• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

incident this holiday weekend

mrhyde66

I have been going to this local church for the past two years. Its a small layed back kind of church so i get along with everyone pretty well . There is a lady that goes there named Robin . Robin is maybe late 50s no more than 60 ( im late 30s ) , Robin is not a bad looking woman , a bit old looking in the face , long straight hair wavy at the ends and nice body for her age. Robin despite having a rough past life , has a goofy humorous personality . Her and i have talked about general topics and we get along well even though we have never been in contact with each other outside church. Well this past Saturday, we were setting up tables and such for our annual July 4th picnic . The rest of the patrons that were there to help ( which were mostly the much older people), had left to either go home or to go to the store to get food supplies leaving Robin and i alone .

Robin was dressed in jeans that came down to her calves, loose fitting top and these type of wedged flip flop footwear . I was doing my set up thing while she was hanging decorations and we were just having our general type of conversations . Robin decided to clean the clock and change the batteries so she moved her step ladder to the clock . She kicked her footwear off and climbed the ladder and kneeled on one of the top steps. I asked her if she wanted me to do the clock and she said it was ok she would get it . Seeing both her soles exposed set my heart racing , she asked me to get her a set of batteries from the drawer which i did . She now changed position , one foot was now on a lower step and her other leg was still in the kneeling position leaving only one sole exposed. I stood in back of her while she changed the batteries, her exposed sole was about chest level to me . The batteries didnt work so i said let me take a look at it . The batteries were in backwards and gave her that " what the hell look " . She laughed and said she was such a scatter brain thats when i decided to take a chance and i said " well maybe this will Un scatter it ". I took a chance and hoped seeing she had a sense of humor, this wouldnt go badly

i scribbled my fingers up and down her soles only for a few seconds and said " kitchy koo " . To my delight, she chuckled then laughed and said " awww no im ticklish " . I stopped and started back to my area as she got down off the ladder , i told her " sorry i couldnt resist " she waved it off like no deal and said " hey everyone needs a laugh . i wanted so bad to reply " then next time ill bring a feather " but i didnt . She didnt act any different after that and still talked to me . Next day at the picnic , she went on like nothing happened , she even sent me a facebook friend request

Last edited:
I have been going to this local church for the past two years. Its a small layed back kind of church so i get along with everyone pretty well . There is a lady that goes there named Robin . Robin is maybe late 50s no more than 60 ( im late 30s ) , Robin is not a bad looking woman , a bit old looking in the face , long straight hair wavy at the ends and nice body for her age. Robin despite having a rough past life , has a goofy humorous personality . Her and i have talked about general topics and we get along well even though we have never been in contact with each other outside church. Well this past Saturday, we were setting up tables and such for our annual July 4th picnic . The rest of the patrons that were there to help ( which were mostly the much older people), had left to either go home or to go to the store to get food supplies leaving Robin and i alone .

Robin was dressed in jeans that came down to her calves, loose fitting top and these type of wedged flip flop footwear . I was doing my set up thing while she was hanging decorations and we were just having our general type of conversations . Robin decided to clean the clock and change the batteries so she moved her step ladder to the clock . She kicked her footwear off and climbed the ladder and kneeled on one of the top steps. I asked her if she wanted me to do the clock and she said it was ok she would get it . Seeing both her soles exposed set my heart racing , she asked me to get her a set of batteries from the drawer which i did . She now changed position , one foot was now on a lower step and her other leg was still in the kneeling position leaving only one sole exposed. I stood in back of her while she changed the batteries, her exposed sole was about chest level to me . The batteries didnt work so i said let me take a look at it . The batteries were in backwards and gave her that " what the hell look " . She laughed and said she was such a scatter brain thats when i decided to take a chance and i said " well maybe this will Un scatter it ". I took a chance and hoped seeing she had a sense of humor, this wouldnt go badly

I'm sorry, where was the tickling?

Mr Hyde That is my kind of story.

PM Me and I will explain lol

Great story

so sorry for leaving you all hanging , got distracted and didnt realize i didnt finish , i added the rst

Nicely done. You very well might have planted sum seeds for a future something or other session kinda sorta, that might also lead to a future for real legite full fledged session. It's gotta start somewhere somehow!

Not bad. Cute opportunity. Won't lie, I may have done the same, or maybe not. Just happy she didn't fall off the ladder.

well i have had quite few incidents like this throught my life starting from childhood where it was a sneak tickle or some type of spontaneous episode , i have those more challenging and memorable than opposed to a willing victim lol

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back