• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Instigating a Session

Ifswit66322

G’Morning all.

Lana and I have had a real fun couple of days recently and not sure what kicked it off lol

We have worked out a few triggers, key words and actions which set the mood

Without meaning to if we brush past each other or have hug and her sides or lower get touched ‘accidentally’ Lana gets all giggly and pulls her arms down to protect herself

If the opportunity presents itself, she puts her feet in me lap for a rub, a sensitive area may cause her to flinch I’ll say “oh, are you ticklish?”
She goes all red and tells me to shut up. She’ll goes really squirmy if there’s people about too. (Panicking that some one might come over and get her )
Some of her friends have said “I couldnt stand that, my feet are too ticklish” and one has admitted loving it. As the conversation goes on Lana will be listening intently with excitement.

Some times she’ll shout or start a funny argument knowing she’ll get a quick tickle some where which then leads to me pinning her down and finding a sweet spot for a bit

All these seem to build up to a few days after where we have a good tickle session

What/who/when kicks off your tickles?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back