• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Instagram Subscriptions

Slydog

TMF Poster
I was wondering if anyone has tried these at all? I think it's suppose to give you access to message whoever it is you subscribe to? Sounds great if it's reasonable and actually works!

Are they obligated to respond? Why would you wanna interact with someone you have to pay to talk to you? If you're tryin' to creep on Instathots you can do that without paying a monthly fee.

It's mainly for celebs I think. People you wouldn't typically just be able to chat with and I was wondering cause I think a lot of them respond to messages.

Are they obligated to respond? Why would you wanna interact with someone you have to pay to talk to you? If you're tryin' to creep on Instathots you can do that without paying a monthly fee.

It's mainly for celebs I think. People you wouldn't typically just be able to chat with and I was wondering cause I think a lot of them respond to messages.

As someone who has paid a shitload of money to Cameo to send celebrities messages and get ticklish confirmations for this group/forum, keep in mind a few things. First of all, celebrities understand the spotlight, media attention, and PR better than most of us. They know full well how to respond to certain questions, especially those or a fetish nature, and also whether or not they even should in the first place. I bring this up because quite a few times I have messaged celebrities on Cameo requesting an answer to whether or not they're ticklish, and several of them (including Lindsay Lohan (expensive!!!) have either rejected my request completely or ignored the tickle question, burning me in the process. They're not stupid and you may not believe or expect it, but they probably get hundreds of questions a day about sex, their naked bodies, ticklishness, and also their feet. You wouldn't be the first one messaging them about their feet or ticklishness and you won't be the last either.

Now most importantly, as Phineas mentions, and I mentioned, they have no obligation (or desire most likely) to respond to whatever message you send them.

I'm not saying this to be a dick or make you feel bad. I'm saying it because I don't want the same thing to happen to you that happened to me. I don't want you to get burned; pay all this money every month with the expectation that you'll get the answers you want from celebrities and instagram models, only to be burned by them and also lose your money.

Just be careful. Honestly, as a 31 year old and a kid that grew up in the beginning of the dominating social media boom generation, I think social media is stupid and I think paying for social media is twice as stupid. Unless you're making money from it, why pay for it if it's free? Are sending these messages really that important that you're willing to pay money every month?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back