• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inexperienced 21/M switch from Alabama!

arcticwolf94

Hey, all! I posted back here a couple months ago, and truly forgot this website existed. Like I mentioned previously, I never really knew what this site was or how to use it, so I’m gonna try to be a little better to stay on top of things!

With that out of the way, let me introduce myself a little. I am a 21/male/switch from the northern part of Alabama! I’ve never had the pleasure of a session before, so I’m very inexperienced in just about anything, whether that means me being a cruel ler, or just how bad of a lee I am. Really, I’ve wanted to put myself out there a little bit, and see if there was anyone to match with! I’m a little nervous about meeting up, so I’d love a solid connection before that is discussed, but I also don’t mind the possibility of traveling a bit if things go really well.

Sessions aside, I also love to roleplay, if you stumble across this and you like what you read but are too far away/nervous like I am to meet someone face to face. Or, I’m always down for chatting, and love to find common interests between myself and others! I’m incredibly ADHD and considered the “golden retriever” type, so I’m sure we can find just about anything to talk about!

But yeah, that’s about all I can think of! I guess just, shoot me a message if you’re interested getting to know me? I mainly use Discord or Reddit (even though their chats suck) for this kind of stuff, but I can always find another way to stay in touch. I’m very happy to exchange photos or something along those lines to make others comfortable. I’m excited to hear from some of you soon!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back