• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Indoctrination: A Clockwork Orange approach to tickling /fff/f

sensoryoverload

This idea came to me based on a fantasy I have about Margot Robbie :) Hope you enjoy! It's only Part One

Day One

Kelly lounged in a plush cushioned chair on the balcony, overlooking the rolling waves of the Pacific Ocean, in love with life. She didn’t have much money, and her student loan debt hung around her neck like a stone noose, but it didn’t matter. She’d secured a job as a full-time production assistant on a Hollywood film project featuring several A-list actors, including the secret love of her life: Trixie McDaniels. Tall, lithe, delicious Trixie McDaniels, with searing green eyes and hair of a goddess no matter what color she dyed it. Skin so soft and… lickable, worth nibbling, slathered with whipped cream through her cleavage all over her long neck with no Adam’s Apple.… ugh OMG, Helen of fucking Troy roaming the streets of LA, charming the world one blockbuster at a time.

Lugging messy piles of cables and serving coffee wasn’t the most glamorous job, but it was a start… and an opportunity to pass by the biggest female movie star in Hollywood and covertly inhale whiffs of her perfume at unnecessary times.
When she received an invite to spend a week with Trixie at her Malibu palace, she collapsed on her ratty, wine-stained couch and lay in shock before dialing her best friend, Tasha.

“Tash, you ready?”

“Ummm, for what?”

“Trixie McDaniels invited me to stay with her for a week at her home in Malibu!”

“What?”

“I’m serious. I applied for one of those Spend-a-Week-with-the-Stars things and won.”

“Oh my god, Kelly. Oh my… holy crap that’s awesome!”

“She wants to have lunch with me Monday afternoon.” Speaking the words aloud to her best friend made her roll on the floor and kick her short, athletic legs in a frenzy of excitement.

“Trixie McDaniels. Trixie. Fucking. McDaniels. What the hell? I mean, what do I wear? What do I bring?”

Tasha laughed. “Calm down and breathe. Just be yourself. Dress like yourself. She’s not going to want some fake doting fan drooling over her.”

“Well, too bad for her.”

Tasha rolled her eyes. “Stop it already. She’s not going to sleep with you for a week.” She paused.

“What will you do there?”

“It’s…well, let me read the letter:

Hello Kelly!
“She wrote to you personally?” Tasha said and smiled. She fell back on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

“Don’t be jealous, sweetie…” Kelly said and planted a smooch on the phone.

“Shut up and read.”

You are cordially invited to spend a week of fun and adventure with me at my home. I appreciate your work on my latest film, and I thought I could mentor you a bit in the film industry. I started just like you: with nothing but a dream and a commitment to success. It would have been a blessing to have a mentor. We can get to know each other, meet some important people, and just have fun together 😊 Hopefully you’ll remember me when your agent gets you a job on your next blockbuster haha!!!
Sincerely,
Trixie McDaniels xoxoxo
P.S. The trip is obviously free, and you’ll receive $25,000 as a little something to get you started

“What…the…hell…” Tasha said in a low voice. “A week of fun and adventure. What the hell does that mean?”

“I don’t know.”

“You think Trixie McDaniels is some kind of secret voyeur?” Tasha said and dangled her legs over the edge of the bed, grinning. “Likes to dress up in little leather kitty outfits? Whip girls and make them tell the truth.”

“Will you shut the hell up.”

“Wow, girl. Congratulations. I’m jealous. And it will so help your career. I’m really happy for you.”

“Thanks sweetie. I’ll call you after I get there at some point.”

“Sounds great. Bye!”

The tingle of excitement and anxiety in her gut hadn’t subsided a bit since then. If anything, it was worse. Watching the waves crash, sipping a latte in a crystal cup was all she could do to sit still.

“Trixie wants to see you now,” a voice said from behind, startling Kelly. She whirled around, almost dropping her coffee. It was a tall, muscular man with perfect hair wearing a tight, black sweater. The kind of guy that would star opposite Trixie in a romcom. Probably had.
Kelly noticed that she felt extraordinarily light-headed, almost giddy as she followed the man through the lavish living room. At first, she figured it was the nerves; but it was something else. Made her feel weak, as if on the edge of giggling at absolutely nothing. Beyond the living room was an entryway that featured twin spiral staircases and a marble floor adorned with intricate blue patterns. Standing in the middle of it was the goddess herself.
“Kelly!” she said in her musical voice. “I’m so glad you made it!”

She’d seen Trixie several times on set; but now she was smiling at her, beckoning for a hug in the middle of a marble-tiled hallway in her palatial mansion. A wave of ecstasy surged through Kelly. She hoped she didn’t faint. And she looked perfect: lithe, toned arms, long legs, gentle curves, teeth as white as a porcelain sink. Flawless skin, perfect cheekbones, and that signature tattoo across the length of her left hand that made her a bit less Margot Robbie and a tad more Angelina Jolie in the public eye. She wore a low-cut white blouse adorned with flowers, black slacks with an ornate but subdued spiral pattern across the cuffs, and perfectly singular open-toed, white leather, high-heeled sandals that accented her maroon toenails. Her fingers were extraordinarily long, featuring perfectly manicured nails that matched her toes. And then there were the eyes, of course… green emeralds, protected by long, darling eyelashes with enough mascara to look thick but classy. When Trixie finally wrapped her arms around Kelly and rocked her, all Kelly could think about was tackling her and planting big kisses on her bare sternum. The curious giddiness must have contributed to that.

Kelly was generally confident and had empirically good enough looks to ensure finding partners wasn’t a problem, guy or girl. People loved her big, brown eyes and strong legs. Her boobs were on the large side for a woman of her medium build, and her ass was flat, but firm. Guys especially were attracted to her soft, pink size-seven feet like moths to a night light, making free massages easy to come by. Her tummy was becoming a little flabby, but fun to squeeze and tickle which drove her wild. But she sure as hell wasn’t Trixie McDaniels.

“Do you like my house?”

“It’s stunning, m’am.”

“M’am? If you call me that again I’m sending you home,” Trixie said and raised her eyebrows, smiling. Kelly was tall for a woman, but Trixie stared down at her, assisted by the inch or two of shiny oak under her heels.

“It’s Trixie and nothing else, girl.”

“Ok, Trixie.”

“I’m glad you like it. Let me show you around.”

Kelly was treated to the grand tour of the palace: the dining room with a 200-year-old gold chandelier, the indoor pool, mahogany-paneled den, bedroom with white, silk curtains and cubist artwork that she probably snagged at a London auction, and, of course, the theater: 20 rows of plush seats and a screen the size of one at small, art-house movie house.

Finally, they arrived at Kelly’s room. The wallpaper, artwork, curtains, cherrywood dressers stained white… led her awestruck, captivated gaze around the room. What impressed her the most was the bed: a brass frame, adorned with translucent white silk curtains surrounded a king-sized bed with blue satin sheets, a rose duvet, and plush pillows embroidered with circuitous gold, swirling patterns.

“Looks comfy, huh?”

Kelly tried to speak but was left shaking her head.

“I can’t believe…this place is unbelievable. I’ve never even seen something like it on TV, or in… one of your movies,” she giggled. The swirling, tingly wooziness that had overtaken her since she stepped in the house made the silly giggle last far longer than it should have.
“I mean, what did this cost? It’s hard to believe it exists.”

“I can’t believe it myself sometimes. I wanted it to be a special place, where I can entertain guests, hold parties, show movies. A place where fun happens, not just be some pampered movie star who lives in a mansion by herself, wasting resources and land.”

She placed her hand on Kelly’s shoulder and gingerly ushered her toward the bed. Growing sleepier by the minute, Kelly stumbled toward it. Trixie drew one of the curtains back and ran her palm across the duvet, her maroon nails a stark contrast to the soft, rosy comforter.

“You look a little tired, Kelly. Why don’t you climb into bed and take a nap. We can have a late lunch.”

“You know, I meant to ask you,” Kelly said. “Do you feel lightheaded? Almost like you’re drunk on the air.”

Trixie furrowed her brow.

“Hmmmm, no. Not sure what you mean. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“I think so, I just feel…odd. Like, definitely a little sleepy.”

Trixie pulled the comforter back.

“You know, being anxious and excited takes its toll on you. If I were in your shoes, I’d be exhausted from stress. You should rest a bit. I’ll leave you alone. Get those clothes off and snuggle into those satin sheets and cloud of a comforter. You won’t regret it.” Trixie winked, eased toward the door and shut it behind her.

Kelly stared at the door for a moment and sighed. While unbuttoning her blouse, she realized that her suitcase and bags were still in the den. She considered going to get them so she could not only unpack but get into her pajamas. But she was so sleepy, and the bed so heavenly. Overtaken by sweet sleep, she stripped to her bra and panties, tossed her clothes on the ground, and climbed into bed. Within a minute she was sound asleep.

Kelly woke to find herself in a dim, windowless room in a velvet chair. Dark purple wallpaper and ebony tile illuminated by candelabras scattered around the room made it difficult to see the far wall. The furniture was sparse: a few black dresser drawers, a body-sized wooden cross and a strange chair with leather cuffs at what seemed to be the place where one would rest their wrists and ankles were the only things in the room. That and an assortment of long feathers, whips with soft-bristled tips that hung from the wall. Kelly patted herself to find that she was still in her bra and panties, but also a long t-shirt that hung below her waist.

Trixie stood across the room fiddling with the chair. The bright summer clothes had been replaced by tight leather shorts, a black leather bra, long, fingerless gloves that stretched to her elbows, and black stiletto heels. She turned and flashed her pearly whites at Kelly as she stretched and climbed out of slumberland.

“Good evening, young lady,” she said. “You slept for a looooong time. I told you that bed was comfy.”

Kelly couldn’t bring herself to respond. The room…chair…whips…Trixie!!! What the hell was going on? Tasha was right. Everyone’s favorite screen queen had a kinky side. There she was doing who knows what to that Frankenstein chair, ass shaking in a skin-tight leather skirt, boobs barely held upright by the thin bra. It was…hot. Holy shit it was hot! Kelly sunk into the velvet chair and seized the armrests, holding her breath to avoid letting out a long breath of arousal. The tips of her nipples tingled and her legs squirmed.
Finally, Trixie sashayed toward Kelly, hips switching, tits gyrating. She knelt right in front of her and put her palms on top of Kelly’s hands.

“How do you feel, Kelly?”

Kelly snickered trying to find the right words.

“It’s okay, tell me. Do you like to see me like this?”

“Trixie, you are the hottest woman in the world, and I can’t believe I’m here. I’m so fucking nervous and turned on I think I’m gonna cry.”

Trixie wrapped her arms around Kelly and rocked her.

“Sssssshhhhhh. It’s okay honey. It’s okay. Can I tell you a secret? I think you are hot, too.”

She let Kelly go and looked at her again, holding her hands now.

“Sometimes I find myself looking at you on set. It’s…distracting. I had to turn way once because I was having trouble concentrating in a scene. It took like 10 takes and eight were my fault. The lighting dude was like three hours late for lunch and he wanted to strangle me.”

Kelly giggled, finally relieved a bit from the burden of stress. Trixie snickered with her and stroked her hands several times before walking her nails up both of Kelly’s arms to circle around her neck. Kelly tightened up and closed her eyes trying to hold in her laughter, but the teasing fingers on her neck were too much: she burst into little giggles and shook in the chair trying to escape the unbearable teases. Trixie drew closer and scratched Kelly’s tummy while fingering her ear. Kelly sunk into the chair as if trying to slide on to the floor, giggling more freely now.

“Is that better, honey? A little tummy tickle to make you giggle. Do you want to tickle me?”

Kelly panted and sat up to run her wiggling fingers all over Trixie’s bare ribs. She squealed and let out a loud belly laugh before backing up to escape.

“You do have a touch girl!” She held her hand and led her across the room to the table. Circling Kelly toward the table like a dancer during an arm spin, she pressed against her and plunged her tongue into Kelly’s mouth, spongy lips pulsing against her, grinding her hips so hard she almost bucked her on to the table. Kelly let out a low squeal and turned Trixie around, back to the table, nibbling on her lips and massaging her tits. After a moment of intensifying ecstasy, Trixie giggled before launching a surprise wave of light finger strokes across Kelly’s belly and waist. She yelped and hopped back as if shot, eyes wide, overtaken by a goofy grin.

“Don’t do that!!!” she said.

“You don’t like to be tickled?”

“I mean, a little, but not like that! It’s too distracting.”

“Really?” Trixie batted her eyes and advanced toward Kelly, prodding her with swift pokes on her ribs, tummy, underarms, neck and tits. The pursuit continued for about thirst seconds until Kelly seized Trixie’s wrists and wrestled her greedy hands away.

“Okay, I’ll stop.”

She sat on the table.

“I’m serious, though. Do you like to be tickled?”

“I guess it depends. I mean, when I’m aroused – and I’m really fucking aroused right now – it makes me feel weak and distracted. Takes my mind off sex, you know?”

“I’m different,” Trixie replied. “I have this weird thing love tickling. It turns me on. To be totally helpless, screaming laughter, body flailing around with involuntary movements. God, it makes me hot. I also get off on doing it to people. Men or women. Watching them scream and beg just from me wiggling my fingers across their feet, or making them buck and snort with my hands buried in their armpits while they try to press their arms to their bodies like dumbasses. Did you ever make a man so weak you could sit on him and scream for you to stop making him laugh while secretly wishing you would do anything but that?”

“Can’t say I have.”

“It’s the best, I swear! In fact, I love to make people love tickling as much as I do, so they learn how fun and freaking hot it can be.”

Kelly squirmed and stared at Trixie, sexual energy gone. What was she going to do, tickle her? Seriously? They were about to fuck so hard her heart would explode and now this?”

“Have you heard of Ivan Pavlov, Kelly?”

“Umm, didn’t he do something with a dog, or something?”

“He won a Nobel Prize for his work on conditioning people and animals. And that’s why I brought you here, Kelly. Because I do think you are incredibly hot, and I want to condition you to associate tickling with sex.”
TBC…

wow!! i love the discussion between kelly and trixie! great job on the reveal, too... i literally did not see where this was going until i read that last line!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back