and over again, watching her reactions as she squirmed and writhed. Just when Penny thought she was starting to enjoy the tickling again, he stopped. And made his way over to her other foot.

“You didn’t think we were done yet did you? Ready for round two?” Adam said with a grin.

Penny whimpered as she watched his hands move closer to her trapped foot, and then broke into gales of laughter once again. He repeated his same process with this foot, first his ticklish fingers, then the relentless toothbrush, the tortuous pinwheel, and then the feather. As his feather made zig zags over her ticklish soles, in amongst the giggles Penny began to lightly moan. She felt the warmth rushing between her legs again as his ticklish feather covered every bit of her foot. Hearing her moans Adam couldn’t hold back any longer, and putting down his feather, he began to gently lick and suck the tops of her toes. Penny rolled her head back in ecstasy as she felt his tongue play between her toes, and then giggled and squeaked as he nibbled up and down her arch. She arched her back in her bonds, painfully aware of the cold air on her wet pussy.

Placing one last kiss on the sole of her foot, Adam reached out to her other foot, and began lightly tickling them both with his fingers. His ticklish touch moved up to her ankles and began skittering across her legs. Her giggling grew more desperate and intense as he got closer to her very ticklish knees.

“Now Penny, I want you to know that you’ve been recorded this entire time, and the video will be sent to our mutual employer. So right now…” Adam looked into her eyes, placing his hands above her kneecaps. “I want you to say that you are very….very...sorry.” Adam brought his hands down to her ticklish knees, scrambling over them and pinching along the top. Penny shrieked with laughter.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry-y-y-y-y! I’m so sorry!” Adam’s fingers moved under her knee, sending Penny into more peals of laughter.

“You won’t ever do something like that again, correct!” he warned, his tickles moving up the front of her thighs.

“No no never! I promise! I’m so sorry!”

Adam’s tickles grew lighter as he moved to her inner thigh, and Penny squirmed as much as she could under his grasp.

“You were a very naughty little girl weren’t you?” he asked, his fingers wiggling into the crease of her leg, almost but not quite touching her aching pussy lips.

“Y-e-e-es-s-s-s!” Penny managed to hiss out, her breath coming in short gasps as he tickled her.

Drawing small circles on her thigh with his fingertips, he asked, “And now you know what happens to naughty little girls, don’t you? Tell me.”

Penny gasped. “They….they get tick-k-k-k-k-led!” Penny groaned in pleasure, as Adam’s fingers started to gently tickle her swollen pussy lips. Never could she have imagined being tickled here! She let out small gasps of pleasure as he explored her ticklish tender areas. Reaching behind him, Adam grabbed a small soft paintbrush from the cart, and began slowly dragging it up and down her pussy lips.

“What a pretty, ticklish pussy you have Penny. So very sensitive…” Adam breathed out huskily. He spread her folds apart, and began dipping the paintbrush in her crevices. Penny cooed and giggled softly as he tickled her up and down her slit, her head spinning with pleasure. Gently Adam’s paintbrush swirled up to tickle around her clit, gliding near the sides, and lightly tickling over her hood, but carefully avoiding the swollen bud. Penny whimpered and writhed, trying to move her clit in contact with the wonderful brush. She heard Adam chuckle. “Remember Penny, if there’s something you want, all you need do is ask…”

A smile played across Penny’s lips as the words tumbled out of her in a gasping breath. “Please tickle my clit! Please tickle me!” Adam pulled back her hood and began lightly stroking her clit with the paintbrush, up and down, back and forth, swirling it around her pink bud.

Penny arched her back further, lost in a haze of pleasure as the paintbrush softly played with her ticklish clit. Over and over he brushed her, and she was closer and closer to cumming but the tickles were still too light! After what seemed like an eternity of slow, lazy tickles keeping her on the edge, she realized what she had to do.

“Please….” she gasped out, “Please make me cum...please tickle me till I cum…”

“Those are the magic words Penny!” Adam put down his brush, and took Penny’s ticklish pink bud in his mouth, gently licking her to ecstasy. As his tongue flicked over her swollen clit, his hands began to roam her body, tickling her ass, across her legs and inner thighs, and reaching up to tickle her tummy.

Penny giggled and moaned, the tickling combined with the gentle sucking on her clit, pushed her further towards the edge. She thrust her hips forward, all of her nerves firing, she felt like she might burst out of her skin. Adam’s tongue flicked across her, faster and faster, until at last she screamed out her orgasm, straining against her bonds and her cries echoing through the room.

Adam massaged the taught muscles in her legs as she came down from the orgasm, watching her expression of pure bliss. “How are you feeling my dear?”

Penny couldn’t quite form words, but made a sort of contended mumble as his hands continued to massage her. She hadn’t ever orgasmed like that in her life! She gave another contented sigh as Adam continued to run his hands over her body. Her eyes closed in post-orgasmic bliss, she didn’t notice the wicked grin spread across his features, or the gleam in his eye, as Adam brought his wiggling fingers up toward her sides once more. “You know, the thing about orgasms Penny, is that they make you so….much…..more ticklish.”

Penny’s eyes snapped open. “Oh no!”

“Oh yes!” And Adam began his ticklish attack on her body, all over again. Throughout the night he tickled her mercilessly, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm until her voice was hoarse from screaming. Finally he relented, unbinding her and giving her a full body massage. She was too weak to move as he lifted her up and carried her to another room, placing her on a large bed. Almost instantly she fell into a deep sleep, and he covered her sleeping form with a blanket.

The next morning she awoke, naked in a strange bed. Looking around she saw a full set of clothing sitting on a nightstand, and a tray set up with breakfast and coffee. Famished, she ate before she dressed, then seeing a bathroom door ajar, went to have a shower and made herself presentable. She left the room and wandered down the hall, to find Adam reading a book in a sunny kitchen. Looking at the pleasant scene she could hardly believe that just last night this was her captor who tortured her body with tickles for hours. And gave her more orgasms than she could count.

Adam looked up from his book, and seeing her awake, he flashed that same knowing grin. “Good Morning, Penny! I trust you slept well.” He put his book down and turned towards her. “You are back in the good graces of your employer, the matter is completely forgotten. By him at least.” Adam looked her up and down hungrily. “As you could tell, I quite enjoy my work, so if you ever find yourself tempted to play spy again for rival firms again, I’ll be more than happy to remind you of the consequences…”

Penny blushed, looking down at her feet. Adam laughed and stood up. “Did you get enough to eat? There’s more if you’re still hungry.” Penny nervously shook her head, as Adam made his way to the fridge. He took out a bottle of water and handed it to her. “You’ll want to drink plenty of water today. Are you rested enough to drive home? You’re welcome to leave or stay and rest as you wish.”

Penny felt relief, she was free! “I….I’m fine. To drive home…um...thanks for the water.” she said nervously, still thinking he might take it back and drag her back to the tickle room again.

Adam chuckled, “Don’t worry, you’re all done! This way to the door.” He led her back through the house, and waved from the doorway as she sped off.

Back at home, Penny played the night's events over and over in her head. Penny had assumed her risk in passing information would be losing her job, but the money the other firm had provided had just been too good to pass up. She never expected….what had happened. But she still had her job, everything was fixed, and her punishment....Penny thought back to the way Adam had teased her, and the way she had finally begged him to tickle her.The more she thought about it, the more the arousal from that night came back to her.

~

A few nights later, Adam’s doorbell rang. As he opened the door, a smile spread across his face. “Why hello Penny.”

Penny smiled up at him. “You know, I think I might just need that reminder after all...just to make sure.”

Adam took her hand and led her inside, and within minutes her joyous laughter rang through the house once more.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back