• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Initiating tickle talk with “vanillas”

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Does anyone else love this like I do?

I super enjoy bringing up the subject to my female friends. I love hearing their opinion on it, their history, how ticklish they are, etc. It’s interesting as hell to hear so many varied responses. I don’t bring it up in a dishonest way, but of course I also don’t say it’s a fetish or that it turns me on (TMI). I usually just bring it up in the context of how ticklish my wife is because of a pedi or a wrestling fight we did, or something similar.

I guess my takeaway is that most people have strong feelings about tickling - either positive or negative. People that are animated and bubbly in general seem to be more opinionated one way or another. For me, I love to hear that they love tickling others (or hate it) or that they hate being tickled (or love it).

So far, only a couple women have admitted to me that they love being tickled, but more of a back-scratching and feet tickling way.

Love to hear if anyone else loves to bring up tickling to those that don’t share the blessing (I call it a blessing rather than a curse. Who doesn’t love laughter?)

Does anyone else love this like I do?

I super enjoy bringing up the subject to my female friends. I love hearing their opinion on it, their history, how ticklish they are, etc. It’s interesting as hell to hear so many varied responses. I don’t bring it up in a dishonest way, but of course I also don’t say it’s a fetish or that it turns me on (TMI). I usually just bring it up in the context of how ticklish my wife is because of a pedi or a wrestling fight we did, or something similar.

I guess my takeaway is that most people have strong feelings about tickling - either positive or negative. People that are animated and bubbly in general seem to be more opinionated one way or another. For me, I love to hear that they love tickling others (or hate it) or that they hate being tickled (or love it).

So far, only a couple women have admitted to me that they love being tickled, but more of a back-scratching and feet tickling way.

Love to hear if anyone else loves to bring up tickling to those that don’t share the blessing (I call it a blessing rather than a curse. Who doesn’t love laughter?)

I’ve found that playfully tickling my wife in front of female friends generates a lot of fun conversations.

The twisted seam

If you're in the company of a lady and her feet are up on a sofa after a night out or just for comfort and there is a twisted seam, it's the conversation opener for a polite/innocent offer to straighten. Out of goodwill of course. Lol.
I've seen this done several times, out of both innocence and mischief by males and females alike.
She will sit it out and jump as soon as you touch her toes or ball of her foot, or go straight into...you can't I'm too ticklish .
Which ever, the conversation has started .
Just an idea. 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20220530_113425.jpg
    IMG_20220530_113425.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20220530_091108.jpg
    IMG_20220530_091108.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220530_114444.jpg
    IMG_20220530_114444.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • 20181013_004647.jpg
    20181013_004647.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20220528_084708.jpg
    IMG_20220528_084708.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20220530_220043.jpg
    IMG_20220530_220043.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 18
If you're in the company of a lady and her feet are up on a sofa after a night out or just for comfort and there is a twisted seam, it's the conversation opener for a polite/innocent offer to straighten. Out of goodwill of course. Lol.
I've seen this done several times, out of both innocence and mischief by males and females alike.
She will sit it out and jump as soon as you touch her toes or ball of her foot, or go straight into...you can't I'm too ticklish .
Which ever, the conversation has started .
Just an idea. &#55357;&#56841;

Oh, yes, she'll often plop her feet in my lap while we're chatting with friends. That's one way the whole ball gets rolling!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back