• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Insider Trading M/f

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
From The Short Story Collection 'Tickle Tutor International'

By TickleMantis

M/f

‘INSIDER TRADING’​

Hyan-woo Nahng had the sourest look across his well-lined face that Jeong had ever seen. A generally grizzly man to begin with, Jeong knew her father’s various expressions of anger and disappointment better than most. As the most excitable and playful of Hyan’s children it was perhaps true she knew those looks better than anyone. Much of Jeong’s nineteen years were spent adding grey hairs to the stoic man’s head, her mother claiming that not even his multi-million dollar business empire had ever caused Hyan quite so much strife as their youngest daughter.

He was not a tall man, though compared to Jeong’s tiny 4’10ft her father always seemed to tower over everyone. Hyan certainly gave that impression when entering a room, be it a family function or one of the countless industry banquets they were made to attend growing up. She’d certainly caused him no small amount of embarrassment at some of those. Still, not even her most public display of nonsense had bought even a fraction of the shame to her family as her latest debacle. Although, Jeong thought as she stood beside her father in the high-rise elevator, that one was never supposed to be public.

When the elevator stopped, as smooth as if it had never moved in the first place, Jeong and her openly displeased father exited onto the top floor. Wanting for nothing her entire life the dark haired teen was used to finery but the penthouse they wandered into was spectacular even by her standards. Taking up the entire top three floors of the 120 story tall building the elevator required a private code just to get there. Pausing only to slip out of her Stuart Weitzman heels, Jeong kept a few steps behind Hyan. The diminutive young woman looked around the vast, open architecture and suddenly felt rather underdressed. Three stylists took almost two hours getting Jeong’s hair to cascade down her back just-so, the top cosmetologist in Seoul spent at least half that time on her makeup alone, and her form-fitting strapless white dress that showed off her shapely behind and ample bosom cost more money than most people’s houses, to say nothing of the fact she now wore nothing on her tiny feet. Still, in such an opulent place the petit teen couldn’t help be a touch intimidated.

“This is your last chance, you understand?” Her father whispered sharply in his native Korean, just as they came to a stop in the center of the wide-open and stylishly furnished space. “I mean it. This is it for you, no more money. I will see you shipped to America with nothing.”

“Yes father.” Jeong said sheepishly, her big brown eyes on the highly polished floor. There was nothing else to say, whether she thought the punishment fit the crime or not.

“You will impress tonight.” Hyan’s jaw was tight as he spoke, straining to suppress his fury. “I…we cannot afford to disappoint Mister Goman.”

Mister Goman, Mister Goman, all Jeong had heard for weeks was talk about Mister Goman. Familiar as she was with most of her father’s associates Goman Tae was something of a mystery. Goman spent much of his time abroad dealing with numerous business concerns, none of which Jeong had any interest in. She would nod and smile while her father explained their various dealings, pretending to understand the ins and outs of their latest venture, which according to Hyan stood to be immensely profitable. He had stressed to the point of madness how important it was for Goman Tae to invest in it. By all accounts Goman was a savvy businessman and considerably more wealthy than Jeong’s family, which was saying something. A savvy businessman who was all set to give her father an obscene amount of money, hesitating only when that damn video started appearing in the inboxes of Seoul’s most rich and powerful.

“How long do I have to stay?” Jeong said softly and regretted it immediately.

“You-“ Her father raised a withered old finger and curled it back into a trembling fist. “You will stay as long as he likes.”

“I am not a whore.” Defiance always seemed to come naturally from the girl’s full lips, whether her mind thought it was a good idea or not.

“Nor am I asking you to be one!” Hyan snapped, his voice a harsh whisper that was almost louder than his normal voice. He took a fiery breath through flared nostrils and closed his eyes for a short moment. “Mister Goman is a very honorable man. He has always conducted business fairly and with great dignity. I have very much respect for him, as should you.”

Respect was one thing, being forced to spend a whole evening with the wrinkled tycoon was another matter entirely. Jeong had no doubt Goman had seen the video, and then his next move was what? Bribe her father into an evening alone with his youngest daughter? Hyan went along with it of course, that was not so surprising, the business came before all else in his world. If her father found anything untoward about the situation he certainly wasn’t showing it, and was putting on one heck of a convincing show about it too.

“You will have a lovely evening.” Her father was saying. “All he wants is the pleasure of your company. Believe me, if the worst that comes out of this humiliating situation is you having to share a meal with one of the finest men in Korea I say you will have done very well. Perhaps he will impart some wisdom and succeed where I have so often failed.”

Jeong gave a barely audible huff, not loud enough for Hyan to hear although she wasn’t convinced he somehow didn’t notice. The pleasure of her company indeed, no different than every other groping, slobbering CEO and executive she’d met over the years. Always with the hugs and the hands just a little too low, or the brushing of her lower back, the blatantly false apologies as they ‘accidentally’ bumped into her. No doubt Mr. Goman would find a few reasons to clumsily caress her nubile body throughout the evening, crusty clawed hands sliding over her long legs. She should have worn a longer dress, Jeong thought as she pressed her almost entirely bare thighs together with a slight wince.

“Welcome!” A cheerful voice echoed around the high ceiling. Far over on the right hand wall, up on a mezzanine, stood a tall man in his early thirties. “I’ll be right there.” Said the stylishly dressed fellow as he trotted buoyantly down a set of spiral stairs. “I’m so glad you could come!”

Unable to stop herself, Jeong frowned a little. Clearly the handsome young man striding toward her was Tae Goman’s son, or possibly his assistant. Judging by the lean, muscular figure, maybe the personal trainer. At an exacting 6ft tall he stood much higher than both the bemused girl and her father, walking with a bounce in his step and flashing the kind of easy, charming smile reserved for only the most carefree of people. The type of endearing grin Jeong rarely saw outside of movie stars, and with them she knew it was fake. With this gentleman she was not so sure.

“Mister Nahng, a pleasure as always.” The dashing fellow offered the most precise bow Jeong had ever seen. “You are exactly on time.”

“It is our honor, Mister Goman.” Hyan said, returning the bow. “May I present my daughter, Nahng Jeong.”

Realizing her mouth was slightly open the somewhat astonished girl clamped her jaw shut. Remembering her endless hours of etiquette training, Jeong inclined a dainty nod to the handsome man. Goman Tae bowed to her, a slower yet no less impeccable bow than he’d given her father. Looking up and making eye contact the pair stared at each other, Goman with that breezy smile and Jeong fluttering her eyelashes. She was an experienced flirt, a natural even if she said so herself, but for all the sweet-innocence the often-impudent girl was trying to display she could not account for the slight blush warming her cheeks.

“It is so nice to finally meet you, Mister Goman.” Jeong held his eye, outwardly a picture of reserved politeness while inwardly she was praying for that damn pink hue on her perky round cheeks to go away.

“Ah, we are friends now Miss Nahng. You may call me Tae.” The suave fellow said before turning back to her father with open palms. “Mister Nahng, surely you will stay for a short while?”

“I…wish I could.” Hyan shook his head in a sorrowful act. “Regrettably I must attend to a great many matters. I am sure the wonderful company of my daughter will more than make up for my absence.”

“Ah-ha!” Goman Tae gave a hearty chuckle and placed one boisterous hand on the older man’s shoulder. “I have no doubt as to Miss Nahng’s wondrous qualities, but you will be missed all the same.”

“Then I will take my leave.” The men bowed again, all heartfelt smiles. When her father turned back to the elevator, his face no longer in Goman Tae’s view, the smile dropped like a rock into water. As sour an expression as Jeong had ever seen, and a glare that said far more than any threatening words might have.

Offering a gentle wave as Hyan wandered into the elevator, the handsome businessman waited for the doors to slide shut. “Well then-“ He said, immediately turning his not-wholly-unwanted attention to Jeong. “-would you care for a drink?”

“Thank you, yes. Soju, if you have it.”

“Soju?” Tae chuckled as he strolled over to a far away, fully stocked bar. “You are nineteen, are you not?”

“Yes, but-“

Glancing back over one broad shoulder with a sly grin, the stylish man cut her off. “Which means you are not yet twenty, which means…”

“Water then.” Jeong gave a defeated little smirk and started making her own way toward the bar. “I did not expect you to be such a stickler for the rules, Mister Goman.”

“Tae, please.” Reaching under the bar, the athletic looking fellow clinked a couple of glasses together. “Tell me, Jeong, what were you expecting?”

Hearing her name said so casually in Tae’s voice sent a curious shiver up her spine. Approaching the bar, she slid one index finger in a wandering trail across its smooth surface. “To be honest with you, Tae, I thought you would be…” She leaned on the bar, making a point to push up her already well-squished cleavage. “…greyer.”

“Greyer?”

“Old.” She gave a cheeky smirk. “My father rarely speaks of anyone with admiration, especially people younger than him.” Jeong probably shouldn’t have said it, another item of for the mountainous pile of things she shouldn’t have done. “The way he talks about you, I imagined someone anciet.”

“Disappointed?” Goman took a slender glass bottle from his fridge.

“Are you goading me into a compliment?”

“Am I not worthy of your praise?” He even poured the water with a certain grace.

Jeong smiled coyly. “That remains to be seen…”

After their excessively priced glasses of Fijian spring water, Jeong and her boyishly good-looking host continued at bouts of playful banter as they moved over to the kitchen. Goman Tae cooked, much to his young guest’s surprise, and did so with no small amount of flair. Where the increasingly impressed girl might have expected servants, Tae whipped around his immaculate kitchen effortlessly solo. Before long Jeong found herself at the millionaire’s dining table with a divine plate of bulgogi in front of her and a spectacular view of the city lights to one side. When dinner was done they moved over to the far side of the enormous suite, where a set of couches surrounded an almost appalling fluffy white rug.

“Make yourself comfortable.” Tae said, removing his jacket and tossing it casually over the back of one couch.

Sitting onto the luxurious leather, the flirtatious teen narrowed her eyes. “Why am I here?” She said through an impish grin, and tucked her legs up under one side of herself so her feet stuck out the opposite side from where Goman was.

“Because your father told you to be.” The sly fellow sat down with barely six inches between them.

Jeong titled her head in a disbelieving fashion. “Fine…why did you ask my father to tell me to be here?”

“Ah. We’re onto the tough questions, are we?” The businessman’s charming grin turned to one of feigned embarrassment. “I saw your video…” He said and then cleared his throat, raised his eyebrows and looked at the rug. Tae did a poor job at acting awkward but then Jeong thought that was the point. She didn’t believe the man had ever been shy a day in his life, and he knew she knew it too.

“It’s not my video.” The nubile teen lowered her voice to nearly a whisper. “I didn’t even know I was being filmed. You’re not even supposed to have cameras in there.”

“In there….” He looked right at her, all appearance of timidness gone and only one inquisitive eyebrow raised. “The…underground sex dungeon?”

Turning away, Jeong made a breathy little laugh of quite genuine embarrassment. “That’s not-“

“Legal.” Goman interrupted and his young guest could tell from his voice that he was smiling somewhat brazenly. “Cameras may well be forbidden, but that entire place is forbidden. As are teenagers from such establishments. Rules being broken is not your problem.”

Brushing a strand of hair behind her ear the bashful girl turned back to Goman Tae with her best puppy-dog look. “My father says you might offer wisdom…set me on the right path.”

“No.” The infatuating man’s hand slid delicately around the small of the teen’s back, her big brown eyes flicking down to his arm and back to his rather serious face. “I have no problem breaking rules either.”

Jeong closed her eyes slowly as her seductive host’s hand curled around her slender midsection. Parting her full lips the smallest amount, the enticed teen leaned forward and tilted her head back. Anticipation of the older man’s lips meeting her’s put a warm glow in the young woman’s tummy, her bottom lip trembling ever so slightly. Just when she expected the press of Tae’s embracing kiss, he instead pinched rapidly at her side.

“Eeeiiheeheehee!” Lurching away from the offending fingers and into the tall man’s broad chest, the startled girl let out a loud torrent of squealing giggles. Before she could properly pull back Goman’s other hand sprung up out of nowhere and clawed wildly at the side closest to him. “Aiieee! Ahahaha! Tahae!”

Curling forward as loud giggles poured out of her, the suddenly wide-eyed girl grabbed at her attacker’s hands. Unable to pry his wiggling fingers off of her immediately, Jeong arched backward and strained to push her host’s hands downward. Without success the fitful girl snapped forward again, her long dark hair whipping over her shoulders. Almost toppling herself clean off the couch, Tae’s large hands scurried up the teen’s sides and clawed boisterously at her lower ribs. In the first two seconds Jeong had expected the tease to be quick, over as soon as it started, the way amorous boys tended to do. As each shocking second rolled into the next, the petit girl feared her handsome new friend’s ribbing might be less a lustful provocation and more a deliberate tickle attack.

“Ohho! Tae! Eeehahaha!” Jeong slapped at the man’s brawny shoulders as she felt his ten fingertips poking eagerly through her thin dress. Her fleshy cleavage bouncing in the tight dress, the svelte girl’s second most pressing concern, after the tickling, was that her hefty bosoms would pop clean out into the open. “Stohop! Stahahap!”

“Ohh, what’s the matter?” The older man teased as he sent one hand clawing across the width of her heaving midriff. “You can give it out but can’t take it?”

Truthfully yes, that was about the sum of it, but she wasn’t going to tell Tae. In fact the increasingly writhing teen wasn’t just capable to giving out a bit of tickling, it was without understatement her favourite thing in all the world. There was nothing Jeong loved quite so much as making another person laugh and squirm under her own wiggling fingers. The more of a reaction she got the better, the louder and more desperate her victim became the happier Jeong got. The more excited she got. If the rebellious heiress could have cloned and tickled herself she would have, because the sad irony of it all was Jeong was the most devastatingly ticklish person she had ever known.

Whether she fell back or was pushed the blushing girl had no idea, either way she tipped backward over her own bare feet. Landing on her back, Jeong tried a sudden lunge to roll off the couch but her overly-handsy host was already leaning right over her. Tae’s ten fingers poked and prodded with maddening speed, the foolishly grinning teen’s own clumsy hands always one step behind. Such as it had always been whenever someone decided to exploit her greatest weakness. For all the poor young woman’s passion for tickling others, it was Jeong who more often than not ended up on the receiving end.

There were always boys, of course, eliciting the odd squeak or yelp though they almost always lived in fear of her father and did it by accident. Goman Tae obviously had no such fear, as he squeezed with a surprising earnestness as the bucking girl’s sides. The worst offenders, without question or close competition, were Jeong’s three older sisters. Daddy’s dear favorites, the diabolical trio who could do no wrong even when it meant ganging up on their sweet baby sibling and tickling her to tears. They knew all her most agonizingly sensitive spots, they’d had nineteen years to learn each one, always putting their long nails to sinister use and never once suffering any repercussions. It did not go unnoticed by Jeong that perhaps her desire to make others suffer in similar fashion was some sort of subconscious revenge. Pity then, that the one time the hypersensitive girl had truly indulged herself the repercussions had hit her like a freight train.

“What’s this?” Tae gave a joyfully toothy grin as he swept a hand behind himself and tried to grab at the teen’s tiny foot.

“Eeiie! No!” Kicking her legs out behind him, the near-breathless girl made another wild attempt at flailing on to the floor. A success or a failure it was hard to tell as she landed with an unceremonious thud facedown among the fluffy white fronds of the rug. Hovering over her as he had been it didn’t take much for Jeong to figure out that Tae had let her fall.

“Where are you going?” The hunky man chuckled and slid himself off the cushions just as the flustered teen was starting to prop herself up. He landed on his knees, one either side of her mostly bare thighs and ended up straddling the pinned girl with her tight butt curved up between his legs.

“Tae! Please!” Jeong gasped, looking back over her shoulder with a hectic stare and getting only a boyish giddiness in return. “No more! Nomorenomore!” Putting one hand up in a defensive open palm, the wincing girl took a handful of rug with her other hand and strained to pull herself out from under the muscular man. Tae’s legs squeezed tighter around her hips and between his strength and his weight the pinned teen was going nowhere fast.

“That woman in your video said the same thing!” Tae said with gleefulness that was more than a little frustrating. “What did you do when she said ‘no more’, hmm?”

“Nono you don’t understand!” The fearful girl kept that one defensive hand up, praying she could explain her way out of any more horrible tickling. “She-she wanted to be there! She liked it!” Or just lie her way out, whatever worked.

An expression of mock offense furrowed the handsome man’s brows. “Are you saying…you don’t want to be here?”

“No! No, I do!” Jeong blathered, far too anxious to come up with anything clever. “I like it here, I like you! Very much! It’s just-“

“Excellent!” His large hands sprung open and before the fretful teen could finish her sentence the grinning man’s fingers were clawing wildly at her slender sides.

“Yeeiihee!” Arching her back, one hand grabbed madly behind the struggling teen while the other pawed helplessly at the floor.

“Tickle tickle tickle, Jeong!” Tae sang, his speedy hands racing down to her bouncing hips and up to her supple ribs. “Your father will be so happy we’ve become friends!”

Awkwardly flapping her hands against his, Jeong may as well have been letting the brazen hunk’s fingers roam freely for all the good her defense was. Tragically it had always been that way for the powerless girl, bad enough she was significantly smaller than most people but she also happened to completely fall apart whenever someone tickled her. In the case of her sisters Jeong was usually outnumbered and even when she wasn’t it didn’t matter. In the case of a man twice her size there wouldn’t have been much chance of stopping him even she could have composed herself. All in all a familiar sense of nervous panic was quickly setting in, as Jeong knew her ticklish anguish would only end when Goman Tae wanted it to.

“Ahahiieee! Tae! Haheehee!” The increasingly desperate young woman’s legs kicked in a frenzy from the knees down, her cheeks flushed a rosy red. “I can’t stand it! Ohohostop! Eeieeheehee!”

“Of course not silly!” His hands seemed to be everywhere at once, scribbling over the small of her back, prodding at her soft ribs and squeezing menacingly about her convulsing sides. “That’s why you’re laying down!” Tae’s fingers slid over the top of his captive guest’s dress and brushed along the ballooning sides of her squished breasts and she clamped her arms in tight.

Stark memories flashed through Jeong’s mind, terrible times she’d tried to repress over the years. One especially cruel incident rolled through the pleading girl’s thoughts from the day after her eighteenth birthday. A brand new luxury car, not six hours after the reckless teen had been given it, bubbling away at the bottom of a local pond. While her father fumed in his study Jeong’s older sisters took it upon themselves to confront her on the matter. She tried to run, she always did, but Deiji caught her. She always did. Forced to the floor of their hallways, pinned face down not so different than she was in Tae’s penthouse. Deji and Ki held her while she screamed and begged, but they showed no mercy as Kiaraa, the eldest and most feared among them, relieved Jeong of her slippers. Kiaraa’s fingernails, more like talons really, were the stuff of nightmares. It was three days after that hellish experience before Jeong got her voice back.

“You know, this hardly seems fair!“ Tae said, stopping to clap his hands together loudly. “I’ve had the most wonderful idea!” He stood up abruptly and the weight off of her, and the end to his devious digits exploring the panting girl’s torso, was a most welcome relief. “You’ll love it, much more your style I think!” And he pivoted precisely in the opposite direction and strode off across the enormous open room.

Gingerly turning to look back, Jeong almost couldn’t believe her somewhat overbearing host had suddenly wandered off. Twisting partially onto one side, the breathless girl steadied herself on her elbow as she watched Tae disappear through a far-off doorway. Now was her chance, she liked the man, she really did, but anymore of that kind of carry-on would be unbearable. Whatever his new idea was Jeong didn’t fancy sticking around to find out. As she hurried to her feet the flustered teen knew her father probably wouldn’t be pleased, but that she could handle. She’d handled Hyan-woo her entire life, and who in their right mind could say she hadn’t done her part to please? Perhaps Goman Tae would complain that she left early, left without proper goodbyes, but he wasn’t about to tell anyone he’d tickled Nahng Hyan-woo’s daughter half-mad.

Padding swiftly toward the elevator, the petit young woman eyed her expensive heels and grew more confident with her plan for escape. Whatever else Goman Tae might have been after, in the end he was a businessman. His interest above all else was profit, just like her father, and he wouldn’t pass on a good investment no matter what she did. Snapping up her heels in one hand they could wait until she was free and clear before she slipped them on. Beyond the far-off door a strange clanking could be heard, a bit of shuffling and maybe even a slightly strained groan. Jeong had no desire to wait around and find out what all the noise was, instead wasting no time in pressing the call-button. And she pressed it again, then again for good measure. Three times and no sound, no light. On the fourth attempt the teen’s eyes started darting around at the other buttons, numbers and letters, no clear instruction. Pressing the call-button hard on her fifth try there was still no sign of the elevator, and that’s when her stomach started to sink.

“You need the code.” Tae’s voice came from the far-side of the room.

Whipping around, Jeong’s eyes shot wide. She had expected to see her host, of course, but she had not expected to see him maneuvering what looked like an antique piece of gym equipment. Constructed from what had to be lengths of African Blackwood, the ominous looking contraption stood at least 7ft high and 6ft wide. Making up the bulk of the heavy device were two large A-frames at either end, a single length of wood joining them horizontally between their upper points. Down the back of each A-frame were numerous square-like hooks, the kind one might use to hold barbells. All of that was very strange, but none of it quite caught Jeong’s attention like the pair of worn leather cuffs dangling from a short chain at the center of the horizontal bar.

Tae continued pushing the large wooden frame across the floor with some effort. Even with carpet or some other soft material glued to the things base it was taking even a man of his considerable strength to nudge it along. “There’s stairs…nggh…but you need…ngg…a code for them too.”

“What…what is that?” Taking a step back without thinking, the petit teen bumped into the very much still closed elevator doors.

“This…ngg…” Goman gave the thing another shove and the old cuffs swung, the chain jingling like bells on Satan’s sleigh. “I got at aunction...ngg…in Japan. Ahh!” He swung his arms out and stretched his back, apparently content with the gnarly beast of lumber sitting in the middle of his otherwise impeccable apartment. “Come on, I’ll show you how it works.”

“N…no…” Narrowing her eyes the anxious girl had to bite her bottom lip to stop it from quivering. “I uh…I think I’m going to go.”

“Look.” Tae started taking slow, easy steps toward her. “I’m just having fun, okay?” He put up an apologetic hand and carried on, that same casual stroll. “I asked your father for your company because, yes, I saw that video, but you know what that video told me?”

Half of her wanted to dart left or right, either would do, but half of her couldn’t help but be enamored by the dapper man’s smooth charm. “What?” She squeaked as he got within a few short feet of her.

“It told me you’re not the same type of pretensions princess most of my friend’s daughters are.” He stopped just shy of the unconvinced teen, a friendly smile across his lips. “Most of the women I meet…they’re either after my money or they already have money and that makes them…well. You know the type.”

Jeong gave a silly little giggle as she thought of her stupid sisters. “I do.”

“You’re a free spirit, Nahng Jeong.” His gentle hands reached out and slid around the timid teen’s own hands. “Which is why I want to tie you up.”

“What...?” But before she could pull away the deviously grinning man’s grip had secured firm around her tiny wrists. “No! Wait!” She pulled back, her shoes clattering to the floor and instead was yanked forward toward the towering traitor. “Oh no! Please please!” Jeong shook her head as she was dragged into the man’s embrace, one steely arm coiling around her midsection. “Please Tae! Please I’ll do whateeiiieee!” She squealed as the brawny fellow hauled her up over one shoulder.

Kicking and slapping at his lower back, the poor girl bucked and writhed as her untrustworthy capturer strode toward his monstrous construct. Jeong couldn’t end up in that thing, that wasn’t an option, especially if the diabolical man was intent on carrying on the same activity as a few moments before. With each swift step the panicking girl could feel her dread skyrocketing into the stratosphere. Being held down was one horror, and certainly she had been enthralled while having someone else bound and at her mercy, but the thought of having it done to her was an atrocity too cruel to imagine.

“Don’t do this!” Jeong whined as she was planted down on her feet and immediately began flailing to avoid having her hands caught again. “”We-we can go back to the couch! We can do whatever you want!”

“Stop, stop. Relax!” The older man laughed like his guest was having a ludicrous overreaction. He snatched one of her slender wrists in one hand and she twisted around, put her back to him and tucked the other hand up against her chest. “Will you calm down?”

“No! No you’re going to torture me!”

“Torture you?!” Tae balked, halfway between offended and amused. “You mean the…the tickling? Is that what you think?”

“Why else would you try and tie me up?!” Jeong held her one free hand so tight against herself her arm was shaking.

“Jeong...Jeong, come on…” He pressed up against her and his other hand slid around and up her arm. As he leaned in close and spoke, the fearful girl could feel the ripples of his muscles against her back and his hot breath against her ear. “”Of course I’m going to tickle you!”

“Neeeiiiieee!” Her free hand was snatched out to one side and before the screaming girl knew what had happened she’d already been spun back around to face the deceitful businessman.

Shipped to America with nothing, that had always been her father’s threat. Jeong never took that bit of paternal intimidation seriously, and even if she had having her arms wrenched upward with a decidedly forceful pull made the idea of being penniless in the USA not seem all so bad. Straining with clenched teeth and stomping feet, the squirming teen continued to beg and plead as Goman Tae nimbly secured one cuff and then the other. Fluffy inner lining pressed firmly around the teen’s wrists, the poor girl throwing herself every which way in an effort for freedom. Effort that was ultimately wasted as not only were the cuffs pulled tight, but Jeong’s tiny feet were no longer entirely touching the ground.

“Goman! Don’t do this to me!” Dancing around on her tiptoes, the young woman’s shapely little body hung taut. “You can’t! Please! I’m too-I’m too…”

“Too…?” The hunky menace grinned and gave a tiny wiggle of four fingers in the air.

The sight of those wiggling fingers sent a wave of realization through the trapped girl, alarm bells blaring in her mind as it dawned on her how horrifically vulnerable she was. Cowering backward as best she could the sudden swing only went so far before gravity got the better of her and Jeong found herself flying back toward the teasing trickster. “Eeiiihee! Noho!” Twisting and turning madly, the much shorter girl giggled loudly as those fingers brushed briefly across her side.

“Ohh, I barely touched you!”

“Pleaaaase! I’m serious!” Jeong shook at the cuffs, her tight body twirling slowly as she hopped around on her bare toes. “Not like this! I can’t! I can’t take it! It’s too much!”

“I haven’t even started!” Shrugging and smiling like he’d been accused of some social faux pas, the man’s cheerful demeanor was becoming a lot less endearing at great speed. “Besides, you were all too happy tickling your friend in the video and she certainly didn’t look happy about it!”

“That-that was different!” She lied, oh how she lied. That silly woman in the video, it wasn’t Jeong who’d tied her to the table, she’d volunteered to be there. Of course she hadn’t agreed to be tickled, or agreed when Jeong paid everyone to leave the room. And she’d certainly voiced her unhappiness when Jeong started running her fingers all over the woman’s body, that’s why the gag was necessary. Curses on that stupidly ticklish woman and curses on whoever filmed it all.

“We both know…” Tae said, hunching himself up a little as he raised both hands into claw shapes.

“No…”

“That you…”

“Noplease!”

“Are not…” He stalked closer, inch by terrible inch.

“Please nono!” Jeong cringed, trying to curl away and going nowhere.

“Telling the truth!”

“Okayokay!” Jeong squawked, shaking madly and rattling the chain above. “She hated it! She begged me to stop! I’m sorry! It happens to me all the time! I just wanted to…I wanted to win for once!”

“Aw.” Pouting his bottom lip out, the strapping man titled his head in a complete mockery of compassion. “You did win. And now…you lose!”

“Eeiieee! Eeeheeheeno!” Ten dastardly digits dug brutishly into her lower ribs, the squealing girl rocking back and contorting side to side.

“No slapping me now!” Tae teased, though Jeong hardly needed that to be pointed out. Being unable to pull her arms down, utterly and hopelessly exposed, the effect was mortifying. Her sisters would hold her down, pin her arms, trap her in forced-hugs or just attack all at once, and even through all that the desperately ticklish girl had never felt so helpless. Chains and leather, there was no mercy there, no emotion or ability to grow tired, to wear down. Chains and leather could hold her in one place forever, and the more her boisterous host’s fingers ran up and down her sides the more Jeong was starting to think he and the chains might have a lot in common.

“Yeeeiiie! Eeiiiheehee!” Spun around so her back was to the burly man, the trapped teen threw her head up and down as his deft fingertips glided over the hem of her dress and onto the soft flesh at the sides of her jiggling boobs. “Nohohohoheehee! Awplease! Aiieeheehee!”

“Ohh, what do we have here?” That joyful tone of his was nothing short of infuriating as the muscular millionaire suddenly dove all ten of his wiggling fingers into the teen’s silky smooth underarms.

“Nyyeeeiieheehee! Ahahaha! Noho!” Jeong screamed and bent her legs up in front of her, stomach curling as she tried everything, anything to stop those fiendish fingers from frolicking around her taut hollows. “Please! Ahahaha! Pleehahahaaa!”

He didn’t stop and in her giggling fervor Jeong knew she wouldn’t have either. Knowing she would have done the same in Tae’s position didn’t make the situation any more bearable, of course. If anything, reflecting on her own hypocrisy while in the throws of a helpless giggle-fit only made the anguish all the worse. For reasons unknown the maddened girl found her mind wasn’t going anywhere helpful, instead imagining how delighted her evil sisters would be to see poor baby Jeong trussed up and tickled. Why couldn’t her father have sent one of those bitches instead? Ah yes, that damn video.

“And under here?” Tae plucked at the top of the twitching teen’s dress on either side. “What do we have under here? Something for me?”

“Eeihee! Y-yes!” The bound girl jerked quickly from side to side, each delicate pinch causing her to squeak. “Un-untie meheee! Untie me and I’ll show you!”

“Oh, now why would I do that?” The handsome man’s open palms slid down her sides and around to her tummy, pulling her petit body back into his. “When you could show me now?” He whispered in the squirming girl’s ear.

“Please…no-no more tickling…” Jeong said breathily hoping all those sinewy muscles she could feel pressed her against her back and the two big hands caressing her midriff would be put to better use.

“Ask me to lower your dress.” He growled softly and much to the busty teen’s confusion she felt an unexpected quiver between her thighs. “Ask me…or I’m going to tickle you until you do.”

Given no real choice, the nubile girl let out a shaky whimper. “Please…t-take off my dress.”

Without a seconds hesitation Tae’s hands slid up and over the young woman’s bulbous bosoms until his fingers hooked under the front of her cleavage. In one swift motion the athletic fellow pulled the atrociously expensive garment downward, the buxom girl’s huge bare boobs spilling out into the open. Jeong let out a mousy gasp while her tormentor let the dress fall, its top half folding up around her hips. Completely topless and not much covered anywhere else, the bound teen gave a shuddering breath at her defenseless plight.

“Let’s see…” Tae turned the slender girl’s hips and took a step back as she slowly came to face him. “Mmm…” He gave an approving groan as he looked over her hourglass midriff and fully exposed boobs. “Bigger than they looked.”

Unable to cover herself as the hunky older man gazed at her half naked body, Jeong felt rather like what she imagined a mouse must feel like when peered at by a cat. Blushing furiously, the timid girl found her troubles were mounting by the second as, heaven help her, that surprise quiver between her thighs was quickly turning to a rather arousing flutter. Perhaps, the perplexed teen thought as her nipples began to swell, she had finally snapped. Finally after all these years she had been tickled so much her mind and body decided to stop working in unison. Or maybe it was simply having a man as painfully attractive as Goman Tae touching her all over, even if his touch was torment. Either way the effect of being at her wicked host’s total mercy was making Jeong’s growing pangs of lust as insuppressible as her laughter.

“Do you…want to touch them?” Batting her eyelashes the tiny young woman hoped she could spark a bit of eagerness in Goman’s loins too. If he got worked up enough maybe he’d be content to ravage her in a passionate fashion, rather than the unbearable tickling. Maybe he would even untie her, whisk her off to his bedroom. A girl could dream.

“I do.” The handsome man said with a low tone which made Jeong rub her thighs together.

Readying herself to be embraced, Jeong recoiled slightly when the dashing millionaire’s hands came up in a less than romantic manner. Like he was about to adjust knobs on some sort of device, Tae pinched the bound girl’s erect nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. “Ah…ah…oh!” She moaned softly, the brawny man’s approach might have been mechanical but he knew very well how to work the machine. With a gentle squeeze, bordering on the edge of pain, Goman worked his captive’s hardening nipples between his fingers. Biting her plump bottom lip, the tip-toeing girl started to grind her hips as the feeling beneath her panties started to become downright tropical.

“Ahh, we found something you like.” Goman took a half-step closer and leaned in. “You do like this…don’t you?”

“Mmfff…y-yes...” Closing her eyes, the petit teen spoke stifled and huskily.

“You don’t want to leave anymore, do you?”

“No…nono…mmnn…”

“Good.” Tae said and with the three free fingers on each hand started lightly tapping his fingertips against the severely tender skin at the very edges of the teen’s puffy areole.

“Mnmn! Jeong’s jaw tensed and her eyes shot open, quick breaths flared her nostrils and she shifted her hips from side to side in a jerky motion. She wanted to like the sensation, she really did. Maybe it worked wonders on the other women in Goman’s life, probably other girls went wild for his technique. Jeong was about to go wild too, but for all the wrong reasons. “Nff! Please! Uhnn!” She twitched and moaned, then pursed her lips and glared up the high ceiling. If the poor girl could just focus on the seductive tweaking of her nipples and not those maddening fingertips maybe everything would be okay.

“Please? Please what?” The muscular man switched his tapping fingertips to gentle stroking. “Please more?”

“Mmnnnno!” The straining girl whined, still staring at the ceiling as she began to shuffle clumsily about. “Not…ah! Not like that!” She gasped, not wanting to sound unappreciative of the actual pleasure but unable to take the teasing around her rigidly hard nipples.

“I thought you liked this?” Tae said glumly, though his fitful captive strongly suspected his disappointment was not the least bit genuine. “Not to worry, we’ll keep searching. We’re bound to find something you enjoy…”

“No…No wait!” The topless teen stammered as Goman’s fingers left her fiercely erect nipples and scurried down her sides. “Eeeheehee!” Bucking forward the giggly girl started to swing back only to be caught by her relentless host’s hands around her bunched-up dress.

In one quick movement the big man stretched her dress up and out in front of the confused young woman. Gripping the hem of her pricey garment, Tae held the neckline in both hands with such force Jeong could see his knuckles turning white. He started to pull his hands in opposite directions and a second later the distinctive sound of cloth tearing could be heard. As she watched her elegant evening-wear be torn clean down the middle, the amorous girl could feel a slick warmth between her thighs. In a stomach-twisting panic made of equal parts fear and excitement the half naked prisoner remembered her white g-string panties, and knew there was no way her arousal would not be obvious once they were out in the open.

“Oh!” Tae grinned with delight, no doubt acting at least a little more surprised than he really was as he tossed the ruined dress aside. “I thought you didn’t like it…?” There was no mistaking where the boisterous fellow’s eyes were focused; the mortifyingly obvious damp patch across the front of Jeong’s panties.

“No I-I-you-it wasn’t-“ The near-nude girl babbled, no good or even halfway-helpful defense for her blatant carnal response springing to mind.

“Or maybe…” A particularly worrying look gleamed in the older man’s eye as he waggled an index finger at the teen like she was some petulantly naughty little girl in need of punishment. “…maybe you like all of it, hmm?”

“No! No I swear!” Jeong shook her head as the wryly smiling man started strolling away from her, his devious eyes staying fixed on that undeniable wet patch.

Furrowing her brow with worry and racking her brain for how to better explain herself, the dangling young woman watched as Goman Tae wandered away. Without taking his eyes off of her, the sinister-minded man sauntered back into the room where he’d first gotten the medieval wooden frame. Allowing herself a few quick, shaky breaths, Jeong looked helplessly up to the leather cuffs and tugged weakly. Escape was impossible and explaining why she was so severely turned-on and terrified at the same time seemed almost as likely. It was not as if the rebellious young woman really even understood her body’s maddening betrayal herself.

“Here we go!” Tae said cheerfully, emerging from the dark doorway with a 6ft wide steel rod held with some effort in both hands. Thick and chrome the long piece of metal looked heavy enough to slow even a man as brawny as Goman. Maneuvering to the back of the big wooden frame, the muscular man gave a sigh of relief as he dropped the rod. With a clang the heavy steel landed precisely in two of the square-like hooks, each end caught on either side of the great contraption about 2ft from the floor.

“Tae…listen, please…I-“ The feverishly anxious girl stuttered, never knowing what her host had in store for her next and at the same time knowing she was right to dread whatever it would be. “I can’t…I can’t take the…the…” She struggled to even saw the word now, fearing it like the name of some evil spirit that would manifest upon saying it’s name. “Please just…please let me down…I’ll be good, I-“

“You are being good!” Stepping one foot over the rod toward her, the energetic man leaned down and swiftly grabbed hold of the captive teen’s right ankle. “You’re being wonderful!”

“Ah!” Jeong whimpered and tried to kick as her leg was pulled back behind her. “Then-then please don’t!”

“I wonder…” Crouching down back behind the heavy rod, Goman held the pleading girl’s slender ankle in one hand. He pressed the front of her shin right at the joint with the top of the teen’s foot directly onto the cold steel. “…Are you being contrary because you truly don’t want me to do this, or does conflict just come naturally and you can’t help yourself?”

“I-I don’t know! I swear!” Hopping awkwardly on one set of tiny toes, the contorted girl watched over one shoulder as Goman used his free hand to pull a full roll of black duct tape out of his trouser pocket. “Ohno! OhNO! Nono please! I-I don’t know why I’m like this! I just- I know I don’t want to be tickled anymore!”

Tugging, kicking, jerking her leg, the struggling girl even tried dragging her one remaining free limb across the floor to no avail. All the while Goman Tae easily wound his roll of tape around the ankle of Jeong’s upturned bare foot, securing the scantily clad teen’s bent leg behind her and slightly off to the side. When he was done the evermore merciless man stood up and quickly snatched up his plaything’s other ankle, despite her fruitless efforts to flee. Spreading her legs apart, by the time Goman was done binding Jeong’s other ankle to the bar her tiny body hung facedown and frog-legged at a 45-degree angle.

“You know…” Tae stood up and tossed his tape away, which bounced and rolled off across the floor. “…for an insanely…incredibly ticklish girl, being tied up like you are now and not wanting to be tickled, that’s quite the trouble you’re in. If you’re even telling the truth about not wanting it.”

“It is! It is true!” Her voice warbling with stress the utterly powerless teen’s curvaceous butt flexed as she felt the sudden urge to cry. Infuriatingly the petit young woman also felt an overwhelming desire for Goman to tear her panties off and fill her soaking pussy. “D-do anything you want! Just not-not THAT!”

“What? You mean this?” Leaning over to one side, the cruel older man reached down and stroked a single fingertip down the length of the bound girl’s right sole.

“EIIEE!” Jeong bucked violently, rattling her chain and tensing muscles up her bare back. “Yes! That! Pleaseplease! D-do my nipples again!”

“We’ll come back to your nipples…” Dropping to sit on his haunches, the mischievous businessman raised both hands, five wiggling fingers hovering a couple of terrifyingly short inches over the trapped girl’s upturned bare feet. “…by the time the night is done we’ll have covered every bit of you.”

Glaring one wide eye over her shoulder, Jeong stared through strands of her long hair at those menacing digits. Her tormentor was looking back up at her from under his brows, a vile smirk across his lips as he started to slowly, painstakingly lower his hands. Curling her tiny toes the poor girl squirmed, no one had ever taken such a purposefully evil approach to teasing her before. Those rare few who had ever dared touch Jeong’s excruciatingly sensitive feet always went right for the kill, a horrific approach but somehow Tae’s suspenseful method was a thousand times worse. Stifling a sob, the maddeningly aroused girl gave a long, strained whine as she braced for the worst possible outcome and tried to ignore the hungry throbbing under her dampened panties.

“YYEEIIGGGHAA!” Arching her back, Jeong thrust forward as she howled, her toes spreading wide when Goman’s ten fingers scribbled across her devastatingly ticklish soles. “AHAHAHA! OHHONOHOHO! AHHPLEASESTOP!”

Thrashing wildly, Jeong roared with laughter as her dinner-date turned torturer ran his demonic digits over her hopelessly exposed soles. Splaying her tiny toes out wide there was no escape from the five fingertips scribbling all over her tender heels, down her silky smooth arches and across the cushiony soft balls of her feet. Despite the teen’s shrill pleas for mercy Tae’s brutal assault was merciless, his enthusiastically flying fingers showing no signs of slowing. Wiggling her bound feet madly in the few short inches they could move, nowhere was free from the handsome man’s tickling touch and the unstoppable screaming laughter that came with it.

Between the leather cuffs and tightly wound tape binding her limbs, the berserk young woman wasn’t allowed a shred of leeway. Not even the illusion of hope existed as tears started streaming down her bright red cheeks, the thought of never knowing when it would end haunting the poor girl’s frazzled mind. Impossible as it was to break her bonds, Jeong fought for freedom as demanded by pure instinct, jerking and kicking furiously as her violently shaking body glistened with a light coating of sweat. As one nightmarish minute rolled into another the frenzied girl’s loud cackling was turning manic. Fewer and fewer coherent words bellowed from her strained throat, and those few syllables that did make it out were barely recognizable.

Compounding the topless teen’s riotous suffering was her unruly libido. That most disobedient of beasts had started sending surges of intense tingling outward from her loins, down her quaking thighs and up into her convulsing tummy. Each hellish stroke of Tae’s speedy fingers served to titillate the crazed girl beyond points she previously thought possible. Coupled with the distressingly familiar panic of being tickled against her will, having to contend with her out of control arousal was driving Jeong into outright lunacy. Naturally, in a twist of fate so cruel she could hardly believe it even as it was happening, the savagely struggling teen’s body took being so recklessly turned-on as license to become appallingly more sensitive.

“I take it back-” Tae finally stopped after several harrowing minutes. “-maybe we won’t cover every bit of you. Maybe I’ll just stay right here, all night long.”

“Pl-pl-please!” Stuttering breathlessly the tearful girl sobbed. Cruel as her sisters were she wasn’t sure they had ever tickled her for quite so long a single stretch before. A minute maybe, at the most, before giving Jeong at least a small reprieve. Goman hadn’t stopped, he hadn’t even slowed. The thought of the ruthless man starting up again, let alone going all night long, made the bewilderingly horny girl’s mind whirl with terror. “Nomorenomorenomore! I can’t!”

“Can’t?” The older man chuckled. “You’re going to have to, we’re only just getting started!”

“No! Please Tae I-“ Jeong began but before she could finish her host’s fingertips were wriggling around directly under her tiny toes. “IIEEEEE! AHAHANOHO! NOT THEREEEHAHAHA!”

Curling her toes into tiny foot-fists only served to trap the devious man’s digits right where the shrieking teen didn’t want them. Rocking madly, her huge breasts bouncing as she bellowed with laughter, Jeong seized like 10,000 volts were running through her. Proving there was no limit to the monstrous millionaire’s wickedness, Tae managed to force one fingertip down right between his captive’s two middle toes on her left foot. Her thoughts fractured and unwieldy the mindlessly laughing teen quickly lost all ability to form words, only her high-pitch screeching laughter echoing around the enormous room.

Taking both hands swiftly over to the petit teen’s right foot, Goman stretched her toes back and raked his short nails down the full length of her taut sole. Unable to move that one foot at all, Jeong bawled deliriously as her left squirmed with horrified empathy for it’s partner’s suffering. Dancing his fingertips under her forcibly open toes, Tae’s constantly changing techniques kept his captive in a state of witless hysterics. Long strands of hair were matting to the crazed girl’s sweat-slicked back as she shook her head, arched her back and bucked like a raving lunatic.

Where the devilish man’s previous tickle attack had felt endless, it now felt like little more than a footnote. The point of the frantic teen’s personal record for mirthful misery came and went as she was pushed far into uncharted territory, her alarming libido racing eagerly alongside. Her panties soaked through, the nearly translucent cotton stuck to her throbbing pussy, leaving little to the imagination. Random tingles bursts across Jeong’s skin like tiny fireworks, a shocking sensation that only meant one thing. One impossible thing, it had to be, but even in her hyperticklish state of insanity the unhinged girl knew something had to give. Deep in the recesses of her chaotic mind the helpless young woman was in a whole other mode of abject dismay as she could feel her tiny, trapped body building toward an unpreventable release.

“EEEHAHAHA-OHHNN!-AHAHAHA!” Throwing her head back the frazzled girl couldn’t stop herself from a sudden loud moan that pushed through her wild laughter.

Screaming internally and out, one thought consumed Jeong’s tickle-addled mind; Tae had to stop and he had to stop now! No matter what the dam was going to burst, her libido had won, but the thought of her tormentor’s fingers continuing to dance through the destruction was driving the terrified teen to all new heights of horror. How things had become so outrageously hot from being tickled was confusing enough, how they had gotten Jeong to the point of inevitable climax was a question she couldn’t have answered even on her most sane day.

Fiercely surging tingles shot up the cackling teen’s spine, more moans interjecting through her laughter as she fought like someone in need of an exorcism. Berserk in her desperation, Jeong racked her splintered brain for some way, any way at all, to stop those ten deft digits from frolicking around her upturned soles. Her nipples were so hard they hurt, her lungs had to force back panicked breaths between moans and agonized laughter. An explosion of tingling spread out from the teen’s lower tummy, her heaving midriff glistening with sweat. Tingles turned to sparks and lit white-hot flames, an inferno of unwanted carnality that roared out to the tip of every limb. With a lewd, violent thrusting the poor girl could fight no more as her sopping wet panties flooded.

“AAAAAAHHNNNGHH!!” Jeong screamed hoarsely as she went cross-eyed and her tongue fell out of her mouth. Her muscles tensing, the loudly moaning girl spasmed, hot clear lust overflowing from between her quivering thighs. It was undoubtedly the most overwhelming, mind-bending orgasm of the nubile teen’s young life and she could not savor a second of it while her furiously wiggling bare feet continued to be ravaged. And continued, and continued.

In what was perhaps Tae’s most shocking stroke of cruelty yet, his dancing digits did not stop. As the frenzied teen’s moans drew out into howls of unrestrained laughter her body continued to buzz with the rush of monumental climax. Normally Jeong would have writhed quietly in her post-orgasmic glow, thoroughly satisfied as her overly-sensitive skin could embrace the soft warmth of her luxury bed sheets. Instead, bound under Tae’s terrible fingers, the hysterical girl’s hyper-alert nerve endings were beyond the point of their already considerable ticklishness. Deep under the throws of madness, far back in the darkest spots of the helpless teen’s mind, she longed to pass out. She prayed exhaustion would take her into it’s sweet embrace where she could rest. Where there would be no tickling. But there was tickling, and it was everywhere.

When Goman Tae finally stopped, his bewildered victim could hardly have been recognized from the elegant young woman who had first entered the expansive penthouse. Previously expertly-crafted makeup was now streaked with tears, her finely styled hair was a ragged nest that stuck to her face and shoulders. Where once had been expensive heels were now bare feet, the soles a light-red hue from endless trespassing upon them. Where once had been a formfitting dress sat only a sopping wet pair of panties and glistening skin soaked in sweat. Hanging her head, Jeong wheezed and shuddered. She had cum again, she thought, it was hard to tell among the chaos.

“Hmm…” The pitiless man wandered around to the front of his great wooden frame and the dangling prisoner trapped within it. “Maybe you won’t last the whole night.”

Her bottom lip trembling as she took in shaky breaths, Jeong looked up slowly and saw through tear-blurred vision that her host had disrobed. Fully nude, the muscular man’s sinewy body would have been a sight to behold had the utterly-drained girl not been in such a tortured daze. Broad shoulders and rippling abs, Tae looked as if he’d been chiseled from fine marble by a masterful sculpture. Opening her mouth to speak, another pointless plea or hopeless appeal, Jeong only let out a mousy whimper as she caught sight of the man’s enormous cock. Rigid and rock hard, Goman’s huge erection pointed right up toward the weary teen’s defeated expression, thick shaft throbbing under his glossy purple cockhead.

“w…w…wh-what are…you…” Jeong’s tiny voice wavered as the engorged man maneuvered himself between her and one of the A-frames. It was all she could manage, her lungs still desperate for air as Goman stepped over one of her tightly bound legs. Asking or protesting, saying much of anything was useless anyway. The charmer turned beast would do as he pleased regardless of whatever his ravaged plaything might have to say.

Standing behind the defenseless teen, Tae reached around and hooked three fingers under the front of her soaked panties. Pulling the drenched material aside as he stepped in closer, Jeong could feel her bare pussy exposed to the open-air as the forceful man’s hips pressed against her curvaceous ass cheeks. Less than a second later the disheveled teen jerked slightly as something smooth brushed across her taint. Firm and soft at the same time with a great, pulsating pressure behind it, the speechless young woman gave a loud shuddering breath as she realized Goman’s cock was less than an inch from her steaming hot hole.

“Ah-hh-nnnng…” The teen’s jaw lowered slowly and her eyes rolled back as she felt the devilish man’s cockhead part her pussy lips.

With what had to be a deliberately painstaking pace the cruel older man eased himself into his squirming guest. Shifting her hips lewdly, the shamelessly grunting girl tried to work herself backward, downward, any direction that would get Tae’s throbbing erection to go as deep as possible as quickly as possible. Controlling every agonizing millimeter, the endlessly wicked man slid himself forward with one hand on the moaning teen’s panties and the other guiding her desperate hips.

Tensing her abdomen, Jeong braced as her evil host’s thick shaft parted her slippery inner-walls. She had never wanted cock so bad in her life, in fact the tormented girl usually leaned toward the alternative, but now every cell in her quaking body thirsted for it like grass thirsts for rain. She needed it, she had to have it, she was going fucking crazy waiting for it. Shuddering with anticipation, Jeong could feel Tae’s bulbous cockhead throb within a hairsbreadth of her G-spot. Closing her eyes the busty girl froze, breath caught in her throat as she readied for the explosion of ecstasy, only to receive a flurry of fingers clawing up her side instead.

“Aeeeieheehee! Aha! Ahahaha!” Shaking madly, the shattered teen’s eyes burst open as a torrent of loud giggles spilled out where moans of delight should have been. Released from Tae’s grip, his hand busy running rampant up and down her side, the bound girl’s wild struggling caused her to buck atop his huge cock. A hoarse cry of lust tore through Jeong’s laughter as her G-spot was sporadically teased, a sensation she could hardly enjoy as five fingers ran freely across her heaving ribcage. There was no rhythm to the bouncing, to her G-spot being touched, every moan as unpredictable as the girl’s own mad movements.

Lost in a fit of high-pitch giggling and mind-melting pangs of pleasure, Jeong’s laughter suddenly doubled when her capturer’s other hand let go of her panties. Crawling up her lower tummy, the hunky man’s fiendish digits clawed at the spasmodic girl’s convulsing midriff. Unable to command even the tiniest part of herself, the hopelessly ticklish teen had no control over when the jolts of lust would hit, or control of anything else for that matter. Certainly the last thing Jeong had any say in were Tae’s ten fingers pinching and stroking all over her upperbody, rogue fingertips sliding across her rigid nipples and racing around her taut underarms.

If Tae was thrusting at all it wasn’t much, his helplessly fitful victim doing the work for both of them. As it was, Goman’s focus seemed to be less on his well-massaged cock and more on the sinister frolicking of his fingers. He goosed Jeong’s ribs viciously causing her to rock madly and cackle even madder still, squeezed her sides and made her squeal, the steely man’s hands constantly on the move. In unison the muscular man’s fingers picked their targets, one pack of five scurrying down between her thighs while the other rabid group zeroed in on the teen’s navel. With devastatingly precise timing, Tae set one skill fingertip rubbing gently against Jeong’s swollen clit while another delved deep into her belly button.

Fuming with tickled lunacy the poor girl thrashed as she felt her host throb inside her, a tidal rush of lust warming her most intimate of spots. The triple-pronged assault had the entire middle-third of Jeong’s petit body in chaos, navel drilled and clit teased, Tae’s huge cock pounding away inside her. Tears streamed down the teen’s stretched, bright red face as she bawled with deranged laughter, sharply interrupted at random by hollered moans. Another stomach crunching pulse from Goman’s relentlessly hard cock and the hysterical girl was set ablaze, rush after carnal rush coursing through every limb. Jeong’s fingers and toes spread wide, her pussy throbbed and every muscle felt fit to explode.

“Agh!” Tae gave an animalistic growl, his unyielding erection squeezed sporadically by the bound girl’s tight pussy. With his hips pressed hard into Jeong’s shapely ass cheeks, the brawny man thrust forward, the crazed girl howling in reply.

With a primal roar echoing behind her, Jeong shrieked as she felt a flood of hot cum pump inside her. The tsunami of steaming liquid filling her pussy pushed the teen’s already well-underway orgasm into overdrive, her whole body shaking violently as she bellowed loudly. Throwing her head back as she screamed, the bound girl gushed thick lust across the polished wooden floor, a squirting mess of perversion to match the thick deluge of Goman’s pulsing cream. All the while those two devilish fingertips continued to work their dark magic, one mercilessly exploring Jeong’s navel while the other accosted her debilitatingly sensitive clit.

At some point Goman’s slick cock slid out from the ravaged girl’s slippery pussy, though she had no idea when it might have happened. Time wore on, meaningless as it was, and Jeong could feel the ruthless man’s chiseled muscles lean up against her back as he continued to work her tenderly swollen clit and explosively ticklish navel. She came again and again, her laughter fading to silence as her worn muscles slowed and turned from fighting to defeated twitching. Rattling gently at the chain, the pitiful creature that was once Nahng Jeong could no longer tell what was pleasure and what was torment. Exhausted and out of her mind, orgasms that were forced upon the teen’s body had become as torturous as the fingertip that still swirled within her belly button.

Eventually falling into a half-conscious stupor, the conquered girl hung from her bonds only twitching sporadically as her nerves expected to be tickled again at any moment. No touch came, not for a long while, Jeong’s mind slowly reassembling about as well as if she had tried to stack mounds of jello. Finally, a large hand gently cupped around the teen’s chin, wiping away a string of drool and lifting her head. Tae was looking her right in the eyes, the topless girl’s face still quite red from her ordeal.

“Perhaps your father was right, hm? Maybe I have taught you something.” Goman said, smiling as politely as when they’d first met. “Or am I being arrogant?”

“…uh…” Was all Jeong could manage, her eyes half open and her aching muscles yearning for a soft bed.

“Speechless?” The nude man reached up and started fiddling with the buckled cuffs around his frazzled guest’s wrists. He wrapped his other steely arm around the teen’s slender hips and it was only then she realized her feet were dangling near the floor, no longer taped behind her. Taking her weight easily in one brawny arm, the sadistically charming businessman let Jeong’s arms drop and she fell forward, limply landing over one of his broad shoulders.

“Uh!” Flopping over with a weak gasp, the freed girl’s shapely ass curved up right beside her tormentor’s head. Hanging over his shoulder and scarcely able to speak let alone struggle, Jeong could do nothing as she felt Goman’s fingers tug at her sodden panties. Up and over her cheeks the devious man slid the g-string down the length of the upside-down teen’s legs. “…uhuh…” She whimpered, rendered as completely and utterly nude as her host.

“Do you remember where I got this from?” Tae strolled by the giant wooden structure that had been Jeong’s prison. He slapped his free hand against the wood as he walked by. “That auction, in Japan? No?”

No, honestly, the stark naked teen had no idea as she watched the floor go by. Had she the strength to prop herself up Jeong might have tried to guess where they were going, but she didn’t even have the wits to question it. Knowing where Goman was taking her didn’t matter anyway, there was nothing she could have done to stop it. Only then, in her ravaged state, did the defenseless girl realize that she had never once stood a chance of stopping anything. Not when Tae had first bought out his bizarre wooden frame, not when he’d tickled her on the couch or even when they had shared a meal. Jeong was his to do with as he pleased the very moment she had stepped off the elevator, maybe even before.

“It’s not my only one, you know?” Goman started to ascend the same staircase where he’d come from earlier in the night. As he sprung up the steps with an athlete’s ease he ran his free hand up the back of his captive’s thigh, stopping just below her bare butt cheek. “The frame, I mean.”

“Ah!” Jeong squeaked and her toes curled as she felt a single finger tip gently prodding around her pussy lips.

“I bought a great many of them, different shapes and sizes.” Continuing to poke softly at his plaything’s exposed pussy, the frighteningly casual man reached the walkway on the second floor. “Some old pervert’s estate had sat empty for years, I suppose the heirs finally decided to sell everything off.”

“Ahn! Hnn…nn…nhh!” Powerless, the writhing teen could only whimper and groan as they wandered onward into a darkened hallway, each tiny touch as torturously ticklish as it was arousing.

“I keep a couple downstairs, but most are up here.” The pitiless man slid his fingertip along the teen’s nightmarishly sensitive taint, a move that made her back arch. “Well Jeong, what do you say, ready to try them all?”

“Unnhh…” Jeong whined or moaned, she didn’t know anymore as she was carried deeper into the darkness.

The End.​

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back