• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In our 3rd year. Please Read. Members and Non members

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
Even though year 2 was not as....successful as hoped for, I plan to keep at it doing what I have been doing as far as my intent is concerned. That is bringing lovers of tickling and being tickled together in person.
Over the first two years of the Hyenas'Club, I have done my best to create a SAFE and Comfortable atmosphere for all who attend Hyenas' Gatherings. I personally assure all members of their saftey and well being as well as making sure that all are comfortable both physically and psychologically.
I have also tried to get people to "open up" to their significant others about their passion and love for tickling and or being tickled.
I have managed to do that for a few and to their surprise, their coming out to their significant others has been more than positive.
I also do my best to have as many as possible get to get INTO a tickle scene who have not really or at all done so pervious to attending a Hyenas' Gathering. I have even had a couple of mini gatherings...more of an intimate nature and not as "overpowering" as a major gathering COULD be for some.
Either way, I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE everyones' saftey and well being!
Thankfully thus far there has NEVER been any accidents or incidents at a Hyenas' Gathering and it will/should continue this way.

For those of you who were at SBG2, you saw how shygirl used her prowess to get Ayla to do a scene as the ticklee with a group.

:D :rolleyes:

Anyway, I and the Hyenas' Club will continue on my/our mission to get all who love to tickle and or be tickled to come out and play and be who and what you want to be and feel great about it!

It really is all up to YOU.

I hope, now in our 3rd year, that this year is more joyous than last.
I also hope that membership exceedes that of last year where for whatever reason, membership slaked off.
The Hyenas'Club is what YOU make of it!

Sincerely,

TTD
Owner/Founder
Hyenas'Club

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back